News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Glory vs Allison (2006)

• 18 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Glory vs Allison (2006)
« on: December 15, 2010, 01:49:05 AM »
This is an old match from way back when I did. It was a fight between the undefeated OPW champion (Glory) and the undefeated number one ranked female fighter in the world (Allison). I've been exchanging e-mails with some of you and a couple of pms and I mentioned Allison, but when the board crashed, most of her fights were lost, so here's one. Happy Holidays... more solo stories coming soon  :)

Glory vs. Allison Payne: Post Fight Press Conference

Both women are seated on opposite sides of the long series of tables with a podium in the middle. The 6’2” 170 lb Rosario Dawson looking Glory is dressed in a white pinstriped business suit and with her long black hair down. Her left eye is swollen and has a cut above it, splitting her eyebrow. The 5’8 150 lb redheaded hazel eyed Halle Berry lookalike Allison Payne is dressed in a red tank top and black jeans and is wearing sunglasses to hide her two black eyes. Her nose is busted and she has icepacks on both of her hands.

Q: Okay everyone, we’re ready to begin. First question will go to Glory. What was it like coming in to this fight.

Glory- (laughing) Well, it was a lot more hectic than a usual OPW show. Everyone made this seem like it was for something a lot more important than the OPW World Title or her MMA, Cagefighting and boxing titles. This was for the so-called title of world’s best fighter. But for me, it was about respect. She said--

Allison- I have a name. You can stop calling me ‘she.’

Glory- You are a ‘she,‘ aren’t you? Anyway, she said a lot of mean things about me and I said a lot of mean things about her and I knew and I’m sure she knew that this was going to be a fight.

Allison- I was coming in the kill her and she was coming to kill me.

Glory- It wasn’t hard to get motivated to fight somebody like her. After the way she treated Nikky and after the way she acted towards me after that fight, I knew I had to take a piece of her.

Allison- There were some almost fights between us at the press conferences and when we had to do the photo shoot. Glory was just being a b.itch and if she was gonna act like a b.itch, then I was going to be one right back. No matter what happened or what happens, you can’t intimidate me. I have been through waaay too much in my life for you to try to intimidate me.

Glory- Thank you, Allison.

Q: So tell us about the fight.

Allison- I was watching Glory come to the ring while I was in the back. I don’t usually do that, but I had to see this for myself. She came out with her usual music, her usual hair doo in that Mohawk, but her outfit was different.

Glory- I don’t always wear one pieces, sometimes, I like to change it up. I had on a silver one piece but I had an oval opening in the middle; people say I don’t show my abs enough, and I’ve got a great set of abs so why not show them? I had on my thigh highs, and I had on my black gloves.

Allison- She did the usual Glory entrance thing. I’ve been to enough OPW shows and I’ve been a fan of the company and all the wrestlers since I was a child, so I know all about wrestlers’ entrances. She got in the ring and climbed the corner and raised her fist. Everybody was chanting her name, as usual.

Glory- I got some boos; I got lots of boos. This is your home town; so I expected to be booed. I do have a question for you, Alley. You know all about entrances and you’re a fan of all the wrestlers? Are you a fan of mine?

Allison- Kiss my ass, Glory. Anyway, I got my mind ready to come to the ring. You know, one thing that Cutter tells me when we’re training is to not work myself up so much that I’m burned out before the fight. Glory said she was gonna destroy me and kill me and hurt me and do all these things to me--

Glory- And you said the same things about me… it’s called promoting the fight. All that stuff I said about you was in promotion of the fight, and you know it. When we were all at the charity event earlier this week, you and I were only five feet apart, but I didn’t come up to you and tell you anything. We were going to fight and that was known; so I wasn’t being a b.itch to you every time I saw you. Glory is a businesswoman and Glory doesn’t have to--

Allison-  There she goes again with her god complex.

Glory- You talk about god complexes? I get in the ring and wait for Allison, but she doesn’t come out for another ten minutes. We said we were going to do this straight-up without any stupid mind games and she had me in the ring waiting. But she finally came out to her Tupac entrance with the usual black and red hooded robe and the usual head down in pure pessimistic, fatalistic, whatever you want to call it attitude she has before a fight.

Allison- Look who’s talking. I get into the ring and there’s a human wall of security and police separating us.

Glory- It’s something I’d never seen before and I didn’t think it was necessary.

Allison- Then you obviously didn’t see Mike Tyson vs. Lennox Lewis.

Glory- I could beat both of them.

Allison- At this point, I’m not looking at her. At this point, I’m looking down and that’s what I usually do before fights. I don’t want to have mercy on my opponents, so I don’t look them in the eyes until right before.

Glory- They’re building a cage around the ring and closing in the top. There’s only going to be one other person in the ring for this, and that’s the referee. He was Silas Sumpter, former kickboxing champion, former wrestler, and a really big guy.

Allison- Security was still between us when he gave us our instructions. Glory was looking at me with what everybody calls her ‘sinister’ grin. I call it her ‘sh.it-eating’ grin. I guess they had the cage inside the ring because she and I are from two different sports, so they tried to mix it up. They knew I wasn’t into all that stuff running out of the ring and using chairs and slamming people into steps like she was.

Glory- Can I help it if I’m brutal? I guess I can, but I wouldn’t have much of a reputation if I wasn’t, would I? Security filed out of the ring and we were in opposite corners. The crowd was just flat out electric; I really had a hard time not taking one more look at all the people who were cheering and stomping. But I knew that it was time for me to go to work. The bell rang and I charged right at her.

Allison- She was hitting me with punches, but I had my arms up because she was mainly going after my face.

Glory- I was really on her. The objective was to smother her with punches and get my hands on her and end it. Like she said, she did have her arms up, but I don’t mind punching her in her arms because they are her primary weapons and that’s exactly what I did. I caught her with an uppercut and her head snapped up, then I hit her with a right hand to her ribs and she had her back on the cage. I held her arms with my left and pounded her with my right.

Allison- I knew Glory was fast, but she was really fast the way she came out. The punches she was hitting me with hurt, but when you’re fighting, you don’t really feel them until afterward. But that wasn’t what was going on with this fight. My adrenaline was high and every time she hit me, it still hurt.

