News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 1

• 94 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 18 Naval Battle begins
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2013, 06:40:41 PM »
Pirates chapter 18  Navel Battle begins

The clouds seemed to keep building, as the pirate ships headed to the island of woes.

At times, it had been luck or favorable to his cause. When escaping larger british navy ships. The heavier ships, unable to keep pace. As rising winds, filled Bloodstorm's sails.
Yet this time, it was looking as if a storm, was brewing. Their course set, they may have to not only take the habor, for Rosa, and Jessika's sake.
They may need to take, and hold the harbor. For the pirate vessels, to have safe port, during the building storm.
White and light grey clouds. Began to darken, and hang lower behind them.

The bay, and harbor, was protected by two island points. The longer route taken, would have the pirates, coming in, the opposite point, they would have. If taken the direct path, as given by the captain of Princess Mila's revenge.
Spanish Rosa's Leather Lady would head in slightly ahead of the rest.
Kayla, Misty, Tonya, and some of the best catfighters on board. Along with Alison Rocks, and some of Rosa's best picked fighters.
They would sail into the harbor. Rosa's ship, a usual visitor, so no alarms would be raised by her arrival.
Maybe a few eyes taking notice, due to it being early. Yet maybe damage to her vessel, had made her turn back early.
Rosa's ship, would sail in, close to the Auburn Snatch, if it was anchored in the bay.
Kayla, would lead, the sexy cats, Misty and Tonya. As well as the other catfighters, like Chrissssssssy, Joanne and her new romantic interest Nicole Oring.
They would raid, and engage the crew of the snatch. Hopefully catching them, in relaxed and compormising positions.

As the boarding, and engaging of the snatch's crew was underway. The other three pirate vessels, would be sailing in.
Ready to engage shore batteries, other ships or if needed. Lend more aid, to the taking of the Auburn snatch.
The surging winds, and tide. As well as slowly darkening skies, adding some haste to the undertaking.
Rosa's ship, well away. The timing going well, as they round the point, to find the Auburn snatch, peacefully at anchor in the bay.
Kayla's heart races in her chest. FINALLY, they had them!!
It took everything she had, not to cry out in triumph, as well as rage, at those on her mothers ship.
Since this was supposedly, the den of the traitors. It also possibly meant, her mother Jessika was here!!
No cries of alarm going up, as the Leather Lady sliced easily through the waves, and began lowering some sails. As she glided closer to the Auburn Snatch.
Still no warnings, even a few catty remarks or greetings being given, as she slips into a berth close by the Snatch.
The only other ships in view, small fisherman vessels, of some of the local islanders.

The anchor dropped, as a battle cry is yelled by Kayla. From places of concealment, as well as just ducked below the gunwales.
Pirate catfighters rising, surging up onto deck. Grapnels, and boarding ramps, going into place. As before the crew of the Snatch realizes what is happening.
Kayla, and her fighters have swung over, ran across the boarding ramps or even managed to swing from Rosa's rigging, to the Auburn Snatch's.
A few guns fire, some steele is heard. Yet for the most part, catfighters are engaged, from stem to stern of the Auburn Snatch!!

The bells of the town, begin to peal across the water. As more masts are now spotted. Maybe some guards, curious to the Leather Lady's early return. Maybe some had been on watch, and noticed the pirates boarding, the Snatch.
Whatever the reason, warning was being given. The garrison or forces of the settlement, rousing themselves to fight.
Bloodstorm was taking the lead. Having a bit more armament, and heavier guns, than the other two ships.
Catsclaws, and Bondage fanning out slightly, as they came in. Preparing to assist either, the Leather Lady or Bloodstorm as needed.
A few cannon begin firing from land batteries, towards the oncoming pirate ships.
Storm quickly taking note, of a battery at a dangerously high point. This was not mentioned by either Rosa or Princess Mila's captain.
It was either more treachery or a new position, added after both had been at sea.
"Damn if it won't be hard to take out." Storm thinks, trying to estimate, if his cannon could fire that high. If not the land battery, could land shots on the pirates, uncontested. Maybe a shore party, having to launch, to go after it by land.
Bloodstorm, would angle, to send a broadside, towards the land positions. Hoping to take some out. If not send the gun crews scurrying for cover.
Then Storm would have to make quick decisions, on further actions. As battle would be joined.

A cannon fires behind him, a warning shot maybe. Storm turns to see signals being given. As well as Catsclaws, and Bondage turning.
Coming from the other point, three sets of sails.
Black Tom's Durty, along with two other, very vermin ridden ships, heading into the bay, and harbor.
Staged off the other direction, making me think even more of betrayal, by Captain Mila Jovovich.
The sound of the bells or other early warning, and like the jackals they were. Heading in, to hopefully out number, and join in taking the prey.
Jagged lightning, begins zig zagging through the clouds over head. Some low rumbling of thunder, to match the cannon fire being given.
Yet the Durty bird, and trailing ships, begin to turn away, seeing Bondage, and Catsclaws taking notice of them.
Captain's Lisa, and Tiffany ready to take on the trio.
Bloodstorm, would send another volley, towards land. Then turn, to rush to aid the other two pirate ships. Then attention back to land, and Spanish Rosa's Leather Lady if needed.

Just when it looked like the three scum laden vessels, were breaking off, and running. The odds not as heavily in their favor, as they wished.
They began giving cheers, and turning back towards Tiffany, and Lisa's ships.
As a loud peal of thunder roars across the sky, Storm's eyes widen, in anger, and rage to match the growing squall overhead.
Princess Mila's Revenge, was rounding the point!!
Black Tom's trio of ships, leading the way, with Mila's Revenge following in from behind.
The mouth of the bay, and harbor now blocked.
Leather Lady engaged, with the crew of the Auburn Snatch.
Bloodstorm, would have to break off, attacking the land batteries. To rush with all haste, to Catsclaws, and Bondage's aid.
Yet as lightning danced across the heavens, almost as if the fires of the devil, gleefully announcing. How the pirates plans, would come to ruin so surprisedly.
Even after BloodStorm joined the other two ships.
With the added heavy guns, of the british warship against them. It did not seem like the pirates, would leave this harbor alive.
They would go down fighting, yet unless fortune quickly changed sides to favor them.
They were outgunned and trapped!! The quest for Jessika's enticing Auburn Snatch, maybe dooming them all.

Jessika stretches her sexy body, as thunder sounds off in the distance.
"Here slut, some clothing for you, your summoned to Lady Hearne's hall." The same strawberry blonde, that seems to enjoy tormenting her says. Hurling a ratty looking thong panty, into the cell with Jessika.
"Sorry, looks like it was last rubbing your, nasty snatch." "Who knows what kind of vermin, are nesting in it." Jessika says, smiling at her return, catty taunt.
"Fine bitch, you can dine naked." "This will probably be your last meal anyways." The slender strawberry blonde informs.
As Jessika, proud of her toned, well formed nude body. Is led naked from her cell. For a meeting, and maybe final showdown. With the deadly Lady Hearne.     

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 18 Naval Battle begins
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2013, 08:25:56 AM »

They would raid, and engage the crew of the snatch. Hopefully catching them, in relaxed and compormising positions.

