News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chronicles of Eros by "Ron H"

• 0 Replies

Offline Tangocash1234

Chronicles of Eros by "Ron H"
« on: October 19, 2020, 10:12:39 AM »
Hello all,

I would like to share with everyone a story called "The Chronicles of Eros" by Ron H. A great piece of fantasy catfight fiction which really taps into my base fantasy of two women fighting viciously and naked for the love of a man. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. The writing is great and the artwork really adds to the story.

Noting that I have deliberately missed out part one which is "m v m". Also Part 4 I've missed because the pdf is to big.(Open to suggestions on a way round this!). Hopefully enough to convey the overall story.

Does any know of any other stories or artwork by "Ron H"? I've looked everywhere on the Web but I can't find much else. There was a website many years ago with some possible future stories but that disappeared a while ago.

Any further finds would be greatly appreciated.

Tangocash