Glory- I started kneeing her in the stomach and she was really weakening. I mean, I had her groaning and moaning every time I kneed her. She would come out of her guard and throw a right hand at me and I would duck it or she would try a left to my liver, but I got my right arm in the way. And when her hands came down, I hit her in the face and I could hear her groaning. I knew she was getting frustrated and it was only making me want more. I figured I was bigger and stronger and I could impose my will on her. She is a puncher and some people would say that it was unwise for me to punch with a puncher, but I knew what I was doing.

Allison- She got her arms around me and she pulled me off the cage. I had a feeling she might try for the Rock bottom on me, so I tried to lock up her right leg with mine, but she was too strong. She picked me up and slammed me on my back and she got on top of me. She started punching me in the face, and her fists were like basketballs coming down on me.

Glory- (giggling) Allison’s a tough girl; I won’t take anything away from her because she took some shots that could’ve taken the head off a rhinoceros. I was really trying to hurt her, but I was also trying to get her to tap out before I did permanent damage to her. She got her legs around my body; I was in a dominant position, but she got me in a body scissors. It really hurt, but I was in the zone and I just kept fighting. One thing about Glory is that she has energy for days; if I’ve got you in trouble and you get me in a submission, I’ll sacrifice that drain on my stamina if it means that you’ll still come out worse when I break the submission.

Allison- The idea behind using a body scissors on her wasn’t just to drain her energy; it was to trap her in one spot. See, people don’t know this about me, but I’m a trained submissions fighter and a very good one at that. I know how to fight off the ground; everybody knows me for right hands and knock outs, but I really know how to submit someone. So, Glory was in a tough spot, whether she knew it or not.

Glory- I knew if I wanted to, I could pull her and slam her down again. I was in the dominant position, so I decided to stay there and keep punching her. I brought my left arm down to try to pry the body scissors off of me, and I managed to get it between her right leg and my body.

Allison- Which is exactly what I wanted her to do. The only reason why she got her arm there is because I loosened my grip on her to allow her to put her arm there. When she did that, I brought my legs up around her neck and shoulder for the triangle hold, but my intention wasn’t to get her in it. Once I grabbed her arm, I punched her in the face, right under her left eye. It hurt her and she shuddered to her right, so I brought my legs around and slammed her on her back while keeping her arm in my hands. I had her down and in an armbar. That was what I wanted and if she had kept punching me, I wouldn’t have been able to get it on. I would’ve had to do something else, but she made it easy for me.

Glory- I don’t know if I want to believe that she planned the armbar. I was on my back and she was pulling my arm, but it wasn’t a problem. One thing I want to say to anyone who plans on being in any wrestling organization, learn to counter an armbar and really, study as much about submissions and submission reversals as you can. OPW is full of girls who use armbars; I have been in enough matches to know my way out of one. With my strength, I turned in her direction and her legs bent, taking most of the pressure off my arm. Then I decided to try and pin her in her own move, so I just rolled her on her shoulders and pinned her, but she got out at 2.

Allison- She had me down on my shoulders and now she got her hand around my throat because I had to release the armbar to kick out of the pin. It wasn’t a good position to be in. She pulled me up and I had a chance to kick her in the crotch, but I don’t do stuff like that, so I got choke slammed, but I got out of it at the count of 2. So far, she had out punched me, and she had outwrestled me. I remember thinking that I can’t fight in my home town, New Orleans, Louisiana, and just let her dominate like this.

Glory- I was in control of the match and once I get in control, there’s no turning back. She was down, so I came down to mount her and give her some more shots, but she rolled back on her feet and we went toe-to-toe again. My objective was the same as before. Back her up against the cage, and pound the hell out of her.

Allison- Before she caught me off guard with her speed, this time I got my arms up early, but she kicked me in the stomach. I’m not gonna lie; it hurt. I couldn’t breath, so it was easy for her to DDT me.

Glory- I didn’t expect her to double over the way she did, but she did, so I dropped her. But the girl kicked out at 2 again. To her credit, Allison performed well to say she had never been in a match that had pinfalls. I pulled her back on her feet, but she nailed me with an uppercut under my chin.

Allison- When I hit her, her whole body shook and she made a noise. I was still trying to breath, but I knew I had caught a rest when she took a step back. I knew it wasn’t going to last very long either, so I cracked her in her left eye and hit her in her solar plexus just to make sure.

Glory- Both punches hurt me, and she heard me grunt, but I smiled and nodded at her when she hit me. I was still going to come forward because I figured she was the in worse condition. I backed her up and started drilling her with body punches; I was really hitting her ribs. I don’t know why I spent so much time punching her; I think it was because she wasn’t giving me many opportunities to use wrestling maneuvers on her. I got a knee into her side and she yelped and looked at me. I had her near a corner.

Allison- That knee really hurt and it pissed me off. My back was about three feet from the corner and Glory was moving in, but I stood straight up and right when she moved forward, I caught her right between the eyes with a right hand. I dropped her like a bad habit.

Glory- I don’t remember what the impact felt like. I just remember being on my back and wondering how I got there. She was on top of me and I felt her before I saw her.

Allison- I drove both my knees down on her stomach and I went full throttle on her face with right hands. Her left eye was cut with the first one that landed, and when I see blood, I don’t stop.

Glory- I’ve bled in just above every major match I’ve been in, so the blood wasn’t a problem. She was hitting me, but I was laughing at how angry she was looking. She didn’t understand that taking pain is a part of what I do to be victorious. I moved my head a little and she missed a right hand, then I took her head and slammed it into the mat. I mounted her from behind and put a body scissors on her, but instead of using a choke on her neck, I went with a double eye gouge.

Allison- My right hand had bent funny when it hit the mat after missing Glory’s face. It was feeling kind numb, so I thought it might be broken, but she had me. I didn’t know Glory could use a body scissor, but she’s had it used against her so many times, I guess it was worth a try. I couldn’t see and my own blood was burning in my eyes, but I knew I hadn’t moved from where I was. So I stood up and cupped my hands under her and helped her stay on my back.

Glory- I’m taller than Allison by six inches, but she’s only twenty pounds lighter that I am. It still surprised me that she was able to carry me with a body scissor around her like that and my fingers in her eyes. I started slamming my fists into her eyes from behind, but she blindly ran right at the side of the cage. My left eye was bleeding bad, but blood motivates me.

Allison- I was smart enough to know that I was coming near the cage wall, so I bent forward fast and the idea was to throw Glory off of me and on the mat near the cage wall. That way, when I open my eyes, I could mount her and have the cage for extra leverage.

