News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1980 on: September 28, 2021, 03:10:56 AM »
Sad little Tramps...... The Stockings Girls just get hotter and more popular while the Tramps try in vein to copy our style! *curtsies*
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1981 on: September 28, 2021, 04:49:48 AM »
poor sad stevie...trying to prop up her group of dandelions    and clawless kittens
the prez tramp

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1982 on: September 28, 2021, 05:25:45 PM »
poor sad stevie...trying to prop up her group of dandelions    and clawless kittens
You said it Lexi

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #1983 on: October 08, 2021, 10:44:45 PM »
I would like to be a Tramp even though that is what i am already called in real life :)

If you're going to be a tramp we should fight.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1984 on: October 11, 2021, 04:04:15 AM »
alaina  pay no attento to the two sillies above,they are silk grls,and hat explains every thing. :)
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1985 on: October 11, 2021, 02:15:42 PM »
I would like to be a Tramp even though that is what i am already called in real life :)
Well im not Tramp but as their ally i should admit that they are a good clique and Lexi is surely a great Leader

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1986 on: October 13, 2021, 02:11:14 AM »
Hey Tramp Sisters Love Ya
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1987 on: October 13, 2021, 03:20:04 AM »
Hey Tramp Sisters Love Ya
They love u too for sure
I love u too honey

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #1988 on: October 15, 2021, 02:08:30 AM »
Tramps .... hello ...
Looking for a Halloween scare? Maybe some tricks, treats and claws?

HALLOWEEN themed poll sign up has begun ..
After all the murder mansion is opening again!! Maybe something deadly has come to life once more ... HE HE HE

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=98606.0

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #1989 on: October 21, 2021, 06:00:47 AM »
You may not think they are classy ..
At least LEXIBABE has toe courage to catfight in a haunted mansion ....

The only other catfighter brave enough so far .. to also be in LIL TINA.

If you think your good enough to go the distance with them. Head over to pol sign up and join now.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1990 on: October 21, 2021, 08:39:01 PM »
Hi Classy Tramps.  There's a saying I hate that says "All good things must come to an end."  I disagree with that because the best things are lasting,  even eternal.  However,  in all lives change occurs.  And in mine  one is happening now.  After a long time of considering my options,  I have decided,  to announce my resignation from Classy Tramp Inc.  in order to accept a position with Silk Stocking Girls Ltd.  This was not an easy decision. But with the new emphasis on competitiveness exhibited by new silk leadership, I feel like i can make a positive contribution. 

For these reasons I now announce......  Silks rule and Tramps,,, don't.... ( ok i just can't totally say it yet  give me a few....)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1991 on: October 21, 2021, 10:43:02 PM »
rylie  dear..you'll find all your things packed  and sitting on the sidewalk..come and get them before   the salvation army truck arrives :P
the prez tramp

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1992 on: October 22, 2021, 12:45:46 AM »
rylie  dear..you'll find all your things packed  and sitting on the sidewalk..come and get them before   the salvation army truck arrives :P
Nice try Lexi,  but you know good and well i got my real stuff before i left,, feel free to drop that garbage in any tramps room you like,,, i'm sure they deserve it

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1993 on: October 22, 2021, 04:54:40 AM »
Nice try Lexi,  but you know good and well i got my real stuff before i left,, feel free to drop that garbage in any tramps room you like,,, i'm sure they deserve it

good suggestion rylie..the garbage truck is on the way to silkville as i type this...silks  are in for a fine surprse  bright and early in the morning
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1994 on: October 22, 2021, 08:05:36 AM »
Competitiveness The Silks ......really Rylie .....you saying The Tramps are Not ......... Now I come here for fun not to be competitive cuz I'm going to be honest if you want to come at me competitive you better know your shit or I will fucking grind your ass into the fucking ground...... But wait Rylie ......Your going to say our styles don't match ..... why cause I actually Grapple in real life .....That means Wrestling
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw