News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kris 1 request, mom vs aunt

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Kris 1 request, mom vs aunt
« on: June 21, 2014, 04:38:24 AM »

Marie is 5 years older than her sister Anna, and when they were growing up Marie used to beat the shit out of her younger sister, and after she beat her up she would force her younger sister to be her slave. Marie was a crazy, dominant erotic bitch and she got off on humiliating her younger sister, especially in front of a crowd.  I remember one time when Marie and Anna had a fist fight at Anna’s birthday party., Marie pummeled Anna until she was a bloody, crying mess and begging Marie to stop. Then after she knocked the shit out of her, she made Anna beg her to fuck her with a cucumber, and this was at Anna’s very own freinds. Can you just imagine how humiliated poor Anna was as her older sister showed Anna the big, cucumber right in front of all of those people, and Anna was just standing there with blood rolling from her face and tears mixing with her black eye makeup and rolling down her face, and crying like a little baby she desperately cried out, “Please fuck me with that cucumber Marie, I’m begging you, please fuck me with that cucumber Marie.” It’s not only really hot, it’s really funny the way that Marie stuck that big, hard cucumber right up Anna’s wet hot pussy, that is until Anna got all turned on and was sweating and moaning, and breathing heavy, “AAHH, OOHH, EEYY, OOHH,” as Marie screamed, ‘You’re enjoying this Anna, aren’t you,” and when Anna was just there crying like a fuckin baby, but not saying a word, Marie smashed her “BANG,” right into her nose, and blood was gushing everywhere from her nose, and filling her mouth. Marie screamed “Say it bitch,” and Anna started spitting out blood as she cried out, submissively, “I love it, please, please fuck me I love it.”

It got worse. Marie was fucking her with that cucumber relentlessly, and Anna was crying like a fuckin hysterically as she cried out, ‘I love it. I love getting fucked with the cucumber Marie. Please “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” fuck me with that cucumber Marie, Please fuck me, “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH as she exploded right in front of everyone at her party, the friends, the neighbor’s.

Can you just imagine that went on from when the two were young, and it only got worse. They actually had a couple of other battles which always landed up with very similar, humiliating finales. This happened up until Marie graduated from college and she moved out of state.

Through all of these years Anna has been really pissed off, and although she loves her sister, she has always vowed to get revenge for all of those humiliating beatings.
It had been so many years and there was not even an inkling of talk about fighting. I had already made up my mind that as much as Anna has told me that one day she would get even, I didn’t think it would happen now. Not when Marie is 59 years old and Marie is 54, and what nobody knows is that Anna had taken 1 years worth of Karate classes and she thinks she can beat Marie up.  But it did happen. There was a wedding and Marie came to town for the wedding.  Marie came over on Friday night and she got a little drunk and was bragging and insinuating and laughing, and I could see Anna starting to get quite angry and she was just about to show off her karate when the two womaen were separated by a few men, and this time both were infuriated and as Anna was screaming, “I’m going to knock the shit out of you Marie you stupid old cow,” Marie was screaming, ‘Next time I’ll bring a fuckin cucumber bitch, I remember how much you enjoyed it the last time. This really burnt into Anna and she was infuriated. The verbal fight continued at the wedding, and a few people had to make comments and hold on to each woman and try to keep them calm and from looking at one another.

On the way from the wedding , while everyone was walking next door to the supper club Anna who was all dressed up in a sexy white dress and she walked over to Marie and said, “Parking lot, now bitch.” Marie has on this black mini dress and both women were dressed to kill. A large crowd walked out the rear door, right behind the two women, and it was like a large pit, with cement walls and cement stairs leading up to where the cars are parked. They got to the center of the 20 X 40 pit, and Marie turns to face Anna and she puts her hands on her hips and she says, “Alright you stupid little bitch, you wanna fight me, put,” but before she can finish the sentence Anna balls up her right fist she plows it “bang,” right into Marie’s nose. Marie’s head swung back and forth and blood was rolling from her nose. Anna screamed, ‘You like cucumbers so much you stupid old cow, I have the biggest cucumber you ever saw in my pocketbook, waiting to get shoed into you.”  Marie was enraged and she grabbed Anna’s hair with both of her hands and she started to shake Anna like a rag doll screaming, “You wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Anna.” Anna started hammering Marie’s face, punching her “bang, bang, bang,” right in her nose, making her head swing back and forth and now blood is really rolling from Marie’s nose. I was shocked, and I think everyone else at the party was too as Anna was knocking the shit out of her older sister. Marie let go of Anna’s hair and she leapt backwards and away from Anna.

Anna was like a crazy women and she went right after Marie. She pulled her right fist back and she sent it right at Marie’s face, but somehow Marie manages to reach up and grab Anna’s wrist in mid air, and Marie took her own right fist and she sent it plowing “bang,” right into Anna’s chin. Anna’s head snaps back and Anna stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.  Marie lunges forward and she grabs Anna’s dress with both of her hands and she shoves Anna back hard. Anna’s dress rips right off of her body in Marie’s hands as Anna stumbles backwards on her high heels until “Boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the building hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Marie is infuriated and she’s crazed now. She laces her hands right through Anna’s hair ans she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her fuckin head over and over against the hard concrete. Marie is knocking Anna silly, and you can hear “bang, bang, bang, bang,” Ann’a skull cracking over and over again against the cement until Anna has this goofy little grin right across her face. Ann’a legs get all wobbly and she starts to slowly slide down the wall. Anna is knocked silly and she is giggling and laughing as she sits there on her ass on the cement right in front of everyone, totally knocked senseless.

Marie lets go of Anna’s hair and she walks over to where her own pocketbook is and she leans over and I can’t see what is going on. Marie is going through some kind of routine until she turns around and I can see this big, hard erect rubber cock strapped on to Marie and she says, ‘Last time it was a cucumber