Glory- (chuckling) Instead, this girl gets too close and when she sends me off, I go face first into the cage. I’m laughing at it now because I’m surprised that she didn’t intend to do it that way. I was stunned and really out of it, and she stepped in and drove a left to my stomach. I doubled over and when I grabbed her, she hit me with another shot to my stomach and a left hook to my jaw and I went down again. But I got right back up and pushed her back against the cage. It was on; it was really on now. She had gotten me with some really good shots and I was feeling them and I know she was feeling what I put on her. It was time for me to take her out.

Allison- I could look at her and I saw that she was woozy; I was woozy too and she hit me square in the nose and then suplexed me. She started stomping on me, but when she tried to step over me for a modified arm wrench, I pushed her off of me. I got up and I tried to pull her into a kimora submission, but she got her hands under my neck and crotch and picked me up.

Glory- I had her high above my head for a gorilla press. I pressed her up and down a few times for effect like I usually do, and then I threw her head first into the cage like a spear. I don’t ever want to permanently injure any of my opponents; I wasn’t trying to hurt Allison too bad that she couldn’t compete another day, but I had to win. I noticed that she was only trying to hit me with her left and I knew something was wrong with her right hand. Allison can be over reliant on her right hand and I figured I had her. I clotheslined her, I pulled her up and I reached across her for the Rock Bottom.

Allison- She had me in her finisher. I hit her with some lefts to the side of her head, but she shook them off.

Glory- The momentum was with me. She caught me with three left hands and I figured no problem; I still had her and I was going to drop her. But then… bang. I couldn’t breath and I felt so bad and so nauseous. I doubled over and I went down. I was in a fetal ball and I felt like I was dying. I felt her on top of me and I heard the referee’s voice and felt the mat smacking 1,2,3.

Allison- She had me and I knew I had one punch to throw or else it may have been over for me. My right hand was numb but my wrist was hurting badly, but I threw it as hard as I could right in her stomach. I heard her make this really funny sounding high pinched sound and then I heard her gurgling. Her whole body wobbled and she folded over and went down. She was looking at me as she was falling and her mouth was open and she looked like she was in shock, then right before she hit the mat, she smirked at me and rolled her eyes. I beat Glory.

Glory- I got caught… it happens.

Allison- I could’ve milked it and let her stay down and take a ten count, but I decided to go ahead and pin her. She said all that stuff about what she was going to do to me and I did exactly what I said I would do to her. I beat her, and I did it with a body shot. She has a big bruise right where I hit her.

Glory- (sad) I do. I have one right around my bellybutton. I lost tonight and I can live with that. But all I did was lose a fight, the people of New Orleans have lost so much more, and it was just an honor to be a part of such an event.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:18:02 AM by howardcosell »
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
Re: Glory vs Allison (1996)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:49:35 AM »
Allison- This is her first loss in her career and this means that I am the so-called best fighter in the world. And as far as who’s next, well, I had said this time and time again… I WANT RACHEL APACHE. I want to fight my childhood hero, the woman who’s example taught me how to overcome being homeless and being abused, the woman who is great because she believes in herself. I want Rachel Apache. Rachel, you have a saying that you use very often. Well, let me borrow a part of it. Rachel, I am the best there IS.

Glory- (standing up and moving to the podium) Allison, could you look at me right now?

Allison- Why do I need to look at you? It should be more like, ‘look what I did to you.’

Glory- I have something I want to say to you.

Allison- (turning and looking at Glory) What?

Glory- You beat me. Tonight you were the better fighter and despite everything that we’ve said about each other, I respect you and--

Allison- Glory, go to hell. You’re still a b.itch to me. You got in my face a few months ago when I was just minding my own business and you’ve done nothing but badmouth me ever since.

Glory- I’ve grown up a lot since then, Allison. I just want to do the mature thing. I am sorry for the things that I said, but like I said, it was all in promoting--

Allison- We weren’t signed to fight at that bar a few months ago. You came in there trying to start sh.it with me, then after I beat Nikky Smalls, you pushed me, and now that I kicked your ass, you wanna be friends. Why don’t you go run home to your momma, Glory.

Glory- My mother is dead. She died giving birth to me.

Allison- (standing up) And I’m sure she’s in heaven right now wishing she had an abortion. It hurts, doesn’t it? Now you know how I’ve felt!

Glory- (with tears coming down her cheeks and with security restraining her) You don’t have to say things like that, Allison. I already apologized to you and I’m trying to handle this like women. You don’t have to talk about my mother like that!

Allison- (Throwing her sunglasses at Glory while security restrains her also) Isn’t that what you told me when we were in the bar a few months ago? Didn’t you tell me to go run home to my momma? DIDN’T YOU?!

Glory- I was doing that to get you to fight me; I wanted you to fight me for my title… it’s a part of the business!! I was taunting you, Allison; I was simply trying to stir up public interest. It didn’t do anything but make you, me, OPW, your managers and trainers, and the city of New Orleans a hell of a lot of money!

Allison- (crying but extremely angry) Do you know that my mother gave me up? Do you know my mom got raped and that’s how she got pregnant with me? My mother is in a drug rehab center right fu.ckin now! Who the f.uck are you to say ANYTHING about my mother?!! All those months you’ve spent talkin sh.it about me, not once did you apologize for that. In the weeks leading up to this fight, you didn’t say anything about my mother again, but you didn’t apologize for that comment. Now you wanna apologize? And the only reason why you’re apologizing is because you LOST!! If you had won, then you would be running your f.uckin mouth right now about how great Glory is. F.UCK YOU, GLORY! And you know what? Fu.ck your mother too; I’ll fly to Puerto Rico and piss on that b.itch’s grave for puttin you on this earth to f.uck with me!!

Glory- (being restrained by security and now being escorted out) LET ME GO!! LET GO OF ME!! I’m not going to touch her; I just want to talk to her… LET ME GO!! That’s okay; I’ll see you in the parking lot, Allison! LET ME GO; I just want to talk to her!!

Allison- Bring that big bi.tch back out here and I’ll kick her ass again! Nobody better not fu.ckin touch me!

General Cutter (Allison’s trainer, a living legend, and an eccentric of sorts)- Calm down, Alley. It’s over, you don’t have to think about her again. You can’t let somebody you just beat up, stay in your head. You’ve got to calm down.

