News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A short fantasy fight featuring Laura Fraser

• 0 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
A short fantasy fight featuring Laura Fraser
« on: December 21, 2011, 08:59:58 PM »
If you don't know who Laura Fraser is, she played Kate, the ironsmith, in "A Knight's Tale".

http://nndb.com/people/249/000140826/

I know it's off the wall, but I'd love to see her become a professional fighter and step in the ring with Layla Ali. Leyla, just like her dad said to Joe Fraiser,  would say, "Laura Fraser is going down. Laura Fraser is going dowm. You going down, chump!" Ali would point towards Laura, then the mat, as she danced around Laura.

Laura, always professional, would lift her gloves and approach Ali with stoic seriousness. Ali connects with a left jab, "POP!". Laura's head snaps back. Another left jab, "POP!". Then Ali dips inside. She throws an uppercut to Fraer's gut. "UUUMF!", Fraser is hurt, a she bends forward, her head and chin are stuck out. Ali throws a right cross to Fraser's jaw. "CRACK!" Fraser falls to her seat, spread eagled, and plops back.

Fraser tries to stand. She's on all fours. Then she falls on her face, butt up.

Howard Cossell from the side of the ring: "Fraser is out! Fraser is out. Laura Fraser is down. she's out!"

Ali jumps and dances and jumps around the ring while pointing down at the flattened Fraser. "I told you Frasa! I told you Frasa! You going down, chump!"

Just my thoughts.