Oooh, that sounds very promising - licking my lips! Tee hee!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 19 Enemy engaged
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2013, 07:17:56 AM »
Pirates 2 Chapter 19  The enemy engaged.

Jessika was being paraded, through the lower levels of the prison. Slowly winding through passages, as fellow prisoners call lewd suggestions, and whistle. At the sexy, nude red head.

As they move through different passageways, her guard present, and arrayed before, and behind her.
Jessika can notice, the change in the condition, and materials, used in the walls.
Through another, partially hidden doorway. Then it was the eyes of workers or servants getting an eyefull, of Jessika in all her naked glory.
Some leering, as upper tier household staff. Thinking maybe they would get to sample the busty redhead, before she was through.
Others, maybe guests looking down their noses at her. Thinking her some common working whore, beneath them to even look upon.

Still others looked at her with pity. Thinking this was a fellow servant, maybe out of favor with the Lady Hearne.
Jessika jumps slightly, as her attractive strawberry blonde jailer, enjoys a free feel of Jessie's naked ass.
"Hmmmm nice ass, wonderful tits, and not that hard to look at." "For a pirate whore that is." She says, giggling softly to herself.
"Would not mind bedding you, if this was not going to be your last meal, slut." She ads, as they come to a stop, outside a rather large pair of wooden doors.
"We both know you would enjoy being made love to by me." "That is if I slept, with back stabbing, traitorous whores like you." Jessika hisses back. The guards eyes widening, at the verbal exchange.
"I just consider it, getting all that I have coming to me." the blonde replies.
"Oh I plan to give it to you good, before I am through with you bitch." Jessie replies
A few other of the servants quickly open them before her. The blonde shoving her in.

The room was obviously used for banquets or dining. Ample, yet tastefully discreet lighting, giving the room a warm, relaxing feel.
Along the one side, a large fireplace sat waiting, to crackle to life when desired.
Expensive looking portraits or paintings, decorating some of the walls.
A large clock, softly ticking away the time.
All of this, yet Jessie's eyes are drawn to the well laden table before her. Her mouth slowly, starting to salivate. As her soft brown eyes roam the table.
Fruits, nuts, cheeses, and breads lay within her grasp. Jessie having known so many hunger ridden days. As the guest of Sandy Myers on her stolen ship. As well as the dungeon here.

A few bottles of expensive wine, sat waiting to be imbibed. Steam wafting, from some just placed covered dishes.
"I see my guest of honor has arrived." "Please see she is properly seated Emma." Lady Hearne calmly proclaims, as she makes her entry known.
Emma leads Jessika to one end of the table. As they arrive at it. Emma quickly shoves and elbow, into Jessika's belly, driving some of the air from her body. Before Emma pushes her into her chair.
Emma making motions, to have the guards leave, and take station. Just outside the door. A few being dismissed, as Jessie had nowhere to go.

Lady Hearne, was looking lovely, and splendid, in her one of a kind gown. It had thin straps over her shoulders. Most of the back bare.
The rest of it, clung to her womanly curves just right, head to toe. Not to mention, the generous showing of cleavage in the front. As well as a daring slit, along the left side of it, showing of her shapely leg nicely.
Steph smiled, at her former rival, now so under her control.
As she takes her own seat, opposite end from Jessika. Her hand reaches for, and caresses. The pistol, held for her use, on the underside of the table.
"Please, I know you must be famished, help yourself." "I always try to be a good hostess." Steph says gently.
Jessika knew chances were good, she may never leave this room alive again.
Also if she did, why not be well fed first.
With reckless abandon, she begins grabbing from nearby on the table, stuffing things onto her plate.
Emma nearby, pouring wine into some glasses, one for Steph, the other for Jessie.
The strawberry blonde, helping to uncover some of the dishes. Leaving one still covered. Maybe a dessert.

"You know, my daughter will find me, and you very soon." Jessika manages to get out, Before almost going into blissful heaven, as she begins tearing into some of the food.
"Please assure yourself, your simpering brat, has found and joined with Storm's crew." Steph replies.
Hope swelling in Jessie's heart. Just that fast, she now knew Kayla was still alive. Also she had help, from someone that loved her.
Just then, as if on cue. The sounds of warning cries, and bells sounding in the settlement.
Then the blast of cannon fire.
"I think my friends have come for me, Lady Hearne." Jessie says, hope rising in her.
"Oh make no mistake, that is Storm, with his pirates, and your daughter."
"Just like you, they have sailed right into my trap." Steph says smugly.
Just as more cannons begin to fire return volleys towards sea.

Kayla was fighting her way through the enemy catfighters on the Auburn Snatch. The sexy, slender brunette seemed untouchable. She would twist, turn, deliver a punch of her own. Then had moved on, without return hits possible.
Her eyes focused soley on the noticeable red head, in the crowd before her, turned away from her.
Like two sleek tigresses, Misty and Tonya would slam into opponents driving them from Kayla's path. The two sexy, and curvy cats, quickly disposing of their foes. To lunge back ahead, into the fight, and clearing the way.

"B is for belly punch!!" Laurie Breeze calls out, before doubling up an opponent. Her fist smacking hard in her belly.
"R is for rakin tits with nails!!" Lil Sara ads in, as her nails rake across her opponents exposed breasts. The woman howling in pain.
"A is for ask who we are if you dare!!" Laurie ads. After knocking her opponent down. Then turning to smile at Sara.
"T is for TOTALY BRATTY!!!" Sara ads, before yelling "BRAT POWER!!" Just as Laurie surges forward. The duo soon having Sara's opponent dealt with.
"Way to go brat sis!" Laurie says, ready to look for more fighting. "YEahhh Brat Sisters RULE!!" Sara replies.
"BRAT POWER FOREVER!!" They cry out in unison. Giving each other a high five. Before diving back into the fray.

Katterina's exposed large breasts stand firm. Just before she slams them, into her rival. The woman being almost knocked off her feet. By the impact, of the buxom blonde beauties large, well formed tits.
Before the woman can recover. Katterina uses an elbow smash to her belly, doubling her up. Katterina grabbing the woman's hair. Before bending her forward. To begin being to be smothered between Katterina's heaving breasts.
Katterina smiling, as the woman's struggles weaken. Katterina then releasing her. To deliver a fast punch, the takes the brunette, that dared to challenge her. Out of the fight, and down to the deck of the ship.
As she falls, the way is now open for Kayla to scoot through.

Kayla is just about to say something, when the redhead turns, and smiles at her. A rapier in her hand. The evidence of her handiwork, laying wounded on the deck.
"Why hello little kitty Kayla." Sandy Myers begins. Playfully moving the bloodied tip of the blade, closer to Kayla's heaving, perfect and exposed left breast.
"So it was you, you bitch!!" Kayla begins, while moving back slightly. "Where is my mother, you double dealing whore?" Kayla asks.
"I'm going to enjoy sinking my claws into you." Kayla states, keeping her eyes on Sandy and her blade.
"Why sweetness, I think you just hurt my feelings." "Tell you what, you insignificant little skank."
"I promise to bury you both, together at sea." Sandy says, before starting to lunge ahead, with her blade.