Allison- (calming) Alright, Cutter. Ladies and gentlemen, I do want to apologize for that. Usually after a fight, I am not acting the way I do when I’m fighting.

General Cutter- We’re gonna leave now, people. I’m sure you all have enough for your stories. Allison Payne is the best fighter in the world now, and we will take on all comers if the offer is right. But we definitely want Rachel Apache. Allison has been calling Rachel out now for over two years; it’s time that Rachel stepped up and responded. Like Allison said, she is the best there is, and she has defeated the only two women to beat Rachel Apache, those women being Nikky Smalls and Glory. So Rachel, stop ignoring us and respond to this challenge.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Glory vs Allison (2006)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 03:04:25 PM »
Good dialogue. These two don't even need an interviewer to moderate the discussion; they do it all themselves.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 03:51:06 PM »
Fantastic stuff!

I loved the post fight interview technique to reveal the action, telling rather than showing the fight puts a great spin on things and really kept me glued to the screen! I've been curious about Allison Payne for a while and now you got me curious about Nikky Smalls!!! you utter tease! lol

I love all of the OPW series and can't wait for more hooney :)

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »
thanks, everyone! It means a lot to know you enjoyed the story. By the way, you may have noticed the periods in the curse words sh.it. When that story was first posted, the board was being renovated, and curse words were replaced with other stuff... it was really funny. "Fuck" became "crappity smack" and "bitch" became "pregnant dog." So, I put the periods in the words to throw off the editor until the renovations were done.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 08:48:24 AM »
Hard to imagine Glory losing, but then I suppose no-one is invincible?  ::)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 06:19:00 PM »
well, who's invincible depends on who writes the story lol!! Yeah, Glory stayed unbeaten for six years from the time she turned pro at 15 to that loss to Allison. But considering all the great fighters Allison knocked off after that, and the success Glory continued to have after losing, a rematch could be in the works one day lol.

Offline Mike-y

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 12:34:22 AM »
An enjoyable match, told from both sides...

It would nice to see the brutal Glory vs Madame Sin match reposted...

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 11:53:43 PM »
I'm just happy that when my first laptop crashed, i didn't lose everything. Thanks for the compliment.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 06:30:18 AM »
Christmas Eve, 2010

Glory sat in the beige chair and took another sip of her mocha late’ and opened three more packets of Splenda, pouring the sugar substitute into the large cup. Glory had her long curly black hair down, a lighter shade of lipstick on, and was wearing her eyeglasses as she tugged up on the collar of her emerald green Notre Dame sweater and crossed her legs in their Lee blue jeans, wiggling her little pedicured toes in their designer socks and socks in her UGG boots… so happy to be out of the cold and rain outside. “I should be used to cold,” she thought to herself, “being a New Yorker.” She took the cigarette out of the woman sitting across from hers mouth and tapped the ash into an ashtray, then put the cigarette back in the very thin and shaking Black woman’s mouth.

Glory- I got you a Christmas present; I can’t forget about that, haha. I hope your daughter likes it too, because I know you get tired of wearing the sweats and sneakers.

Glory handed the honey skinned woman with hazel eyes a present with an enormous red bow, but the woman took it and stared at it like she didn’t know what it was, then, it slipped out of her hand, hit the floor, and she proceeded to scratch her neck and moan loudly. Glory reached out and pulled her hand away from her neck and the woman started to sob and shout, “I need!!! I need it!!!! Help me get it, please!!! I don‘t wanna dieeeeee!!!! Help me, Jesus!!!!”

Glory- It’s okay… shhh… it’s alright. I’m here with you.

Glory got out of her chair and hugged the much smaller, frail woman, who clutched Glory tightly. Glory was sad, seeing all the track marks from needle injections and the patches on the woman’s wrists from attempted suicides and Glory shed a tear herself as the nurses came in. Glory took a step back as the nurses held the woman down, giving her an injection in her arm and putting her in the bed as she went into a vegetative state. Glory couldn’t help but look at her present on the floor and her heart sank down with it. Glory opened the Christmas card she got the woman and placed it on the table, then waving to the staff, made her way to the stairs, but gave a sad grin when one of the doctors said, “You’ve got a big heart to show up here; we have so many movies being filmed here in New Orleans and so many events, but we don’t get too many celebrities visiting the center other than Saints players.”

Glory- Let’s just say that I have a lot in common with the people here. You could say I knew them when I was a child.

Glory didn’t mind using the elevator; she loves her fans and likes to take pictures and autographs, but what she saw just brought her down so low that she felt like taking the stairs. She walks down the unusually dark stairwell and sees someone coming up in the opposite direction. Glory figured that maybe the person won’t recognize her, after all, Glory in the ring wears her hair up in a Mohawk, wears blood red lipstick, and wears one pieces and thigh high boots. Not to mention, she’s a lot more aggressive in the ring. As she seaw the woman with a gold and black New Orleans Saints pullover cap, a brown winter vest over a black and gold striped sweater and dull gold jeans and matching timberland boots, Glory prepared herself to either let the girl pass or smile and speak, then she saw the woman’s face and thought, “Oh boy. This is going to be interesting.”

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” Allison Payne said as she looked at Glory. The 5’8” 150 lb Halle Berry looking Allison, with her shoulder length reddish brown hair and hazel eyes easily recognized Glory and Glory’s stance softened as Allison stormed up the stairs to meet her.

Glory- Calm down, Alley.

Allison- Bitch, I said what the fuck are you fucking doing here?!

Allison bumped Glory and the taller mocha skinned Glory backed up a bit, looked up and rolled her eyes.

Glory- I came to see your mother.

Allison- My WHAT?!!

Glory- Yeah, I’ve been coming into town and--ee!!

Allison grabs Glory by her shoulders and rams her into the railing; Glory grabs the collar of Allison’s sweater with one hand and the rail with the other to prevent herself from falling over.

Glory- If I fall, you’re coming with me. Chill out.

Allison- Bitch, I’m gonna fuck you up!! Who the fuck do you think you are showing up here to see my mother?!!

Allison rams a hard right hand into Glory’s left side.

Glory- AUGH!!!

Allison- If you wanted to come find me, bitch, all you had to do was come to my gym! But this shit here, this is going way too fucking far!!

