News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

All-Star Celebrity Wrestling 12 ( Fake ) - Chyna vs Pamela Anderson

• 5 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
ASCW just finished ASCW 11 & like the others , it was a big hit which cleared the way for them to hit the 1 Year mark & do ASCW 12 .

1 issue that was going for months was that Ex Wrestler , Chyna , wanted to be involved in ASCW , but Honchos were afraid that putting a Real Wrestler vs a Celebrity with only weeks of training would be a Bad Idea , but since Chyna has not Wrestled in a long time , for ASCW 12 , their 1 Year anniversary ,  after talking it over & reading the Bloggers & Twitters supporting Chyna , they decided to allow her to compete in ASCW 12 & when voting opened & voters saw Chyna's name , they were thrilled & when voting closed , every possible matchup had Chyna winning by Domination , it was only a matter of which poor Female Celebrity had to be the Victim , & Pamela Anderson had the most votes, but as a consolation to her , Chyna agreed to give her share of the Money to Pamela's Charity , PETA .

The 2 trained together for the 2 weeks until it was ASCW 12 time .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PAMELA ANDERSON VS CHYNA
                                  -----------------------------

Pamela came out to the ring 1st , like always , indicating she was the Face in the match & knowing there would be Chyna Fans out there , Pamela decided to do something special to win a few of them , which was Pam wearing her old Baywatch Bathing Suit for the Match , which brought back Memories of why Pam was so loved as she still looked Awesome in it & since she was doing the Magic Show Assistant thing still , she looked to be in even better shape as she entered the ring & enticingly stretched as Chyna made her way to the ring , although the Heel , Chyna got more Cheers than Boos , as she made her way to the ring still trying to be the Heel .

Chyna walked around the Ring pointing at Pamela & when right by her , Chyna stopped to yell at a planted Fan who was Booing & yelling at her & as she was doing so , Pam left the ring & stood on the Apron , waiting for the time to pounce & as Chyna turned , Pamela went to Charge her , but did a hesitation before running & jumping off the Apron at Chyna , but the delay cost Pamela as Chyna was able to step in & plant a boot into Pamela's World Famous Chest as she was still Mid - Flight , as Pamela's own Momentum was taken advantage of by the Veteran .

Chyna brought Pamela up by her Hair & bent her backwards against the ring apron , stretching her Sexy Abs & after teasing the booing Fan , Chyna blasted her fist in Pam's Mid 3 times before dragging her by her Hair to the ringpost as Pam held her Mid & once at the post , Chyna trapped Pam up against it , pointed at the Fan who was still in view , & gave Pam 3 more fists to her Mid .

Chyna continued to hold Pam by her Hair & dragged her over to the middle of the ring & again bent her against the apron & gave her 3 more punches & then dragged her to the next ringpost & again , Pam's Mid was bashed by Chyna's Fists 3 more times , each time , Chyna found a Booing Fan to Tease & continued to do it until she had dragged Pamela to all 4 posts & the middle of all 4 sides of the ring , giving her 3 Mid Punches at every stop , meaning Pamela took 24 in all & after punch #24 , Chyna let Pam drop & all Pam could do was hold her Mid like she had been shot numerous times as Chyna Heeled it up with Fans of Pam .

Chyna brought Pam up by her Blonde locks again & rolled her into the ring , finally & followed her in herself & brought Pam up quickly by her Hair again & wrapped her Big & Powerful Hands around Pam's Throat & lifted her off the mat & held her aloft for 10 secs before finally slamming Pamela down hard with her Choke Bomb & couldv'e ended it there , but instead Chyna decided to reveal her Chyna Stomp as she 1st Stomped Pamela hard in her Left Tit & then in her Mid , then her Crotch , then into her Mid again & then to her Right Tit to complete the cycle & then moved over to Pam's Left Tit & started the Cycle all over again & Chyna did it 7 times before then giving a Stomp to both of Pam's Tits 12 times & after the last Tit stomp , Chyna kept her foot on Pam's Crushed Tits & smiled as the Ref moved in , 1-2-3 DING ! DING ! DING ! .

Chyna wasn't done yet after having her Arm raised in Victory as she walked over & grabbed Pam's Lifeguard Floater & smashed it across Pam's Tits 3 times , 1 time into her Mid & then 1 more time across her Tits again before dropping it & leaving , leaving the Baywatch Beauty Demolished on the Mat which was shown as a close up on the big Jumbotron board to add insut to injury .

THE END
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
Re: All-Star Celebrity Wrestling 12 ( Fake ) - Chyna vs Pamela Anderson
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 05:00:42 PM »
nice LSJ   poor pam did not have a hope chyna Demolished  her   ;D :D
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 02:40:56 AM »
Although I think to usually have some kind of "fair sports spirit", I must admit that I really like these one-sided "competitions".

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 06:36:04 AM »
nice to See Shamela Panderson(Pamela Anderson) get the Pussy Whipping she Deserves! Great Job ;) Dan

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 02:31:56 AM »
Pamela would have to train for several years to even have a hope of staying in the ring with Chyna. Good story though.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 06:00:55 AM »
VERY nicely written !

Noce, how methodic the trashing was !

I'm not into one-sided fights but I'll certainly make an exception when it's Pamela Anderson who's on the receiving end... and having Chyna dishing the punishment out certainly doesn't hurt !

Loved the detail (notably Chyna looking at a fan just before each attack !) and that Anderson was in her trademark Baywatch bathing suit as I have a VERY "visual" imagination and some women/outfits are just too iconic (and damn hot !), to overlook (Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman, Barbara Eden/Jeannie ect... and even Anderson, as much as I can't stand her, whenever I DO happen to think of her, that red bathing suit is what I "see" her in)... and thanks for that Chyna pic too !

Good work !