Captain Tiffany, and Captain Lisa, have moved into position. The buxom blonde goddess, and long legged red haired beauty. Had moved Catsclaws, and the Bondage, away from the Leather Lady.
Now their cannon begin to fire, at the oncoming enemy vessels.
Storm's heart swelling with pride. At how wonderfully, both lovely ladies. Had proven themselves well worthy. Of the ships he had given them, as fellow pirate captains.
Bloodstorm was firing a second salvo, at the land batteries. The seas becoming more turbulent, even heading to harbor. As the storm began to release some of it's energy.

As Bloodstorm fired, having cannon fire returned from the shore. The pirate vessel, with orders being yelled by her captain. Began to come about, to rush to engage the coming British warship.
Tiffany, and Lisa had engaged. Black Tom's Durty Bird. As well as the other two lesser ships.
Yet looming within gun range. Was the heavily armed, Princess Mila's Revenge.
The sounds of cannon fire, seeming to be echoed by the thunder roaring across the heavens.
Then as Storm watched in horror, and anguish, for Tiffany and Lisa.
Princess Mila's cannon began to fire destruction, upon the storm tossed sea. 

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 1
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2013, 08:05:42 AM »
Pirates 2 Chapter 19  The enemy engaged.

"B is for belly punch!!" Laurie Breeze calls out, before doubling up an opponent. Her fist smacking hard in her belly.
"R is for rakin tits with nails!!" Lil Sara ads in, as her nails rake across her opponents exposed breasts. The woman howling in pain.
"A is for ask who we are if you dare!!" Laurie ads. After knocking her opponent down. Then turning to smile at Sara.
"T is for TOTALY BRATTY!!!" Sara ads, before yelling "BRAT POWER!!" Just as Laurie surges forward. The duo soon having Sara's opponent dealt with.
"Way to go brat sis!" Laurie says, ready to look for more fighting. "YEahhh Brat Sisters RULE!!" Sara replies.
"BRAT POWER FOREVER!!" They cry out in unison. Giving each other a high five. Before diving back into the fray.

Sara 'n I totally endorse this part!

We endorse the whole story too! Awesome tale Stormy!!!   :-* :-* :-*

BRAT POWER 4 LIFE!!!

xoxo

~Laurie~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 19 Enemy engaged
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2013, 09:12:57 AM »

"I'm going to enjoy sinking my claws into you." Kayla states, keeping her eyes on Sandy and her blade.

That's for sure!  :D And as for the so-called trap we've walked into, Steph; You didn't think we'd come unprepared for just that, did you?  ;D We've got some surprises of our own lined up - OH YEAH!  ::) ;)

Go Laurie, go! Long live the BRATS!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2013, 09:21:42 AM »
Storm's splendid saga sails serenely into (damn I had to break my alliteration there) sunset seas.

Well done.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2013, 07:36:19 PM »
LADIES ...

Wowwwwww thanks for all the kind words... PLAN to have more added this weekend!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 20 Fight for the Snatch N town
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2013, 07:31:40 PM »
Storm and the crew of the Bloodstorm, watched in horror, as the Princess Mila's big guns, began to fire.
Bloodstorm, had fired her own second volley at land batteries.
The turn made, as the pirate ship, began trying to get into the mix of battling ships. Yet the large British warship, was closer, and began firing first.

Storm's heart felt chilled with ice. The lovely face, and hot figure of Captain Tiffany flashing before his mind.
Her dark haired captive, and sometimes captor Suneha, in her crisp, and well fitting blouse, and black skirt.
Slender, and sensuous red haired, captain Lisa. As well as so many other wonderful, and catty lady pirates on both ships.
Catsclaws, and Bondage involved in a two on three gun battle at sea. They had been doing well for themselves. Both lovely captains very capable. The reason they had stayed on their ships. While others raided the anchored Auburn Snatch, attacking from Spanish Rosa's Leather Lady.
While ice grasped at his heart. A boiling rage, matching the storm tossed sky overhead, filled him.
Bloodstorm, could give and take, with the best of them. Although the British warship outgunned him.
The enemy vessels trying to pin the pirates in the harbor and bay.
Storm mentally was vowing. He was going to take that big british bitch with them!! They may not win this fight. Yet they would clear the decks of their enemies as well.

As they watched, wood began flying from the Durty bird, as well as one of the masts snapping, and crashing down.
Cheers began going up, as it became evident.
Princess Mila's revenge, was targeting the three ships, between her, and the two pirate vessels.
"By god, tis like they say, about the woman scorned." "Hell, and the high seas, know, no fury like hers." Storm says softly to himself.
Black Tom had left Mila Jovovich, and her crew, to perish outgunned by three ships. They could have fought, and taken many with them. Yet the outcome was never in doubt.
Now she had sailed in, and began taking her just revenge. On the cowardly scum, that had cut, run, and abandoned her.
Between the british war ship, the Catsclaws, and the Bondage. The three cut throat ships, and crews would be chewed to pieces in quick fashion.
"By thunder, turn us about, we have business to take care of!!" Storm begins yelling out commands.
"PIRATE MEGAN, STARBEAR!!!" "Get your gun crews ready, we need to take out those cannon on the high bank." He commands, as more orders are given.
"Wooo hoooo time to make some noise Steph!!" Megan gleefully calls out, as they scramble, to take shots, at the elusive target.

Bloodstorm, makes her turn, working hard, with the rough seas rocking them. Yet this time the land batteries stand ready. As Bloodstorm readies to be positioned to fire her own cannon. Thunder rolls overhead, and cannons fire from the land.
"Give em a taste of our thunder!!" Storm yells out, as Bloodstorm sends a volley of her own.
"Damn, it's to high up cap'n." Megan calls out, after trying to fire at the higher battery of land guns.
"Wait, help me with this." Steph calls out, as Storm nods, and pirates begin to listen and follow StarBears directions.
The other guns, firing at will, doing damage to opposite positions on the land.
Soon they have the one gun, elevated the most they can.
"Steady... steady..... NOW!!" Steph cries out. Just as the waves, roll the ship slightly. Steph touches the cannon off, firing it. The roll of the ship, helping to arc the cannon ball up even higher.

"What the hell, you shot to high!!" Megan calls out. The cannon shot, looking to over shoot the target by quite a distance.
"Wait for it." Steph says softly, while watching. Water splashing up, as the rounds from the land cannon, almost have their mark. The next volley, would begin taking pieces out of BloodStorm.
Then they would have to disengage, and somehow work with landing parties, to get at the guns.
"Law of averages, along with law of gravity." Steph says, as many eyes watch.
The cannon shot, seems to just drop, at a fast rate. Soon fire seems to erupt on the upper bank, as explosions join in with the rest of the noise.
Starbears shot hitting true, and soon the entire magazine on the hill, begins going up, with the rest of the cannon.
"GREAT WORK STARBEAR!!" Storm cries out, as things truly have begun going the pirates way.
"Yayyyy Starbear, taught her everything I know about blowing things up with cannon." Megan gleefuly joins in.
"Nice shot gunners mate Steph." Megan says, grinning from ear to ear.
"What can I say, I was born under a special star." Steph replies, before they high five each other.
"Ladies, if I may interupt." All well, and done nicely." "Yet if yee may, join the rest of the gun crews, in sweeping the other batteries."
"Then we are going ashore, and taking this town!!" Storm ads in. With cheers coming from the catfighting pirates around him.
They all begin to concentrate on punishing, and putting the land defenses out of action.
Soon they would begin getting catfighters ashore. Seeming in time, with his being able to breathe easy for a moment.
The incoming storm, seems to lessen, and become less violent. Almost as if the weather itself, was working to aid the pirates in their quest.