Glory screams twice more as the shorter girl rams two more right hands into her side, each blow lifting Glory onto her toes as she feels herself about to go over the railing. She grabs Allison around her neck and shoulders and tries to hold her in place. Glory’s New York City by way of Spanish Harlem accent gets even thicker as she tries to catch her breath and talk.

Glory- Will you just listen? I wasn’t trying to meet you here.

Allison- Bitch, let me go!

Glory- No… calm down.

Allison- You said that like you have a fucking choice.

Allison stomps down hard with her hiking boot down on Glory’s soft left UGG shoe and Glory yelps, loosens her grip, then cries “UnnNhhH!!” as Allison hits her in the jaw with a left hook, but as Allison draws back to fire a right hand to Glory’s face, the taller girl springs forward, driving her knee into Allison’s stomach and forcing an “OUGH!!” from Allison as she doubles over (Author’s Note: I just realized I switched the tense from past to present. Bear with me; I’m on medication and I’m really not feeling well) clutching her stomach. Glory holds her left side, but has Allison by the back of her head. Glory slams another uppercut to Allison’s stomach and forces a loud “OOH!!” as the redhead’s eyes squint and her lips pucker in pain. Glory grabs Allison by her throat and shoves her into the wall, holding her there and looks deep into her eyes, giving Allison that signature smile.

Glory- I didn’t come here to fight you and I certainly didn’t come here to hurt your mother. Now, calm the hell down and let me explain.

Allison- Fuck you, Glory… fuck you.

Glory- Merry Christmas to you too, Alley.

Allison- I got you a present… it’s the same one I gave you last time we fought here.

Allison drives her right hand straight into Glory’s stomach, right on her navel and grinds her fist in, forcing a loud moaning “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” from the mocha skinned girl as she doubles over, but grabs Allison again as the two women both stumble and wind up falling down the stairs together. As they land on the turning flat at the bottom of the flight they fell down, Glory winds up on top of Allison, but Allison nails Glory in the jaw with a right hand, forcing an “UNH!!” from the taller girl and shoving her down the last flight of stairs, but Glory pulls Allison with her. Glory bangs her head hard on one of the stairs and as the women finally reach the floor, they both get to their hands and knees and look at each other. Allison gets to her feet quickly, but Glory is up too and she raises her fists, but blinks and Allison watches Glory’s eyes dart from side to side and squint as she looks at Allison. Allison sees Glory’s eyeglasses on the floor, picks them up, and tosses them to her. Glory puts them on and looks right into an uppercut that hits her chin, forces another “Unnhhh!!!” from her and she goes down on her butt against the wall.

Allison- I wanted you to see that one. Now, why the fuck are you here?

Glory- (straightening her glasses back on her face and standing back up) Ha! I’ve been trying to tell you that the whole time.

Allison- Then you better get talking or else I’m gonna knock you back down again.

Glory steps in closer to Allison.

Glory- You know, on second thought, I don’t think it’s any of your business, Alley.

Allison- Okay, bitch… let’s do it. Let’s fight it out.

Glory- I’d rather just hug it out. Fine, Allison. I told you I didn’t come here to fight you. I’m not going to disrespect this place by getting into a fight here. I came here to see your mother, but if you’re going to keep on trying to start a fight with me, then I’m going to walk away.

Allison- We met when you tried to start a fight with me at a bar. And I broke your jaw and knocked you out with one punch. And I was drunk.

Glory- Yes, I know; I hear you saying that in every extended interview you give. But that was almost six years ago, honey. I apologized.

Allison- And I’m the one who gave you your first loss.

Glory- Right; I had a feeling that would come up too. That was almost five years ago. I’m a big girl, Allison. I looked you in the eyes and told you that you beat me fair and square. I’ve won a ton of matches and had four more reigns as OPW World Champion since you beat me. But there’s something that you said that led me here.

Allison- And what was that?

Glory- Alley, my mother died giving birth to me and your mother’s here going through what she’s going through… I had to come and see her.

Allison- So what is that? An apology for what you said about her when we first met? How you told me to go running back to my mother?

Glory- Yes and no. I apologized to you for that after our match. I needed to apologize to her. I was raised by prostitutions in Spanish Harlem; I saw women abuse themselves with drug addictions and sex addictions. I saw rapes; I saw murders; I saw all kinds of horrible things and knowing that your mother was going through that… it made me feel awful.

Allison- It’s none of your business.

Glory- I’ve been coming here once a month for the last five years.

Allison- What the fuck is wrong with you? You really are sick and twisted, aren’t you? My mother is NOT your mother and what you said to me is something that you can’t ever take back. It happened and it’s over.

Glory- I didn’t bring it up, Alley.

Allison- Don’t call me that like we’re friends. My mother probably doesn’t even know you’re there. She’s so messed up; you come in there to find out more about me… you won’t get a scouting report out of her.

Glory- Really, I should be asking you what the hell is wrong with you. It’s not about YOU, Alley. It really isn’t.

Allison- It involves my mother, so it’s definitely about me.

Glory- You beat me, but I had you. I hurt you just as much as you hurt me and if I had to fight you again, I wouldn’t have changed a thing except savoring the moment right before the Rock Bottom. I don’t need a scouting report on you. And this isn’t the only drug rehab center I go to either.

Allison- I really don’t give a shit what you do, Glory. Don’t ever come here again.

Glory- I don’t think you can make me stop.

Allison- Don’t test me.

Glory- I’m not; I’m just stating the facts. We can fight right now; eventually, someone will hear us or come through that door and the next thing you know, we’re on the news brawling at a drug rehab center on Christmas Eve, which makes us both look stupid. You hurt me; I hurt you… nobody wins.

Allison- Oh, I would win.

Glory- (sighing) Why don’t you just drop the front? Under a different set of circumstances, we could’ve been friends.

Allison- That will never happen. And you’re one to talk about making a fool out of yourself; I saw that video of you and that gesture you made, freak.

Allison is referring to a video Glory did on the set of a movie during an outtake where she held up her middle and index finger, stuck her long tongue between them in the international gesture meaning “I eat pussy.”

Glory- (smiling) I was having fun. It doesn’t mean I’m about to force myself on you and eat yours. After all, I’m celibate. (stepping really close to Allison) But you know, as much as you talk about beating me, maybe you could be the one who changes all of that, pretty girl…. I’m just messing with you. You’re so uptight, Allison; I’m from New York; I’m supposed to be the uptight one. So tell me, Allison Payne, what are you really like? I heard you’re soft and sensitive under that tough girl front you put up. I know you lived a hard life; I know you had to fight through all over it. So did I.

