News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Debcat defends Mature Catfight title.

• 31 Replies

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
Re: Debcat defends Mature Catfight title.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 03:22:42 AM »
I see you fall on the ground with the dancing girls. I move forward with my arms raised to finish you off. You suddenly rise up and grab my tits and begin to twist them every way possible.  Trying to fight of your hands from clawing my tits you move your head closer and with your mouth open bite me on my left shoulder as we bump into a bunch of other girls dancing on the far side of the floor.
Ahhhhhh you fucking bitch as the pain goes through my body.
I push you off and look at the damage you’ve done.  Trickle of blood is flowing down my shoulder. My tits are marked and scratched.
Anger turns to rage as I grab one of the dancers and throw her in front of you as I swoop behind you and with my left arm I put it under your windpipe and with my right arm I lock my fingers and pull it tighter so as to squeeze the air out of you. 
Bitch do you give as I see your face begin to change color.
I’m 41yrs old 5’7” 145 lbs
I’m here to cause destruction of any bitches that get in my way.

Offline 61mgm45

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 05:54:23 AM »
Marlu, you really need to post better pictures of you with your face. It is hard to judge if you could beat someone without pics to compare. Do not know why you do not. Your are very pretty in your profile pic.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 06:41:44 AM »
Cheering for Marlu, classy hot experienced fighter, one of my favourites here for a long time  :)

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 08:49:15 AM »
Dirty bitch, your lock begins to suffocate me, while I try with my hands to grab strands of your hair, I have to think quickly, pushing with my back I take you against a table full of girls drinking, on the way I manage to give you one, two headbutts on your face... we both fall on the table separately and bounce against the floor... I quickly slap one, two slaps against your face, pushing you with my legs away from me
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 11:55:06 AM »
Come on Debcat you got this!!!
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 04:12:42 PM »
With my arms tightly around your neck and your face starting to change color you swing your head backwards twice against my face forcing me to release my grip. You bitch as we both fall onto the table and fall to the floor. As I’m hitting the floor I feel your hands slapping my face and your legs kick me away from you before I can react.

I get up quickly looking for you. I see you over by the booth. As I walk towards I notice a couple of bottles of beer on the table. I start to grab them and start flinging them at you. While you are trying to avoid them I charged at you with my arms open and hit you above your breasts. With my momentum you fall backwards with me on top. I put my legs on each side of your body. I reach down with my hands and grab your head and start hitting your head off the floor   

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 04:51:15 PM »
damn bitch! Moving my hands quickly across the floor I find the remains of a bottle, I pick it up and smash it against your head... I quickly attack you, a little dazed by the blows, I start punching your tits with my right hand, at the same time that with my left hand I smash your head against the ground again and again...

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 09:10:55 PM »
Marlu............what the fuck are you doing?

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 10:30:47 PM »
With me hitting your head on the floor you somehow find a bottle and strike me on the side of the head which stops my momentum. I attempt to grab the bottle and you start hitting my tits with your right hand. With the bottle gone I attempt to block your right hand but left hand grabs my head and starts hitting my head into the floor over and over. AHHH upyou cxnt as you try to knock me senseless.

I quickly retaliate with my right hand loose I close it in a fist and start hitting you on your left side of your rib cage over and over which force’s you to release your grip of my head. I arch my body up and bring my knees together and drop them hard on your stomach. This knocks the wind out of you as you are breathing heavily out of your mouth. I press my knees hard into your stomach. Now bitch are you done.

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 11:46:02 PM »
Both of us, very tired from the intense fight, pushed each other and separated while we tried to catch our breath. I grabbed my sore side from your blows without taking my eyes off you.... we began to circle on the dance floor, grabbing my tits with both hands challenging you... bitch, do you accept the challenge?

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2024, 04:51:42 PM »
With my knees hurting your stomach I roll away. I get up to catch my breath as I notice you are tired also. I see you holding your side. I’m slowly hurting you   I notice you holding your tits as if to offer a challenge. Not to give you any advantage I decline as I wave my finger at you.

The music starts to get louder I slowly move in on you. I notice on the floor where your standing wet spots from the beer spilling on the floor. As I get closer I fake in to see your movements of your feet and back out again. I circle you again and again I fake but your left leg slips. . There a mistake I quickly unleash my right foot and hit you on rear calf of your left leg. BAMM as it connects. I quickly retreat and notice a slight limp on your left foot. Without hesitation and your movements curtailed I unleash my right foot again connecting your left calf again. Limping badly and moving slowly I get behind you and put my arms around your stomach and put you in a bear hug as I try to squeeze the air out of you.

Offline Aniella36

• 36 yr here to fight
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2024, 06:41:58 PM »
Debcat all the way.
36 yr female here to fight.
Any type of fight. It doesn’t matter
I don’t wrestle
5’7 140lbs  toned and in great physical shape

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2024, 06:49:31 AM »
You manage to land your blows on my calf several times... that makes me start to limp, causing me to slip due to the beer spilled on the floor... the music doesn't stop playing when you give me a bear hug trying to get the wind out of me. my lungs... due to the slippery floor, you also slip and we both fall to the ground again, this time I'm on top of you, I quickly turn around and start hitting your face with my hands, the slaps echo throughout the court dance... CLAPS CLAPS... you under me, with my knees on your arms while continuing to punish your face by tearing off your bikini top trying to suffocate you with it around your neck... BITCH!

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2024, 05:07:49 PM »
With you in my bearhug I loose my balance due to floor being slippery and fall on the ground. You seem to fall on top of me and begin to hit my face with your hands. Trying to fend off your hands with mine your knees pin my hands down where they can’t move. You pull my bikini top off and wrap it around my neck as you try to suffocate me.   
Under pressure I begin to buckle my hips up and down as I try to loosen you from but. With my movements I’m able to lift my legs over your head and wrap them around your neck and criss cross them as I pull them backwards forcing you release your grip. As you go backwards I close my right hand and hit you hard in the stomach. Fuck you bitch

Online BigDickBrad

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2024, 07:32:47 PM »
Wow I really thought this would be closer. Congrats to Deb on a one sided victory.