For now it seemed that Princess Mila's revenge was only interested in vengeance on those that had done her wrong.
If this new truce held. As soon as they finished sinking, the three enemy vessels. CatsClaws, and Bondage. Would add more catfighters to the shore, as well as the attack on Auburn Snatch if needed.
They may have to fight her soon. Yet for now the british warship, and the pirates were fighting on the same side.  Bloodstorms cannon began taking a wicked toll on the shore batteries.
Catsclaws starting to vier off, as the enemy vessels blaze, flounder and sink. Princess Mila's revenge making sure, they all would be finished. Her heavy guns pounding them, to be sure.
Captain Tiffany's ship heading up, and adding her guns, to finish the land batteries.

As the three enemy raider vessels are finished off. Princess Mila's revenge drops anchor, showing no interest in coming after the pirates. The lovely red haired captain Lisa, turns Bondage about, heading to aid the attack on the Auburn Snatch.
Even as Storm, and Tiffany begin sending catfighting pirates ashore. The reply of enemy cannon almost completely silenced now.
Tiffany and Suneha joining in, as Storm notes a nice amount of rope, being taken in the long boat with them. The platinum blonde goddess, and the dark haired beauty. Planning to do some roping, and bondage of their own, while taking the town.
They had started off the most bitter of rivals. Yet between the constant fights, and tying up of each other. A new kind of bond hadformed between them.
The boats away, as Bloodstorm and Catsclaws stood ready to aid where needed.
The Bondage's crew, splitting their fighters between the decks of the Auburn Snatch. The rest heading ashore, and into town from a different direction. Soon they would join up with the other catfighting pirates.

Kayla was dodging, and weaving, while Sandy taunted and teased her. A thin bloody line, on her perfect right breast. Showing where Sandy had scored a brief cut, with her rapier blade.
Her first lunge, missing the left, as Kayla deftly twisted and turned her nubile body.
The sensuous, and topless brunette catfighter looking to find her mother. Now slightly spattered with blood, and seeming to run out of room. As the other red head closes in.
A third red head, finishes with an opponent nearby. Statuesque, topless, gorgeous face and figure. Her clothing basically torn off during fighting, and buxom body, glistened with sea spray.
Alison Rocks, looked like some breath taking daughter of Neptune, come to remind the world of men, and catfighting pirates. Just why the sea, was so beloved by them.
Long red hair trailing behind her lush figure. Large, bare, proudly thrust, glistening hard nippled tits heaving.
Her eyes take in the uneven fight nearby her. Seeing a weapon on the deck nearby her.
Alison hooks it with her foot, calling out in warning. Before flipping it to Kayla.
Sandy backing away, concerned about being attacked by an armed opponent. Soon has her worst fears realized.
Kayla catches the handle of the rapier. As Sandy curses and lunges ahead. Kayla shifts, and her own blade blocks Sandy's blow.
They both tense, pushing ahead trying for leverage. Eyes, lips and faces so close together now. Two pair of firm, bare breasts rubbing, and pressing together.
"You will still die by my hand whore!!" Sandy hisses in anger.
"Time I took out the trash, and freed my mother, you bitch!!" Kayla replies.
They both shove back, then blades begin to fly. Now it was a fight of steele, fists, claws, and naked beauty on the decks of the Auburn Snatch.

Jessika sat watching Lady Hearne from across the table. Her body tense, yet relaxing, after enjoying good food at last. So many days spent captive, and ill treated.
Emma stood nearby, her own eyes going back and forth from between them.
Outside the cannon fire, began growing less frequent, and quieter.
"It sounds like it is all but over." "My supremecy on the seas now assured." Lady Hearne says joyfully. The stunning blonde, certain of her planning, and victory.
"May I devour this slut on the table, before putting a bullet between those nice tits of hers?" Emma asks.
Jessika turns her gaze upon her recent lover, and second in command.
Emma was lovely as ever. Emma's blue eyes, catching and locking intently, with Jessika's dark brown eyes.
Emma's tongue wetting across her lips. As the strawberry blonde, opens, and drops her own top.
Baring her pert, well formed breasts for the auburn haired captive.
Jessika's own, proudly thrust breasts, seeming to rise, and fall faster, with the disrobing of her sexy tormentor.
Lady Hearne's hand moving to the pistol under the table. Her own, plump, firm breasts heaving faster. Her nipples hardening, against the soft material of her gown.
Soon Jessika would be dead. As the rest of Emma's clothes spill to the ground. Emma now standing as nude as Jessika.
Lady Hearne began mentally picturing a brief tryst between herself and Jessika's lover Emma.

Jessika was laying gun shot, naked and dead on the floor. Steph's gown, now discarded as well.
Then after a moment of passion on the table with Emma.
Emma's body lay piled with Jessika's nubile form. Emma's mission of betrayal complete. Steph, the Lady Hearne unable to trust such a betrayer close to herself. Would eliminate the strawberry blonde as well.
Maybe she would lay Emma face down on top of Jessika. So the betrayed lovers, could gaze into each others eyes, for eternity.
Jessika simply watching, and her mind going through so many memories, as Emma bares her sexy body before her.
Emma's taunt, of enjoying Jessika before killing her, for her new master.
"How about, I give you a final thrill." "Before I bury my knife, into your black betraying heart, you cheating slut?" Jessika gives her reply to Emma's question.

Emma saunters up, as all eyes go back and forth, between the three. So much playing out now. Power, betrayal, and suspect actions. More the place of royalty, and diplomats like Lady Hearne. Yet catfighting pirates, no stranger to these things.
"You missed a dish, let me serve you whore." Emma says softly, again her eyes locking onto Jessika's. A slight nod being given by Emma, as she lifts the final covered tray. Moving to Jessika, and pausing.
As outside more warning bells begin tolling. Shouts and cries of panic, as well as battle being heard.
The fight was not ended, as Steph had thought. The pirates had landed, and the battle was now going on through the town.
Steph now leaning ahead, her breasts almost spilling from her gown front, as her bosom, dips beneath the table. Lady Hearne wanting to be sure of her shot.
She would finish Jessika. Maybe use Emma until the battle had been won. Then dispose of her as well.
As the sounds of fighting grew louder outside.
Emma leans ahead, and dumps the contents of the tray, all over Jessika's front.
Some liquid spattering, and streaming over her bare breasts. As well as sluicing between them, as her chest heaves.
The oil skinned wrapped pistol, dropping into her lap. Jessika's hands dipping down to her lap. Fingers deftly undoing the wrapping, freeing the pistol from it.
Jessika has it free, as Steph smiles at her. "Farewell, I think this is the last time." "That anyone will enjoy your Auburn Snatch." Steph says calmly.
Then as a soft peal of thunder booms outside. Explosions fill the air inside.

Jessika's body jumping, even as Emma screams in horror. The pistol dropping from Jessika's fingers, tumbling to the floor. Even as she lifts her hand, to show the crimson spatter of blood on her fingers, as Jessika has been shot.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
"Time I took out the trash, and freed my mother, you bitch!!" Kayla replies.
They both shove back, then blades begin to fly. Now it was a fight of steele, fists, claws, and naked beauty on the decks of the Auburn Snatch.

Oh yeah! I wish I skewer the slut & look into her eyes while doing it!  ;D ;)

But oh no, poor Jessie - not only betrayed by that bitch Emma, but also shot!  :o Hope it's not as serious as it sounds ... either way, Steph & Emma will PAY! GRRR!  >:(

Hugs
Kayla

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2013, 10:55:00 PM »
AAAARRRGGGG!  :o I'm shot ... but worse than that is the betrayal by my lover Emma ... get the bitch for me, Kayla!  >:( :D ;)

Meaow
Jessie

*pokes Jessika*

Does that hurt? :P
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 21 Conflicts Endings
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
Pirates pt 2 chapter 21 confilcts end

The town was under siege, as sexy catfighting pirates moved through the streets.

Captain Tiffany, and beatenSuneha worked very well together. Beating and tying enemy fighters. As they tied up another captive. Suneha looks at Tiffany and smiles. Suneha dark haired, stunning, and her blouse, and dress clinging to her sexy figure so nicely. Tiffany, long platinum blonde hair, flowing in the breeze.
Tiffany's now bared, large firm breasts, heaving firmly, and quickly. The stunning blonde beauty returning Suneha's smile.
Later they would tangle, in captain Tiffany's cabin. By the end, it may be Suneha beaten and tied, for Tiffany to enjoy. Yet just as possible, it could be the buxom blonde beauty herself, beaten and tied by Suneha.
Either way, it would be sexy, catty, and enjoyed by both.

Chrissssssssy was moving swiftly, through the enemy fighters. The beautiful, slender blonde, losing some of her clothing while fighting. Yet the more of her sleek body is revealed. The more appealing this sexy catfighter looked. A beautiful face, and such a very fit, and fine figure head to toe.

Nearby her, a very eye catching dark haired beauty fought. Laurie Catfighter, had a gorgeous face. Along with a figure, that was as pleasing, as her catfighting skills. Like Chrisssssssy close by. As she fought, and lost some clothing. It only helped to add to her hotness.

Grlwrestler Joanne, had ejoyed her recent conquest. Now the lovely, slender blonde was fighting side by side. With her new lover Nicole Oring. Nicole becoming Joanne's willing captive. After the spirited blonde had beaten her in a fair fight.
Nicole had enjoyed submitting herself to Joanne. Now they worked very well together. In making enemy catfighters, submit to them in the town.
Grlwrestler had a very sleek, sexy body. The asian stunner Nicole, looking forward to enjoying more of it. After the battle, and town had been won.

Hairpull Andy was living up to her name. The nicely figured and lovely Andy. Was doing damage, pulling hair, and punching her way through the town.

Jane Bernard was smiling, as another lady was knocked out of the fight by her. Jane was not the youngest catfighting pirate ashore.
Yet as her top is torn, her large breasts fall free. Jane returning the favor, ripping her oponents top. Before raking her nails across the woman's tits. Then chest bumping her, adding a fist, to knock her down.
Blonde, buxom, and beautiful. Jane was earning the respect due her, with each beaten opponent.
Pleasing to the eye, face and figure. Jane was showing, why she had her place on this catfighting crew.

Aboard the Auburn Snatch, the fighting was winding down. The catfighting pirates mostly in control of it now.
Tonya and Misty now stood naked, glistened with sea spray. Both blonde beauties having given better, than they got. Sexy, hard hot bodies, poised to fight again. Yet two of the most beautiful catfighting pirates. Now stood watching the outcome of the duel.
More and more eyes going to Kayla, and Sandy Myers. As the fight grew more intense. Clothing from both had kept falling.
Kayla was now completely nude, and pleasing in evey way.
Sandy Myers was topless, and down to only the material covering her sex.
Bloody marks on them both, from rapier blades, as well as sharp finger nails. The sea around them stilling slightly, as the storm moves inland.
Their nubile bodies straining, and tiring, as steele again meets steal. Glistening bare breasts heaving, and bobbling, as they continue their deadly dance. Their steps moving them closer and closer to the side of the ship.
Kayla wincing, as Sandy's blade, cuts shallow, but very near Kayla's exposed sex. Sandy smirking, as she pulls back for another strike.
Kayla shifting, as Sandy's back was now to the rail of the ship. "I guess Storm, may not want to bother, with a skewered snatch like yours." Sandy says, laughing softly.
Kayla's blood heating again, as her own blade streaks out, cutting away Sandy's last article of clothing. A thin ribbon of blood, near her own exposed sex now.
"Storm will have me, not some treacherous whore like you." "In fact he can take me and my mother's Auburn snatch if he wants."  Kayla ads, as Sandy lunges to attack again.
Kayla managing to knock Sandy's blade aside. Just before her own pierces Sandy's left breast.

With a cry of surprise, and pain. Sandy jerks back, with blood spurting from her breast. Sandy Myers topples over the railing, and into the churning water below.
Before she even hits. Pirate cheers begin sounding up, and down the decks of the ship.
Spanish Rosa, dark haired, lovely, and half naked strides forward. Her eyes epxectantly looking at Kayla. As Alison walks forward, to stand beside her captain. Ready to fight for her if needed. Rosa had done some very treacherous things of her own. Yet for a good reason.
Kayla raises her rapier high.
"Secure the ship, take the town!!" She cries out. Pirates yell with glee, as they begin locking up enemy fighters.
Rosa and Alison looking at Kayla, as Misty and Tonya join her.
"Kewl brat power bondage Brat sis!!" "Tie em up, N take em below brat sister!!" Is heard, mixed with laughter nearby.
"Time for us to find my mother, and your daughter." Kayla says calmly, as Rosa nods her head.
Then more pirates begin moving onto shore.

Captain Lisa was smiling, as the durty bird sank. The sexy red head, had been given much trouble, by that ships captain. Almost being killed or captured.
Lisa now stood bare breasted, and breath taking on her own ship. Her well formed pert breasts, and long legs glistened by sea spray. As she fought against the enemy ships, now no longer a threat.
Signals of truce going back and forth between her ship, and Princess Mila's Revenge.
Lisa moving her ship closer to shore. The Bondage still in position to fight. If the british warship tried to attack.
Yet now it was close enough, for Lisa to enjoy getting into the action on shore.
Lisa soon hitting the beach, with some of her own catfighters. The group rushing ahead, and into the town.
Lisa's hot figure, fighting her way through enemy fighters. Yet it was starting to look, as if they had come ashore, near a garrison. As more and more attackers began to join in, and seperate them.
Lisa's hair, being pulled from behind. Her body spun, and backed against a wall. Then as the smells of fetid breath, and unwashed bodies came to her nose.
A cool metal knife, is pressed against her slender throat.
"I think we have fun with the pirate scum, before we slit her throat." A man says, as it seems Lisa was captured, and coming to an very unkind fate.