Allison- Fuck you, Glory.

Glory- Okay Allison, you win. (in a weak high pitched voice and placing her hand over her stomach, but full of sarcasm) Ugh… you beat me, Allison. I was undefeated for six years and with one punch, you killed me… okay, Alley. Look, how about we walk back up there together and see your mother. You can tell me if you like the Christmas present I got her. (smiling) I’ll let you beat me up.

Allison- After this, you don’t ever come back.

Glory- I can’t promise you I won’t, but when I left, she wasn’t doing so hot. We don’t have to be friends, honey. We’re the same age (25); we’re both in our primes; you hate me and if I’m in my wrestling gear, I hate you too. But it’s Christmas Eve… could we put it on hold for an hour.

Allison looks at Glory as the taller girl stands and spreads her legs out, pointing at her crotch.

Glory- How about you kick me there, and if you knock me down, I’ll never come back. No one’s ever knocked me down with a crotch shot. But no one had ever beaten me until you did it. Maybe you’re the one. Here, I’ll even close my eyes.

Allison stares at Glory as the taller girl takes off her glasses and closes her eyes, spreading her legs apart even wider and daring the undefeated number one ranked female fighter in the world to kick her full force to her crotch. But Alley only smiles and drives a hard right hand into Glory’s stomach, right on the navel, forcing a loud “GUUUUUGH!!!” from Glory as she folds over easily, her eyes widen and Allison holds her in place and they stare into each other’s eyes before Allison pulls her fist out and Glory drops to her knees.

Allison- See you upstairs. And after this, we don’t talk unless we’re signing a contract to fight again.

Glory- (breathlessly) Yeah… I think… we’ve got unfinished business.

A few days later around midnight, at the top of the Empire State Building…

Glory is nice and bundled up in a black jacket, a black Yankees pullover cap, some black jogging pants and black UGGs as she looks over at the woman she’s meeting up here. It’s snowing and she’s not surprised to see that Rachel Apache is not as bundled up and is in a simple white sweater, white pants, and white boots. The 5’11” Persian with the extremely long black hair, midnight blue eyes, and the Wonder Woman figure looks at Glory and narrows her eyes.

Glory- You’re not cold?

Rachel- I was born in Colorado. I don’t get cold.

Glory- You? Cold? Nope, never happen.

Rachel- Your sarcasm is annoying.

Glory- You wanted to meet me up here, remember? So, oh great and wise Rachel, what have I done, an overrated former paper champion, as you so said of me, to deserve the honor of a meeting with you?

Rachel- I don’t like you, Glory. I really do not like you at all. But, I have decided that I will defend my title against you. You have proven yourself to be a worthy adversary on the two occasions we’ve fought, therefore, I have deemed you worthy one more time. But this time, I am going to show you that you are overrated.

Glory- You just said I was worthy.

Rachel- Worthy compared to my other options. I have a match with Kayla coming up and you are facing Samantha in Manchester, England as I understand it. We get passed those minor obstacles and we will meet.

Glory- You know, Rachel… I really appreciate that. And I am the number one contender for your title and I really miss being World Champion… but… as much as I hate to say this… as much as I’m going to be kicking myself…

Rachel- You are wasting my time.

Glory- I think you should fight Allison Payne and let me have the winner.

Rachel’s face turns a shade paler as Glory sighs.

Glory- I mean, I’ll kick both your butts, but I think that she’s the one you should fight now, not me.

Rachel- I don’t know how to respond to that. But I find your rejection to be a personal insult. Age certainly hasn’t brought you maturity, has it, Glory? Or you’re afraid of me.

Glory- Rachel, that’s the fight everyone wants to see. You’re the only thing stopping it from happening. As much as I don’t like Allison, she’s the one you should fight right now. If you win, I’ll kick your purple butt; if she wins, I’ll kick her butt too. Now, I’ve got to get to my penthouse and get some hot chocolate. You’re more than welcome to join me; it’s not often I get to sit with royalty.

Rachel- Go to hell, Glory.

Glory- When you and I face each other, I’ll be driving you there. You may have lost your fire, Rachel. And if you have, you better get it back soon. Happy Holidays.

Glory goes back inside while Rachel is left outside, looking at the beautiful never-ending city that never sleeps and pondering what Glory told her as the snowfall picks up.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 12:42:56 PM »
OOOOoooohhhhh..... some very cool ground work laid there!!! I'm liking it! This seems like it's leading to some epic showdowns! more than one in fact! I'm liking the fact that everyone except Rachel seems to think she's ducking Allison (myself included!) Could it be? Has Rachel Appache lost her fire?

awesome work!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 08:50:54 PM »
Rachel was enjoying her time in New Orleans, but she‘s being tested now. She has been in the city for three days in preparation for her match against Kayla. She sits at the table, looking down the extremely long line of fans who have come to meet her and get pictures and autographs, and even the children she meets are asking her about Allison Payne. Rachel feels like she could fill up the new Mile High Stadium in Denver with questions like “You’re not really afraid of her, are you, Rachel?” or “When are you going to fight Allison Payne?” or “Christina Munoz said you got pregnant on purpose to pull out of the fight with Allison. Is that true?” or “I grew up watching you, Rachel; I know you have heart, so why not fight her. Please, we want to see that fight.”

Sitting next to Rachel is her three year old daughter, Roselyn, who is coloring and smiling at the people she sees. Rachel didn’t know if it was a good idea or not to bring her daughter to New Orleans for this event, but Rachel can’t stand to be away from Roselyn for very long. Rachel is relaxing, even with the questions she’s being asked; she’s even smiling for pictures and as she places a bib around Roselyn’s neck and mashes up some home made ravioli, she feels the heat of the flashbulbs popping from people taking pictures. Rachel doesn’t like having her daughter in the spotlight like this; she keeps her family life very private, but it’s time to eat. Rachel is dressed in a fluffy purple sweater and some black pants with soft black Minnetonka boots as her daughter interlocks some of Rachel’s long wavy black hair in her fingers and looks at it, comparing it to her own long black hair and looking at her mother, who smiles warmly in response. A paper slides in from of Rachel with a blank line next to an x.

