News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Woman vs T-girl - Alison vs Aspen

• 31 Replies

Offline AlisonTyler

Woman vs T-girl - Alison vs Aspen
« on: February 04, 2024, 01:34:56 PM »
Welcome to the much anticipated woman vs t-girl match between me and Aspen. We believe this to be the first of its kind poll match on FCF. Because of the nature of this match, Aspen and I have had extensive discussions on the rules of this match. We've agreed to the following::

1. We have agreed to wrestle Apartment style, also known as catty wrestling.
2. No striking will be permitted in this match, only wrestling with catty elements allowed.
3. Breasts may be targeted but crotch attacks will not be permitted.
4. We will compete for a submission victory only. Pins will not be counted.
5. We've agreed to wrestle topless, but panties will remain on. We wish to show that women and t-girls can compete in a fair and unbiased manner.

I believe in inclusion for all in fair competition for women and t-girls alike. Aspen wishes to show that t-girls can compete with women without things turning sexual. I'm happy to give her this opportunity. Although she and I have been amicable in the weeks leading up to this match, we are both coming here to fight. Once we start, the niceties will be put on hold, at least during our contest, as we both wish to prove ourselves as the better fighter and try our best to win the match.

I am 6'0" and 170 lbs. Aspen is 6'0" and 158 lbs. We are both 33 years old.

My profile (Alison)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84341

Aspen's profile

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84282

This match is very important to both me and Aspen. We hope that the membership will accept this woman vs t-girl matchup. Please come out and support us with your votes and your comments.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 01:41:19 PM by AlisonTyler »

Offline AspenBrooks

Re: Woman vs T-girl - Alison vs Aspen
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 02:10:58 PM »
Alison and I have been talking about this match for weeks and the time has finally come. We've rented an Air BnB in Rochester, NY, which is halfway between my home in Cleveland, OH and hers in Albany, NY. Yesterday, we met at the home that we've rented out for the weekend. We greeted each other and set ourselves up separately in each of the two bedrooms in the house. We had a day before the fight and we both wanted to use this time to get to know one another.

Alison was gracious enough to drive us to Niagara Falls, someplace where I have never been and that I'd always wanted to see. We took in the sights together and although we both knew that we'd be fighting the very next day, that today we would be cordial, if not friendly to one another. We had a nice lunch, drove around the area some more and visited the Canadian side of the falls. We both bought some souvenirs and had our photographs taken together. We then drove back to Rochester where we went out and had an amazing dinner together at a place called "Rooney's" where we both devoured delicious Delmonico steaks. We shared a bottle of wine and were having a very nice time together, enjoying each other's company. If we weren't fighting tomorrow, I believe that she and I could become great friends.

Back at the house and at the close of the evening, we said good night and retired to our separate bedrooms. Although it was a most enjoyable evening, I think that we both wanted to get a good night's rest as each of us knew that tomorrow would be the day of our fight and that we'd both be focused only on the match at hand.Any friendship that we might be developing would have to wait.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 02:45:51 PM by AspenBrooks »

Offline cockfightlady

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 02:12:19 PM »
Oh I cant wait to see what happens here!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 02:13:58 PM »
Awesome! Myself and I'm sure a lot of other forum members ave been looking forward to this!

Both competitors look great and really tough but I think I gotta go with Alison on this one!

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 03:17:18 PM »
I’m going with my friend Alison to win this one.
More experience and stronger.
I’m 41yrs old 5’7” 145 lbs
I’m here to cause destruction of any bitches that get in my way.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 03:19:34 PM »
Let’s see which one can overcome :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 03:20:00 PM »
We both slept in a bit and woke up later than we had planned. I put the coffee on and was about to start brunch, when Aspen said that she'd never been to Rochester before and would like to see a bit more of this city. We decided to go out for brunch and found a nice restaurant called "Jines" that served a nice Sunday brunch. We were greeted by the hostess and we asked for a corner table, a bit away from the others, in case our conversation turned to the fight at hand, we didn't really need for our conversation to be overheard.

I ordered a rather light brunch, just some yogurt with some fresh fruit, juice and coffee. Aspen had oatmeal, fruit, juice and coffee. We both knew that it would be best to eat light due to the meal that we had last night and the need not to be bogged down by a heavy meal today as we both wanted to be at our best.

I could tell that the mood was different today, a bit more tense than it was last night. perhaps in anticipation of today's upcoming fight. Her gaze at me was a lot less friendly than it had been last night. I could tell that she was eyeing me over and forming her strategy for our match. This is where I feel that she had a bit of an advantage over me. I've done public matches and am an undefeated 5-0. She's seen me fight and knows my style, whereas I don't know anything about her. Not to mention that I've never wrestled a t-girl before, but I don't know anything about her style or how she intends to conduct herself in our match.

After our discussions, i believe that she will adhere to the rules that we'd both agreed upon, but I'm not sure if she is a good technical wrestler, or is she more of a brawler. I'll need to adapt to whatever style I'm faced with. All I know at this moment is that her attitude and disposition seems to have changed. Her conversation, while not rude or unpleasant, has become more subdued. In a few hours we'll be fighting. Our conversation this morning over brunch is of less importance.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 04:09:18 PM by AlisonTyler »

Offline AspenBrooks

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2024, 03:48:52 PM »
The mood at the diner was strangely different than it had been at dinner last night. We spoke in a friendly way to each other, but there were a lot of quiet moments and the conversation didn't flow like it had last night. Alison drove us back to the house after brunch and we didn't speak at all in the car on the way back. perhaps we were both thinking about the fight. I know I was.

We went inside the house, and still not saying a word, Alison went into her bedroom. She left her bedroom door open a crack and I watched her as she changed into her sweatpants and a T-Shirt that she had purchased at Niagara Falls. She lay down on her bed and put on her headphones where she was relaxing while listening to music. I stood there and watched her through the crack in the door for a long time, hoping that I wouldn't be noticed. Finally, I went into my room, stripped to my black panties and stockings, and lay down on my bed. I completely closed my door before laying on the bed and putting on my own headphones. I needed to enjoy this peaceful time before I do what I came here to do, which is to hand Alison her first defeat and to show her that T-girls rule.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 03:56:42 PM by AspenBrooks »

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2024, 05:15:12 PM »
Aspen looks like a good challenge for Alison but in the end, after a fair but rough intense fight, Alison prevails and takes a well earned win.

Offline Nicoletteshea

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2024, 05:43:46 PM »
Good luck in this possibly first ever matchup in a poll!! Both of you look amazing!!

Offline Texas Heel

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2024, 07:21:44 PM »
Welcome to the much anticipated woman vs t-girl match between me and Aspen. We believe this to be the first of its kind poll match on FCF. Because of the nature of this match, Aspen and I have had extensive discussions on the rules of this match. We've agreed to the following::

1. We have agreed to wrestle Apartment style, also known as catty wrestling.
2. No striking will be permitted in this match, only wrestling with catty elements allowed.
3. Breasts may be targeted but crotch attacks will not be permitted.
4. We will compete for a submission victory only. Pins will not be counted.
5. We've agreed to wrestle topless, but panties will remain on. We wish to show that women and t-girls can compete in a fair and unbiased manner.

I believe in inclusion for all in fair competition for women and t-girls alike. Aspen wishes to show that t-girls can compete with women without things turning sexual. I'm happy to give her this opportunity. Although she and I have been amicable in the weeks leading up to this match, we are both coming here to fight. Once we start, the niceties will be put on hold, at least during our contest, as we both wish to prove ourselves as the better fighter and try our best to win the match.

I am 6'0" and 170 lbs. Aspen is 6'0" and 158 lbs. We are both 33 years old.

