News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Miley Cyrus's Humiliating Debut - Britney shows her the Ropes

• 5 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Miley Cyrus's Humiliating Debut - Britney shows her the Ropes
« on: November 25, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »
With still 3 1/2 months left until her 17th birthday , Miley got wind of a secret Celebrity Wrestling Event where everything was Hush Hush , & when it came to the matches , the Good Girls just wanted to win while the Bad Girlswanted not only to win , but to inflict as much Pain , Humiliation , & in some cases from Bad Girls , Sexually Violate the Good Girls & being pulled down by her Hannah Montana stuff , Miley needed an outlet & Wrestling was it .

Due to her age , she was not allowed to participate , but due to her Celebrity status , the person in charge let her watch the Matches , hidden away in his Tinted Luxary Box , they can see out but nobody can see in & know she was there .

With her heavy schedule , time moved quickly , not quickly enough for Miley though , but at 6 months before her 18th Birthday , she cleared out enough time to start taking Wrestling Lessons with the intent of competeing as soon as possible when she was 18 .

Finally , Miley hit the big 18 & due to things she had to do , it was exactly 90 days after turning 18 that she was ready for her debut & wanting to prove herself to all , she demanded the Champ , Britney Spears , who laughed at hearing Miley's challenge , " Is Miley serious ? that little girl is not even worthy of looking at my gym Bag let alone carrying it for me , I'll face her & make her wish she was still underage so she couldn't do this ".

Miley thought it was funny that Britney took her so lightly " I'm not even worthy of looking at her gym Bag , she is an old decrepid hag now & just needs new blood like me to start her downfall to the point where she'll be begging me to hold my Gym Bag to hold onto her career in Wrestling , I'm the future & I'll show her ! " .

The Match was saved for the Main Event as Britney said " At least that part will be memorable for Miley " but at match time , people still were kept in the dark on who Britney would be facing in what was announced as a title defense against a mystery Opponent & when Miley was introduced , the crowd went wild as they were dreaming of her appearing there as much as she was dying to wrestle for well over a year now .

Miley wanted to meet every fan along the railing of the aisle heading to the ring which made her take some time getting to the Ring & Britney couldn't wait & it was only when Britney's music played that Miley got the cue to head to the ring where she slid into it & hammed it up for her fans as Britney walked to the ring with a purpose .

Once in it , Miley directed Old Lady jokes in her direction & Britney changed her demeanor & just smiled until the Ref said " Time to get it on Ladies " .

Britney told Miley " See how much I'm still Loved you Little Tramp " & she climbed the ropes & held her Arms up looking for approval , getting little & then to show her up , Miley jumped onto the ropes & held her arms up & got a huge applause & smiled & pointed at Britney as a " Told You your Old News " thing & Britney just smiled until Miley was done & went to jump down did so by showing off her acrobatic skills to try to intimidate Britney , except for 1 problem , , as she spun blindly , Britney was already charging in & as Miley's Feet hit the mat , Britney's moving Foot met Miley's Chest hard , hrd enough to make her bounce off the ropes & on the return , Britney scooped her up onto her shoulders quickly & nailed her with a Death Valley Driver & Miley was quickly in trouble .

Britney brought Miley up & draped her throat over the Top Rope & choked away at her as the Ref tried to make Britney stop , but since the matches her were NO DQ , Britney choked Miley for 45 secs before pulling her by her hair & as Miley begun to buckle at her Knees , Britney allowed her to fall low enough so Miley's Throat was at the middle rope level & Britney choked her again as Miley's legs kicked wildly for air & escape until Britney let up & dragged her away so Miley's Throat fell near the bottom rope where Britney choked her even more .

Britney pulled Miley away from the ropes & placed an elbow onto her chest as the Ref moved in , 1-2 , " Yeah Right , not even close " Britney said as she brought Miley up before the 3 was made & got Miley onto her knees & from behind , Britney began to Sqeeze & Fondle Miley's Tits as Miley mixed in " Leave me alone " along with her choking for air .

When Britney did stop the Tit Fondling , she blasted Miley's back with a kick that put Miley face down on the mat where Britney moved in & put Miley into a Bostom Crab & was able to hold both her legs with 1 arm once her young pussy was at an area that Britney could easily rub her fingers back & forth on it , winning Britney some fans .