“For my granddaughter,” the older, but fit brown skinned shaven headed man with thick sideburns despite his bald head and a twisted up moustache says. Rachel looks up at him, he’s dressed in a brown sweater and matching sweatpants… but he’s wearing combat boots and is holding a military style winter hat.

Rachel- I know you.

“When, Rachel, when?” the old man says in a haunting sort of tone, almost like he’s warning Rachel of something. “You can answer that question by putting your autograph on the dotted line.”

Rachel looks closer at the paper and sees what it is.

Rachel- (whispering) How dare you do this in front of my daughter.

“The contract is right in front of you, Rachel,” the old man says, as Rachel now recognizes him as General Cutter, the hall of fame trainer who is known for his crazy techniques, crazy mannerisms, and great strategic mind, but is also known for being the trainer and adopted father of Allison Payne. Cutter started training Allison after she beat Alexia Paige, a student under his apprentice, fighting training wizard Steve Dunn.

Cutter- We believe that we can get the gate up to 100 million dollars and we are willing to split it 50-50 with you.

Rachel- (still whispering, but scooping up some food with the little spoon and feeding it to Roselyn) Get out of here.

Cutter- I had to come and visit you for myself, since this is Allison’s hometown. We’ve been asking you for a fight for almost six years and you have found every way around fighting us. We’re happy that you’ve come here and we’re happy for all the charity work you and your organization has done here, but if you want to give New Orleans a Christmas present, give the city the gift of hosting a fight between Rachel Apache, the so-called greatest fighter of all time, and Allison Payne, the woman who is ranked number one in the world.

Cutter is speaking loudly, but politely enough that Rachel’s young daughter doesn’t know that an argument is taking place.

Rachel- You have some nerve… you have some nerve.

Cutter- I see your eyes are watering. You must be very angry; or are you crying? Just sign the contract, Rachel.

Rachel- You’re lucky my daughter is here with me.

Cutter- Or else what? You’d beat up an old man, Rachel? In front of all these people? I’m sure beating up Allison Payne’s trainer in her hometown because he handed you a fight contract would go over really well with all those people who think you are ducking Allison. Maybe I should call Kimberly Chaucer down here before you throw the first punch so that she can play the video on her show tonight.

Rachel- (eyes still watering and voice shaking) What do you want from me?

Cutter- I don’t want anything from you. But Allison Payne wants to fight you. So, as her father, trainer, and promoter, it is my job to do what is in her best interest.

Rachel- And getting destroyed by me in a fight is in her best interest?

Cutter- If you really thought you could beat her, you would’ve fought her by now.

Rachel- You have my husband’s number; you can give him a call and talk to him about this.

Cutter- Why do I need to talk to him if you are right here in front of me?

Rachel- Talk to my husband and leave me alone.

Cutter- I always thought you were supposed to be the symbol of female empowerment. I thought you are supposed to be the great, aggressive, independent woman who speaks her mind and wears the pants in her family. But you tell me that if I want to make the fight, I should talk to your husband? Has marriage made you a slave, Rachel?

Rachel- (standing up and taking the contract in her hands) Now you attack my marriage. You have insulted me in every interview; you have undermined my accomplishments and poisoned the minds of my followers with thoughts that I, who fought against terrorists and suicide bombers, who beat every fighter who has ever truly mattered in the sport, am somehow afraid of another woman; you have disrespected my legacy and questioned my heart with those ridiculous press releases, and now, you attack my marriage.

Cutter- And all you have to do to make that go away is sign the contract and agree to fight Allison Payne.

Rachel rips the contract up and tosses it in Cutter’s face.

Rachel- You are not professional. The fight will never happen. And you can say whatever you want about me. You can say I am afraid; you can say I’ve lost my fighting spirit; you can say anything that will make you feel good about yourself and your fighter. But I will never fight her because I will not be forced to do anything and you will not come here and try to intimidate me into signing a fight contract at a charity function while I’m feeding my daughter.

Cutter- I guess you are a coward. Would you like some tissue for your tears for fears?

Rachel- Get out of here. I’m not going to tell you again.

Cutter collects the pieces of the contract off of the floor, then turns and faces the fans.

Cutter- Now hear this!! I am General Cutter, the trainer of Allison Payne, a child of New Orleans and the best fighter in the world today!!! I have asked Rachel Apache to sign a fight contract to give you fans what you want to see!!! But Rachel has said that the fight will never happen and has ripped the contract up, throwing it in my face!!!

Cutter turns to look back at Rachel, who is staring at him and looking as if someone just kicked her in the stomach.

Cutter- After you have this match with Kayla, I suggest you retire. I used to think you cared about your legacy, but it is clear that you are not the fighter I thought you were. You wouldn’t last five minutes with Allison Payne. You aren’t worth it.

Rachel’s eyes widen and her mind races for a comeback as Cutter smiles and waves at little Roselyn, who smiles back. The old man leaves and Rachel scoops up her daughter, tells the aids that she needs a break, and heads to the back.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 09:31:58 PM »
Jeeez!!!!! Sucks to be Rachel right now!!! but she's going to be SOOOO pissed! maybe it's Kayla I should feel sorry for? she has to fight her in three days! Ouch! lol

Some great tension there, I could feel my chest tightening! love it!

x G x

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 09:34:59 PM »
yeah... one thing about Rachel, when she's angry, she's a lot more focused, as the matches with Siena, Jasmine, and Marie showed. And yes, the plot to piss Rachel off is only just getting started  ;) In fact, that'll be going on after she fights Kayla...

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 06:02:27 AM »
Over on the west bank of New Orleans, just off the levee road in the basement of the house Queen Samantha spent her years from age 8-17 in, Samantha is under a full assault, absorbing a hard shot to her liver that buckles her in the corner and a hard right to her left side, but she tucks her chin low, crosses her arms and places her left elbow under the chin of her opponent, then fires off a quick right hand that snaps the black haired woman’s head back and hears a deep “oof!” from the follow up left hook she digs to her opponent’s deceptively soft stomach. The 5’9” 144 lb redheaded honey skinned aqua green eyed beautiful Samantha moves out of the corner; she’s wearing a red jogging suit and has the heat turned up in the basement; she has on red head gear and is wearing red grappling gloves, but her opponent is in a black tank top and black spandex shorts, no headgear and full boxing gloves. Samantha is known for her constant trash-talking and is by far the biggest heel/bad guy in OPW, but what many of her opponents have realized when it’s too late to do anything is that Samantha trains hard and trains with women who show her no mercy in order to back up the trash talk. She doesn’t take any of her opponents lightly and with a match against Jonica coming up and a huge match against Glory in Manchester, England, where she will definitely be booed out of the building, Samantha is working harder than before.