Storm was giving orders to some of his crew. Part of them would stay on board, manning the cannon. Just in case a few enemy cannon still could be brought into play.
After finding a giggling pirate Megan, and Starbear raiding the rum again. In honesty well deserved, after taking out such a difficult target.
Storm added them to the pirates from his ship going ashore.
Soon they also had landed and begun moving into, and through the town. Starbears flashing fists, and feet doing quick damage to any enemy resistance.
The playful sounds of Woooo Hooooo, letting him know Megan was enjoying herself as well.
Storm's mind caught up, between all the action, as well as reasons why they were there.
"Would Jessika still be alive?" "Would he lose some of those, that meant the most to him, before this was done?"
Then as he rounds a corner, his eyes widen, as before him a scene before him momentarily takes his breath away.
A sword in one hand, pistol in the other. Yet he dare not use either.

Ahead, Lisa was pinned to the wall. A blade held to her throat, and just a spot of blood showing, as the skin had been nicked.
Around them, another two cut throats lurked, leering at Lisa's nubile body.
"Step away, and leave her be yee sons of bitches!!" Storm commands, even as he drops weapons from both his hands.
Heads turn towards him, as eyes widen, and hearts seize in terror.
The three had him outnumbered, and Lisa their captive.
Yet the look on Storm's face and in his eyes. Was almost as eternal and primal, as the tropical storm, that swept in from sea.
It promised death, and destruction as sure, as the forces of nature themselves when riled.
The knife moves away from Lisa's throat. "You best be turning around and walking away." "Unless you really want to die, with this pirate whore here." Peter smallsack replies back.
Peter was from money. The smallsacks of london. He had joined the navy, after being caught in a scandal.
Soon he enjoyed abusing women, in ports of call all over the world.
He was a poor lover, and made up for it, in using his strength. To take what he wanted, not given freely to him.

Peter's courage began failing completely. As no words being said, just a feral growl of rage, and contempt. Storm threw himself, at Peter's companions. Storm using his arms to clothesline them both to the ground. Before he began beating them in turn.
Peter Smallsack, pissing himself in fear, seeing the seeming elemental fury, from captain Storm.
Just before Lisa's knee finds his crotch. Sending smallsack to his own knees. Just before Lisa punches his lights out.
Storm making quick work of his companions. Lisa standing, chest heaving with her back against the wall.
Storm moving to check on her, concern written in his face.
Before Lisa grabs him, and her lips find his. FightingLisa, had become one of the best pirate captains ever.
Yet now, as they gently embraced, and kissed. Storm briefly enjoyed something he had never savored from the lovely redhead. The two going into an embrace. Lisa's body trembling slightly.
Lisa could fight, yet there was no doubt, she was all woman as well.
Lisa's hand moving his, to the soft, warm mound of her left breast. Storm feeling her heart beat, as they break the kiss, and gaze into each others eyes.
"Thanks for the rescue captain." Lisa says. Having needed the brief intimacy. To move past, what had been going on, and what possibly was going to happen to her.
The sultry red head, mainly needing to just be held close, by someone she knew she could trust.

"There be a fight going on, shall we join it?" Storm asks. Letting Lisa choose if she was ready to get back into things or not. He could always see her safely back to her own ship. Knowing how rattled she could be.
Yet confidence was back in her eyes. "Aye let's give them some more, before they surrender." Lisa replies, as they release each other. Maybe something more to explore between them at a different time.
Storm nods, and soon they are away. After Lisa delivers a few swift kicks, to the men that had attacked her.

As they round another corner further into town. They come upon an interesting scene.
Dark haired and lovely Suneha lay beaten and on her back. Her pencil thin skirt shoved up, showing more of her shapely legs than usual. Her blouse not torn, yet open. As Suneha's firm, well formed breasts quivered, and heaved exposed.
Captain bustyTiffany was full nude. Tiffany laying face down, on top of Suneha. The two of them wiggling, and gyrating, tied together on the ground. Nearby them both a fishing net lay on the ground as well.
Tiffany and Suneha enjoying their fighting and bondage. Had come around a building, to be trapped with the fishing net. Then had been tied together, face to face, with their own ropes.
A decent size group gathered around them taunting them. The sexy pirate duo, had gotten to far ahead, from their shipmates, now lay struggling.
Raven haired temptress, and platinum blonde goddess, laying tied tit to tit. As well as black skirt to clit.
The captors ready to do more damage, now they had been tied.
To turn, to see Storm and Lisa advancing. Storm with pistol, and sword back in hand.
Lisa armed only with her beauty, and naked body in all her glory. That usually being more than enough.
Then a clamour came from another direction.
Soon as Storm and Lisa move to aid Tiffany and Suneha. More pirates stream from another street, to the conflict. Having caught up to Tiffany and Suneha.
A slice of his sword, and the bound duo are freed. Yet manage to stay pressed together a bit longer. Before Tiffany slides free, and they join in the fight.
Soon the captors, become rope bound captives of the pirates.
Tiffany and Suneha breathing heavily, slicked with rain, and a light touch of sweat. Yet standing proud, and pleased.

"Cap'n.. CAP'N Storm.... Oh my gosh.. where are ya Cap'n we need you!!" A very distinct voice calls out. Just before a familiar dark haired pirate rounds a corner, and barrels ahead.
"CAP'N they got Starbear!!" Megan shouts, as not far behind her pursuit can be heard.
Storm's eyes taking in Megan.  The mischief loving pirate had been in a fight. Her clothing torn, long dark hair mussed.
Along with being a young, and very beautiful catfighting pirate. Megan was slender, yet had a beautiful body as well. Long legs, sleek belly, and very lovely and perky breasts. Most of which were on display well.
Megan was one of the most beautiful catfighting pirates Storm knew. Yet he also knew, Megan liked the ladies.
Now she was here, almost out of breath, and speaking of yet another stunning pirate. Blonde, beautiful, and very desireable Starbear Steph.
"What happened pirate Megan?" Storm asks, as others gather around.

"Well Cap'n we found a tavern, figured we needed to guard it." "You know for a victory party.. hicc.. Umm after we won." Megan says quickly.
"Ok no surprise to him, Megan found the rum." Storm thinks.
'Then what?" He gently prods.
"They just came out of nowhere cap'n tried stealing our rum, and we fought." Megan continues.
"Damn trap door, in the tavern floor." Storm says, having experienced that before.
"I tired saving the rum, then saving Steph, but they kept coming. " "So I came looking for you, knowing you would want to save that rum, and well.. maybe Starbear as well." Megan finishes, as noises come closer, from her pursuit.
Catfighting pirates fanning out around and behind Storm.
"Yee did well Megan, and by god." "We will get Starbear back." Storm vows.
"Eeeeeeeppp!!" Megan cries out, before ducking behind Storm, as the enemy force surges around the corner now. To come to a stop, as they are greeted by not just one, but dozens of catfighting pirates.
"Ohh yeahhh this is Sooo on!!" "Come on, I'll kick all your fat asses!!" Megan taunts loudly, from behind Storm.
Some of the group holding Steph. The lovely young blonde pirate topless, and bruised slightly. Her hands bound. Yet by the amount of captors limping. Her feet had been doing some work, before she was caught.
Starbears head held high. As it had been surprise and numbers, not lack of fighting skill. That had gotten her caught.
"Hey Steph, got any of that fine rum with ya?" Megan calls out.
"No but know where we can get lots of it." Starbear calls back.
"Ohhhh Cap'n that means we gotta rescue her!!" Megan ads, moving out beside Storm.
"Aye Megan I agree, we need to keep Starbear with us." Storm ads, before leveling his sword, at the group standing watching him.
"Now see here, that lass be with us." "Now how do you want this to go?" He asks.
"This pirate scum is ours, step aside, and let us pass." The leader of Steph's captors says meekly.
Storm shakes his head. "Ladies change their minds for them will yee?" Storm asks.
Then with a roar of challenge. The catfighting pirates surge forward to attack, and free one of their own.
"Yeahhhhh it's tiggy time!!" Megan calls out, following them. Her lovely figure, bouncing her gleefully into the fight once more.

