News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

White Milf vs Asian Milf catfight

• 42 Replies

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
White Milf vs Asian Milf catfight
« on: September 02, 2023, 07:52:21 PM »
Suchie is new to the forum and has a real problem with white women and says so in her profile. Well it didnt take long for her to come across my profile and to start talking shit. This skinny little bitch really thinks she is something and challenged me to a catfight poll. So im putting it to you the members. Who do you think would win in a all out nude catfight to the finish between Suchie and me?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: White Milf vs Asian Milf catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 09:09:23 PM »
Jenny, I fear for your tits. If she goes for them, you're gonna be in big trouble. Go kick her cocky ass!

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 10:47:09 PM »
I think Suchie still wins in a catfight...the more interesting poll would've been a pussy to pussy cxntfight between you two. That really shows who the better woman is

Offline Bustymaturemaria

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2023, 03:39:02 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm very very interesting poll, i dont think i need to tell you Jenny who my vote is going for!!! But seems you doing a poll against a newbie, which i have no problem with, is very ironic, seeings how you werent woman enough to accept my challenge because you claimed i hadnt proven myself!!! But ill be very curious to see how this poll and cyberfight plays out!! Good luck to both of you!!

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2023, 10:54:47 AM »
I'd usually support the white milf, but the petite Asian milf has a look and demeanor of destruction in her. That pussy is going to own Jenny and Jenny is going to be crying

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2023, 12:19:18 PM »
Suchie uses her speed to get a win.

Offline Suchieyang

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 03:07:31 PM »
I already have the lead. White Bimbo has no chance!

Offline misssbustycarolina

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2023, 03:51:04 PM »
Hmmmmmmmm very very interesting poll, i dont think i need to tell you Jenny who my vote is going for!!! But seems you doing a poll against a newbie, which i have no problem with, is very ironic, seeings how you werent woman enough to accept my challenge because you claimed i hadnt proven myself!!! But ill be very curious to see how this poll and cyberfight plays out!! Good luck to both of you!!

Jennyfighters got this, it might be tough but she will beat her rival!! As for you Maria, she would completely own and destroy your ass!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2023, 04:39:00 PM »
Its only the second day you slanty eyed bitch! I will take you down and make you beg to be my slave.

Offline Heathermorgann

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2023, 12:55:40 AM »
Interesting poll!! Im gonna watch and see what happens!! But i do have my hunch and how this will go

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 02:50:03 AM »
Look at that bush between Suchie’s legs, I’m hoping she smothers Jenny out with that wild bush.. Speed

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2023, 06:46:56 AM »

No way, Jenny will destroy you, Asian milf!!!

Offline BadBitchDana

• Proud White Republican Woman
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 09:20:22 AM »
Having a thicker bush says a lot.
BadBitchDana

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 11:05:54 AM »
Wow my Asian sister is in the lead. As much as like to stand with my Asian sisters, I’m voting with my brain and not my heart and so I’m going for Jenny. I’m sure Suchie looks wild and aggressive but I can’t get past Jenny’s size, skill and experience

Offline Huge Titty Asian Apple

• God Member
  • Busty, kinky, slutty wrestler, tit&cat fighter
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2023, 11:31:42 AM »
Very brave of Suchie to take on the amazing Jenny. Looks like this is an Asian that’s not going to be pushed around.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 06:13:32 PM by Huge Titty Asian Apple »