Britney got bored with her current position & let Miley go , only to bring her to her feet by her hair & scop her up & drape her upside down over the top turnbuckle where she gave Miley 15 Powerful Punches to her mid before Backing off to the opposite corner & running in & jumping , driving her knees hard into Miley's mid & chest area that crushed more air out of her but also jarred her free & fall limp to the mat .

Miley had no time to rest as Britney scopoped her up & carried her to another corner & draped her upside down again as Miley recieved 15 more big punches to her mid followed by another Double Knee Crush that made Miley fall limp to the mat .

With Miley wearing some Beige Mesh like outfit , Britney found it easy to rip & removed the outfit from Miley without a fight leaving her nakes sans her Beige Boots .

Miley was brought to her feet & given a Spike DDT to render her completely out .

Britney left the ring briefly to reach under the ring & pull out a bag & she reached into it & pulled out Handcuffs before getting back into the ring where she sat Miley's legs on the bottom rope & then bound her wrists with the handcuffs on the top rope before jumping to the ground & spreading Miley's legs apart & told the fans there to snap pics if they wanted & gave them 10 secs to do so of Hannah's Montana before Britney said " My Turn " & inserted her fist into Miley's Pussy & fisted her hard until Miley's Body shuddered atwhich point she told the fans there to get ready & " Splash " upon removing her fist , Miley's Sex Juice went splattering over 3 lucky fans , who celebrated as Britney began to punch Miley in her tits , Mid , & wet Pussy area for a full 2 mins before she reached into her bag & got the key to free Miley from the cuffs & when free , Miley fell limp back into the ring with her legs still draped over the bottom rope .

Britney put the cuffs back in the bag & pulld out a Strap-On & tossed it into the ring & let it lay there as she then removed Miley's Boots & began to suck on her toes until Miley began to stir & Britney returned to the ring & stomped Miley's Tits 12 times before bringing her up & spent 3 mins giving Miley 1 Front Suplex after another as the fans were mixed on whether they were enjoying it or not .

With Miley Front Suplexed to death , Britney put on the Strap-On & shouted out " i'll be the 1st to have Miley " & proceeded to Fuck Miley in a few different positions until Miley Orgasmed 1st & Britney followed about 20 secs later .

Britney pulled out & left the Strap-On on as she brought Miley up & gave her her Brainbuster finisher , but didn't go for the cover , instead , she brought Miley up again & gave her a 2nd Brainbster , then a 3rd , a 4th , & a 5th , leaving Miley out on another planet .

Britney pulled Miley's arms & legs out so she was fully spread eagle & Britney then stood over Miley's face & yelled to the still Miley fans " What you think of your little Slut now ? " & then began to lower herself down towards Miley's face , but as she did , Britney put her fingers into her ass & spread her ass cheeks as far as she could make it spread & held it far open as she parked it squarely onto Miley's face , making it disappear almost fully into the Ass  Canyon & as the Ref moved in , Britney told him to count to 10 & as he did , Britney kept mushing her ass back & forth to add a stinkaroo to the cover as the 10 count pin finally ended Miley's very Humiliating debut.

Britney hung around to taunt the fans & Miley & she finally left the ramp area only when Miley was awake & curled up in the fetal position crying while holding her violated pussy with 1 arm & her Brainbusted head with the other as Britney showed her that she still had alot left , while Miley wished she was still 17 .

THE END

You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
Re: Miley Cyrus's Humiliating Debut - Britney shows her the Ropes
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 05:42:25 PM »
Miley going to have a lot of time off to recover from this beating  :o ;D  nice story
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »
Oh, I think this beating was too brutal. Miley probably will never have the heart to make a come back after this massacre.
But maybe you, LSJ, are the one person, that can take care of her and persuade her to try again. I just have the feeling that you could do it even then, when she gets another beatdown by a stronger woman like maybe Brooke Hogan   ;) :D ;D.

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 10:55:13 PM »
Great Story...love the victim!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 02:51:33 AM »
Miley is a TRUE JOBBER and so HOTTT in DEFEET!!!

Cheers!
T
Cheers!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 06:20:20 AM »
Well done LSJ  :D
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem