News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Woman vs T-girl - Alison vs Aspen

• 31 Replies

Offline AspenBrooks

Re: Woman vs T-girl - Alison vs Aspen
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 11:00:20 PM »
With both of us ready to begin, I take a step towards the center of the fight area. But I'm not able to take a full step. My panties are constricted by this raging erection that I have. The testosterone injection helped to produce this unwanted side effect. I was hoping to fight this match without an erection. I'm certain that Alison's attire contributed to my current predicament as well. We agreed that both of our panties would stay on during this match, but there's no way that I can compete in the current state that I'm in. I move my panties to the side and let my erection free. At least this way I can do this fight without being constricted.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:02:36 PM by AspenBrooks »

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 11:16:02 PM »
I see that Aspen is constrained by her erection, and I'm glad that I'm having that effect on her as any distraction that I can get is to my advantage. I step toward the center of the fight area, and towards Aspen, when she moves her panties to the side exposing herself and her full erection. I say to her "Didn't we agree that panties would remain on. Aspen?" She replied in a huffy tone "They are on bitch!" This was the first time since we first started discussing the possibility of having this match where any type of insult was used toward one another. It was definitely on now. I could sense her frustration. I went to the center of the carpet and began slowly circling Aspen. I was slightly bent forward at the waist in towards her, my arms dangling loosely in front of me, in preparation to counter any opening move that she might make. I made a gesture with my thumb and forefinger on my right hand signifying the size of her small erection, "Do you think THAT is going to help you, Aspen?" I laughed out loud in her direction.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:32:05 PM by AlisonTyler »

Offline AspenBrooks

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2024, 11:22:35 PM »
Moving my panties to the side frees my erection and now I can fight more comfortably. I'm circling Alison looking for my initial opening when she points to my erection and makes fun of me. I holler out "AHHHHHHHHHH" and charge in hard and fast towards Alison.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:44:54 PM by AspenBrooks »

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2024, 12:19:22 AM »
My strategy worked like a charm as Aspen is now wrestling on emotion and not thinking about her moves. She charges in at me high, just like I expected. I come up out of my crouch and meet her high. Aspen and I bang chests and she puts her hands on my shoulders trying to push me backwards. She wants to show in the early stages of the match that she is the stronger of us two. I get to a slightly lower position than she's in as I put an arm under each of her armpits and lock my hands behind her shoulders.I lean in hard and begin to churn my strong and powerful legs behind me. I begin to move Aspen backwards toward the sofa behind her. I would have a strong advantage if I could get her to trip backwards onto the sofa and get on top of her, as I know that fighting on the furniture is awkward and difficult if you are the one on the bottom.

Suddenly, Aspen puts both feet behind her and leans in hard to me. She didn't want to be pushed backward any more and I was unable to do so. As I pushed into her and she pushed back into me, neither of us were able to move the other. As she strained and grunted, trying to move me backward and herself away from the sofa, I let go of my clench and sidestepped, making sure to get my left leg just out far enough to trip her as she lurched by. Rather than allow her to fall to the floor, I was able to catch Aspen in a standard side headlock as she passed to my right. I lock my arms around her head and begin to squeeze her head and wrench her neck. I don't believe that I can get a submission this way, but I can certainly wear her down, weakening her from some of this early energy and aggression that she seems to have.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 12:22:21 AM by AlisonTyler »

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2024, 01:18:45 AM »
Aspen for the win
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Barbiehowell

• Its a busty mature war, may the best bitch win!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2024, 06:19:07 AM »
What an incredible match-up! You two sexy beautiful amazons are really putting on an amazing match!! Congratulations to you both so far!!

Offline Brent36

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 11:52:07 AM »
What a great match set up and start to what I sense will be an epic battle between two beautiful wrestlers of great comparable size.  By the reaction of members here, you both have everyone’s attention and imagination fully captured and waiting in each post, each move,  I know you both want to bring your all to this apartment match and you won’t disappoint….  I am loving this and let’s go!!!

Offline AspenBrooks

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2024, 12:20:33 PM »
Trying with everything I have to show Alison that she is in with a stronger opponent. But Alison is a smart wrestler and knew that by getting down low that she would gain leverage, and it was Alison who was pushing me back. I pushed back with all of my might and Alison skillfully sidestepped and caught me in a side headlock as I passed to her right. She's not just holding and squeezing my head in her strong arms, but she's wrenching my neck painfully. The extra boost of strength that I gained from the testosterone booster injection that I took pre-match is ebbing away as Alison's headlock is very draining on me and is leveling the playing field. I don't want to submit to her so early in the match, but it feels like my head is in a vise as my head and neck is being wrenched.

With Alison's powerful arms locked around my head, I know that her stomach is unprotected and vulnerable. I ball up a fist on my right hand and prepare to punch her in the stomach to attempt to free myself. Then I remember that I agreed to no striking in this match. I'm certainly willing to break the rules in order to win this match, but not just yet. I need to keep Alison thinking that this is on the up and up. I forget about landing the punch, but rather put my left hand through Alison's legs from behind her and lock it together with my right hand in front. With my left arm now through her legs and my wrists locked together, I lift Alison's right leg off of the floor. She's still holding on to the headlock but is n o longer wrenching me as she's struggling now to keep her balance. If I can get her leg up a bit higher, perhaps I can take her down to the floor and free myself in the process.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 12:26:10 PM by AspenBrooks »

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2024, 12:20:29 AM »
My vote goes again for my friend Alison! You can do it!

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2024, 12:45:03 PM »
Holding Aspen in a tight headlock and wrenching her neck. She’s finding out that I’m stronger or at least as strong as she is. She gets an arm between my legs from behind and locks her wrists together. Aspen starts lifting my leg off of the floor. I still maintain the headlock, but now I’m holding on for balance and not nearly applying as much pressure to her head and neck.

Aspen lifts my leg higher and I fall to the carpeted floor, landing on my back but without letting go of the headlock. Aspen lands partially on top of me, but then she swings her right leg over me and is now on top. I do have her in a guillotine hold on my right side. I begin applying pressure to her head again as her face is pressed down against the floor. Aspen may be on top at the moment but I feel as if I am control of her from my bottom position.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 12:54:56 PM by AlisonTyler »

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2024, 05:01:57 PM »
Alison all the way!
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline AspenBrooks

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2024, 01:20:03 PM »
With Alison holding me in a tight guillotine, I put both hands on her wrists to try and pry them apart so that I can free myself. As I do, she grunts and just tightens the guillotine harder. I cannot break her wrists apart and get free from this hold. Alison is stronger than I’d expected. With all of my maneuvering, I was able to lift my face off of the carpeted floor and turn my face into her right side boob. As she continues to tighten her hold, my face is pressed deeper into her soft tit flesh depriving me of air.

In desperation now, I let go of Alison’s wrists with my right hand and bring it over her to her unprotected left tit. I grab her tit hard and dig in with my sharp nails. I hear her screech as I dig my nails in deep and twist. Alison lets go of the guillotine and puts both hands on my right hand which is digging into her left side tit as she tries to pry my hand free. With my head now free and both of her hands on my right wrist, I grab her right tit with my left hand and dig my nails into her left tit also. She pulls her right hand to my left wrist to try and pry my hand free, but I just dig in deeper and twist. I’m in a good position now, fighting from the top and pressing both hands and sets of sharp nails down deep into her soft tits.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 01:24:54 PM by AspenBrooks »

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 01:20:58 AM »
Aspen is laying on top of me now, holding me down with her weight as she digs her nails into both of my tits and the same time. The pain is nearly unbearable. I can feel her hard and full erection pressing down into my abdomen area, just above my bikini line. I can see a look of determination on her face as she gets control for the first time. I’m in a bad spot and I need to do something quickly before she damages my tits and causes lasting damage.

With Aspen on top of me and digging her nails into both of my tits, I grab each of her wrists and try to move them. Her grip is too powerful and her hands are big, and she’s digging into my breasts with great force. Knowing that I’ll not be able to break her grip, I put both hands on her throat from my bottom position. I grab her windpipe tightly and begin to constrict her air flow. Choking hard, I extend my arms and straighten them, snapping her head back. She lets go of my tits and grabs at my wrists with both hands to try and pry my hands from her throat, but I ain’t letting go.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 01:24:41 AM by AlisonTyler »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 10:10:07 PM »
Ohh this is epic ... but im pretty sure Aspen will WIN !!!!

Get her Aspen don’t hold back

Offline Texas Heel

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2024, 01:38:22 AM »
Ohh this is epic ... but im pretty sure Aspen will WIN !!!!

Get her Aspen don’t hold back
Aspen has no chance Vs. Alison!