Soon, like Lisa, Tiffany, and Suneha. Starbear was free, and lending her feet, and fists to taking the town.
The pirates slowly, yet surely getting control.

Emma screams with horror, as she sees blood, drip from Jessika's fingers. "Baby nooooooooo, don't leave me!!" Emma cries, as she moves her own nubile body, onto Jessika's lap. Emma crying, tears spilling from her eyes, as she kisses, and caresses Jessika. At the same time, trying to use her own body as a shield to protect her lover.
"I say, what is this treachery?" Lady Hearne asks, as she straightens up, at the other end of the table.
The beautiful blonde, enjoying the adrenaline rush, from having shot her enemy.
Jessika looks across the table. "You had your spies, Emma was mine." Jessika admits softly.
"The only way, I could find Rosa's daughter, as well as who was behind things." "Was to send the one I trusted most, to seek what we needed for answers." Jessika admits.
Lady Hearne's mind begins to quickly take this in. The heated break up, between the lovers staged.
While Lady Hearne's spies, and double dealing pirates were in action out to sea. She had taken a traitor into her own confidence. Emma playing the part well.
Speaking of betrayals, and vengeance against her former lover Jessika.
Then Lady Hearne began feeling the burning in her own chest more strongly.
Her eyes following Jessika's gaze. Down to her more than ample breasts. Her left breast, spilled free from her gown. The creamy smooth skin of her breast, now spattered with her own blood, as it gently heaved.
Her body now telling her the worst, as her eyes look up at Jessika's again.
Her joy and elation now leaving her body, as was her life.
"You killed me, a cheap pirate whore like you." "Doing this to a lady." Lady Stephanie Hearne says softly. Then tumbles to the floor dead, from her chair.
Now both large, firm tits, exposed, and proudly thrust. As she lay on her back, victim to her own fiendish, and greedy designs.
"Emma relax, I'm not dying." Jessika says, enjoying having her lover back in her embrace. Jessika having fired first, spoiling Steph's shot. The bullet tearing along Jessika's side. Spilling blood, yet not fully penetrating her body.
Emma's lips met hers. Jessika would lose some blood, but was in no danger. As emma's pert breasts rubbed, and ground against her own, large well formed tits.
Jessika and Emma also soon spilled to the ground. This time, to make passionate love, while finally being reunited together.
The treasure of her Auburn Snatch to be examined soon. Now she only had eyes, and lust, for Emma.
Emma showing, who she really was partners with, and belonged to with all her heart. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 22 Wrap Ups
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2013, 03:19:29 AM »
Pirates 2 chapter 22  Wrap ups

The town is taken, as Princess Mila's Revenge slowly lifts anchor, and comes fully into port. Her captain Mila Jovovich, seeking parlay, with the pirates.
She was a british ship of war. The emmisary of the crown in these waters. Yet not stupid enough to try and take on not one, but five fully loaded pirate ships.

Mila and Storm met, behind closed doors, as to the fate of the island and settlement on it. Some back and forth offers, for him to join her majesties navy. For her, maybe to enjoy the wild and free life of a catfighting pirate.
Sometime later they parted. Mila smiling, when speaking of negotiations, being long, hard, and mutually satisfying.

Rosa's daughter is found, and returned to the sexy spanish pirate. Rosa then naming Alison Rocks, captain on the Leather Lady. Giving the buxom red head her ship, in honor of duty rendered. Alison becoming captain. With Rosa and her daughter making their way back home.
Rosa wanting to give her daughter, the mother she had mainly missed.
The crew given the option, almost all deciding to stay, and sail under Alison Rocks command.

The pirates would leave the island peacefully. With promise of safe passage for now, by Mila Jovovich. The warship's captain, staying on for now. Acting as territorial governor, until the replacement for Lady Hearne could be appointed.
After that she gave no promises, not to go pirate hunting again. Some smiling hearing this. Thinking, it would be a certain pirate as her target. Maybe for some more private negotiations.

Lady Hearne's private storehouse was found and raided. Some of it, going to aid in rebuilding damage of battle to the town. A large portion of it, going back to Jessika, as her rightful bounty, stolen from her by Sandy Myers, and Lady Hearne.
The rest divided between the other four pirate ships, and crews. Before departing, and sailing out to sea. Leather Lady towards the coast of spain. The other three, towards Tortuga.
Jessika enjoying a reunion with Kayla.
Mother and daughter leaving port together, with Misty, and Tonya along with them as well.
Other than the reunion between Emma and Jessika. Kayla and Jessika wanted time together as well.
Storm understanding, yet saddened to see Kayla, Misty and Tonya go.

Epilogue one....
The small fishing boat gently rocked in the harbor. Sandy Myers was naked, wet and shivering inside it. The seductive red head, being stabbed, yet not deeply enough to kill her. Before tumbling over the rail, and into the sea.
Sandy being found, and pulled into the boat. Promising a wealth of fortune for aid.
She was safe for now, and would heal.
Yet some day soon, Kayla would suffer, the wrath of Sandy Myers revenge.

Epilogue two.. Tortuga..
The lights in the tavern had burned low. Many a catfighting pirate lay passed out, tipped and spilled drinking mugs laying by their heads.
Captain Storm had delivered the celebration, and parytying, they had earned and deserved.
Bloodstorm, Catsclaws, and Bondage all at anchor. Most of the crews back on deck by now.

Storm smiling, as he lowers his empty tankard to the table. Nearby the brat sisters, lay passed out in a jumbled heap. The two of them tying each others shoe laces together. At times being playful, and bratty to each other. Yet always having their brat sisters back in a catfight. Unable to unty themselves, while under the influence of heavy drinking. They had simply gone to sleep, snuggled together on the floor.
Beside him, giggling, and mumbling in her sleep, was pirate Megan. Head down on the table, and passed out. A slight ribbon of drool, leaking past her sensuous lips.
"M'okay captain, just got a question." An attractive blonde asks, as Storm smiles, at a lovely blonde pirate.
StarBear Steph, had been new to the crew, yet quickly proved herself. Earning her shipmates respect, as well as love, and her position by Storm.
Storm would see that all the pirates got back safely to their own ships.
Captain Tiffany, had given him a very pleasing and distracting kiss. Her generous assets pleasingly pressing against him. Distracting him nicely, as Suneha deftly used some rope, to tie his belt to his chair.
Tiffany and Sunahe giggling, and leaving after the ded, retiring to Catsclaws.
Pirate Megan freeing him, before becoming unable to function. Storm seeing to it, that Tiffany and Suneha would wake, bound naked together in Tiffany's cabin in response. Her crew releasing them, after letting them sleep it off. Jest for jest, and no harm done, in pirate fashion.
Tiffany would respond, using her beautiful face, and hot body to playfully get back at him. Yet she honestly was not going to mind, waking up naked and bound to her first mate.
She was not beaten first, and this time she woke with it still being her ship. Maybe she would give him some pleasure first, but a prank of her own was definately called for. Tiffany also enjoying the idea, of what his come back would be.
She loved being captain of a pirate ship. Storm had given that to her. So all of it was with respect towards each other, just in play. Tiffany maybe willing to play fun and naughty with Storm now and then.