My profile (Alison)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84341

Aspen's profile

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84282

This match is very important to both me and Aspen. We hope that the membership will accept this woman vs t-girl matchup. Please come out and support us with your votes and your comments.

It is with great confidence that my support is with Alison. Aly is The Champion's Champion! She has the Beauty and the Brains big time. Catty Wrestling apartment style is one of her many strengths. Love the rules for this match too!
Sincerely,
Casey
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 09:04:12 PM by Texas Heel »

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2024, 08:58:27 PM »
After a short but restful nap, I woke up feeling amazing. I went over to Aspen's room to find the door closed. I gently knocked but there was no answer. I slowly and respectfully opened the door and stuck my head in. I found her awake, laying on top of her bed, listening to music with her headphones on, same as I had done. "Aspen," I softly called to her. She took her headphones off and sat up on the bed. "I know it won't be long before we are fighting. I'm going to the park for a walk, to stretch my legs, and to get some fresh air. Would you like to come along?" "No thank you, Aly," She replied as I was a little surprised that she used my nickname and assumed that level of familiarity. "I think I'll stay here and do some pre-fight preparations here in the room."Very well, Asp." I said, returning her level of familiarity. I'll see you in a bit. With that, I left the house and headed for a nearby park.

I took a short walk to Highland Park where I was able to enjoy being outdoors and walk off any stressors or butterflies that I might be feeling about our upcoming fight. The weather was perfect and the sunshine on my back felt great. After walking for a bit, I came upon a secluded part of the park where I did some light stretching. Once completed, feeling great both physically and mentally, and not wanting to keep Aspen waiting too long, I headed back toward the house.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 08:59:07 PM by AlisonTyler »

Offline AspenBrooks

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2024, 09:13:54 PM »
With Alison out of the house, I changed into my fight attire for the evening. After a few light stretching exercises and some medium level calisthenics to get the blood pumping, I reached into my bag and pulled out a syringe. I didn't want Alison to see me doing this but with her out of the house I felt it safe to do so now. I drew 40 cc's of a testosterone booster which I had obtained from a friend who was going through a female to male transition and which she had loaned to me. This will give me the energy and the aggression needed to boost me in this fight. If Alison were to see me doing this, she might consider it to be an unfair practice, or even cheating. But the power of this testosterone booster is such that what Alison doesn't know, in this case WILL hurt her!

I took the injection and went to the main room and moved all of the furniture out of the way, creating a large fight space in the middle of the room. Feeling waves of energy pumping through my veins now, because of the 40cc's of testosterone, I moved to take my place on the leather sofa and waited for Alison to return.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 09:15:09 PM by AspenBrooks »

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2024, 09:29:17 PM »
Coming back inside the house after my short time in the park, I find that Aspen has prepared the room and is sitting on the sofa waiting for me. "I'll be with you in a short moment, Aspen." I said to her. I went into my room and chose the skimpiest and most revealing panties that I could find. Sometimes it's important to fight with your mind as well as with your body. If I could find a way to distract her, even for a moment, it would work to my advantage.

I came out of my bedroom and made my way to my side of the carpeted fight area. I've done this before and the way that the rug felt underneath my bare feet was not unfamiliar to me. Aspen stood up and went to her side of the carpet. Without speaking, we looked each other over for a long time. I could see her looking me over and her face had a look of aggression and hatred that wasn't there before. I looked her over in return, thinking of how I wanted to attack her or to counter any initial moves that she made. My choice of attire for this fight seemed to be having my desired distraction as her panties became tight and full with a growing erection.

She spoke for the first time in a deeper, almost male voice "Are you ready to go, Alison?" I looked her in the eye and replied "Let's do this, Aspen,"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 09:32:01 PM by AlisonTyler »

Offline diannegrace

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 09:45:43 PM »
Ohh this is epic ... but im pretty sure Aspen will WIN !!!!
Its fun to get on top n rule but better to be on the bottom and serve :)