Captain Lisa had gathered some of her crew to leave. Lisa and Storm sharing a tender kiss, and embrace before she leaves. Maybe more to be said between them in the near future.
Storm promising to see the rest of her crew safely to the Bondage.
Now he was gathering Megan up into his arms, as Steph asks her question. Megan gently, and lovingly held, head dangling over his shoulder, and down his back.
"What is that strange looking fin thing, on the wall." "You know the piece of whitish grey, fish, that says."
"Dedicated to the tavern, by pirate Megan." She asks.
Storm smiles back at her, as she shakily rises to her feet. Steph staggering a few steps, then leaning on Storm to stay upright.

"Why dear wonderful StarBear, have yee not listened to the stories we told tonight?" He asks. Many of them retelling events, before and during the hunt for the treasure of Jessika's Auburn Snatch.
"That be part of the tail, from the whale pirate Megan shot, with our cannon." Storm says matter of factly.
Megan squirms in his arms. Then giggles. "Buh-bye Moby .. Baboom...  hee hee Hicccc.." Megan murmurs from her position.
"You mean the great white ......" Steph begins asking. "Aye the very same." Storm ads in. "Megan may like rum, and mischief." "Yet my pirate Megan tells it true and shoots well." Storm ads, as they begin heading out of the tavern. StarBear by his side, Megan draped over his shoulder.
"Mmmmmmmm Cap'n make the ship stop spinning." Megan mumbles.
"Belay that lil Tiggy, back to sleep with yee." Storm says, giving her bottom a light, playful spank.
"Awww capn'n you know I like the ladies." Megan says, wiggling her bottom playfully. Before passing out again.

Storm is weary, after seeing all the pirates are safely aboard their own ships. Not even noticing an extra set of sails, lowered and in harbor.
Pirate Megan, the brat sisters Lil Saram and Laurie Breeze, as well as StarBear Steph put to bed on his own ship.
Storm heads to his own cabin. As he nears it he hears giggling, and the sounds of revelry from inside.
Storm yanks the cabin door open, and blinks his eyes a few times. Wondering if he maybe had boarded the wrong ship in the darkness.
He is about to step out, check the vessel before heading back in again.
Tonya Cats is standing beside Kayla. The lovely ladies, both naked head to toe.
"Mmmmmmmm uh uh.. no leaving the party." Misty Cats says, as she gently grabs his arm. Misty being naked, drop dead gorgeous, and closest to the door. Pulling him in, closing the door behnd him. As her arms work around him. Her lush, nude body pressing to his. Then a hungry wet kiss, Misty's tongue and his meeting during it.
Spread on his table, food and drink. The ladies enjoying a celebration. Kayla and Tonya caressing each other.
Beside his bed, some gold and treasure lay. While on his bed, a very lovely, and very naked Jessika lay.
"We just got into port, and wanted to enjoy a private party." Jessika purrs.
Jessika and Emma having enjoyed their reunion, through much of the trip to Tortuga. Emma for now in charge of their ship.
While Jessika, Kayla, Misty, and Tonya all snuck aboard Storm's vessel.

Storm's eyes moving from one naked beauty to the other, as they drink, and get friendly and frisky with each other. Storm feeling maybe he should leave them to his cabin, as it seemed to be a ladies only party.
Then Kayla was to him, rubbing her nubile body against his. Sharing a kiss, only lovers could give one another.
"My mother wanted to give you a special reward, for saving me, and helping save her ship." Kayla says, between passion filled kisses. Kayla leading him towards the bed. While cupping his hand to her perfect left breast.

From nearby I hear a crashing, and splashing sound. "CAP'n She's crazy!!" "Cap's she just dumped a bucket of water over me!!" "Make her walk the plank Cap'n!!" Pirate Megan cries out from her berth.
Long overdue payback for some of her antics, from her cabin mate. A very stunning and beautiful lady.
"No .. nooo tickling..." "Ohhh my head hurts, where's the rum." Megan gets out. Before laughter, giggling, and silence follow.
Storm knowing his beloved pirate Megan was in good hands. Turns again fully to the bed, and the stunning red haired beauty on it.

Jessika uncrosses, and spreads her legs. Her dark brown eyes, giving the invitiation, almost no man has ever enjoyed.
There were some added gold and jewels laying around, gifts to me from her.
Yet none was more appealing, and enjoyable. Than when I got to enjoy. The true treasure of Jessika's Auburn Snatch. A new party begun. With some of the most beautiful ladies on land or sea."Yoooo hooo... a pirate's life for me!!" 

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2013, 08:15:28 AM »
(Gee, didn't expect to see this update so soon). 

Oooh, loved disposing of that bitch Sandy by piercing her jiggling breast! LOL!  :D

And whatta surprise with Emma turning out NOT to have betrayed Jessie after all!  ::) :D Am sure Jessie will be equally surprised!  ;)

Bravo for a thrilling story involving so many characters - AHOY to the Auburn Snatch!!!  ;D :D

Hugs & kisses  :-*
Kayla

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2013, 06:03:57 AM »
Kayla ...

I had planned on adding last few chapters one each week. Then when I had to rush to hospital.. Wanted to make SURE. That if anything major.. YOU ladies got to get to see the finish.

I had some of this planned from the very start ... things like Megan blowing up Moby Dick with a cannon to finish her whale of a tail.
I TOTALY planned on the pleasing add of Jessika's TREASURE in part being that nice auburn snatch of hers...

Yet seemed as story grew, I was not going to ever get to that point...
THIS story definately dedicted to KAYLA and JESSICA.. Friends for years.. WHO with out them. I would NEVER have been here!!
PIRATE MEGAN N the BRAT SISTERS LIL SARA N LAURIE BREEZE, for letting me have them be playful, and mischief loving pirates.
CAPTAINS BUSTYTIFFANY35 and FIGHTINGLISA !! Ladies your trust, and being part of my polls n fun here... Helped start all of this.
PIRATE STARBEAR .. a very wonderful lady N enjoyed new friend...
MISTY CATS N TONYA CATS .. 2 VERY impressive ladies!!
PIrates .. BEATENSUNEHA... one of first buddies for me here...  BEATEN SLUT Jen.. Lil Ms BS
PIRATES CHRISSSSSSSSY, LAURIE_CATFIGHTER, JANE BERNARD,GRLWRESTLER JOANNE (HOPE you like my gift of Nicole Oring), AMAZING MANDY, KATTERINA (VERY much worth hearing you enjoying this..,).. FOR STAYING pirates, and letting me have fun with them!!

IF I forgot to mention anyone.. please forgive me and THANK YOU for being PIRATES!!

Storm

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2013, 06:08:02 AM »
Once a pirate always a pirate :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"