Samantha catches a quick left hook that hits her jaw and staggers her, but measures her slightly shorter opponent before hitting her forehead with two quick jabs between her guard and a hard straight right hand to the pit of her stomach, forcing another “oof!” as Sam circles, she takes a leg kick, but fires one back, glancing over at the 5’3” 135 lb black haired, blue eyed Cuban, Katora, and then back at her opponent, the 5’7” 140 lb black haired blue eyed Christina Munoz. For the past two hours, Samantha has been going round after round with both of them and they have been mixing up their styles to give her different looks at have to face. The only thing Sam has to drink is water and she’s vomited in her corner a few times from the beating she’s taken to her stomach and ribs, but she’s been giving some punishment back, especially with her dangerous right hand. She snaps Christina’s head back with two lightening fast right hands to her face, then bends her with a straight right just above her navel. Christina raises her arms and makes a “come on” gesture, deliberately turtling up so that Samantha can throw some hard combinations at her.

Christina is a very explosive and dangerous fighter; her speed and power are matched by very few and she’s very good at submissions as well as very tough. But she’s training Samantha, and she has no problem letting Samantha beat on her a bit if it helps her. Christina is still the CEO of OPW and still the third ranked fighter in the world and still only has one loss on her record… to Allison Payne three years ago. Christina still fights; she’ll be turning 27 soon, but she’s very much involved in the training of her own stable of fighters and in the runnings of OPW, even if it means she has to come in contact with the woman she hates… her mother, Siena. Christina hits Sam’s chin hard with a left hook; “Get your fucking chin down!” she fusses, “Don’t think so much!”

Katora- Come on, Samantha. Nobody’s going to go easy on you in here. It’s hot; it’s musty; you’ve got to focus, you know?

Christina nails Sam with a straight right to her solar plexus and when Sam’s arms come down, Christina nails her with a straight right to her nose, then angrily pushes her.

Christina- What the fuck are you doing? (slapping Sam’s face) Get your fucking guard up.

Christina slaps Sam again and the redhead fires a right hand that hits Christina’s left eye, forcing out an “unnhh!” from the black haired woman, but Christina throws an overhand right at Sam, but she lifts her left arm and blocks it, firing off a hard right cross that turns Christina’s head. Christina smiles and licks the blood from the corner of her mouth.

Christina- Oh, now you want to fight? Pissed you off, huh?

Samantha- Don’t slap me.

Christina- Or else what? What are you gonna do about it, Sam?

Samantha- Look, you’re good, okay? I can’t fucking block every shot you throw; I’m not fucking perfect!! I’ve been training in this hot ass basement for two fucking hours and you won’t even let me have more than a sip of water. Usually, we take breaks, but for some reason, we’re not doing that today.

Christina- That’s because we don’t know much of anything about Jonica.

Katora- Yes, I sparred with her every day when I was on Team Jessika, but she didn’t really show me much. She acted like she didn’t know how to fight or like she had no confidence, but she’s got a lot of potential. Those are the types of girls you’ve got to watch out for.

Christina- Yeah, you don’t want to get your ass handed to you by some unknown. You’re not Marie B.

Samantha- Yeah, but I’m not a robot either. I need a break.

Christina- No.

Samantha and Christina get in each other’s faces and the usually super-talkative Samantha has nothing to say other than a mean look she gives her trainer/friend/alleged girlfriend. The 5’8” 140 lb Justine Credible with her long lemon blonde hair and hazel eyes, comes down the stairs with a cooler.

Christina- What is it?

Justine- Beer here!! I got some hot wings too.

Katora- What happened to the enchiladas I made?

Christina- And the taco salad I made?

Justine- We ate them. I know I’m a fit girl, but I’ve got an appetite.

Christina- Bitch.

Justine- She’s not here. But yeah, Vicky and I ate them all and they were good; they weren‘t just the best, they were just incredible and now, they‘re in Justine Credible heh heh. But can you blame me? Hell, this hot rod jet engine I got needs all the fuel it can get. So I went and got some wings for you guys. Plus, there’s something on television I think we should take a look at.

Christina- It better not be some bullshit, Justine. If I have to sit through one more episode of “Ghost Hunters” with you, I’m gonna make you a ghost.

Samantha- Where’s Vicky (aka Vixxxen, the third member of the IQ’s and Justine’s girlfriend)?

Justine- In the guest room masturbating.

Christina shakes her head from side to side while Katora smiles and laughs to herself.

The go upstairs to one of Samantha’s living rooms and look at the huge wall plasma television.

“In other news, the kids at Meadowcrest Hospital got a surprise today when New Orleans native Allison Payne was on hand to sign autographs and give out toys as part of the Champions for Children Toys For Tots drive, and Allison herself may have also gotten a surprise when an unexpected visitor arrived. We know that Allison is currently training for a fight with “The Cure” Katora Sanchez , but is continuing her year round fitness camp for children and adults as part of the campaign to end obesity. But look what happens here…

(Glory appears in a shot with a smiling Allison, who is giving a girl in a wheelchair a Gameboy Advanced. Allison’s face turns to anger as Glory puts her arm around Alley’s shoulder and “What the hell are you doing here, Glory?” can be read from Allison’s lips, while “I went to your gym to find you, like you said I should do if I wanted to find you, but you weren’t there. Misty Storm told me you were here, so I decided to show up” can be heard from Glory over the air. Glory speaks to the kids, “Allison Payne and I have put our differences aside to help with this toy drive and since I am a 5 time OPW World Champion, I am going to donate 5 million dollars to Toys For Tots.” Glory smiles widely at Allison, who is sneering with her eyes and has a grin on her face as she reluctantly takes photos with her rival.)

Setting shifts to Charity Hospital as Glory turns and whispers in Allison’s ear.

Glory- I did you a favor, but I don’t know if it’s going to get you anywhere.

Allison- What are you talking about? Why are you here, stalker?

Glory- Rachel and I had a meeting on top of the Empire State Building. She offered me a fight with her… but I turned it down.

Allison- Your loss. What the hell does that have to do with me? I told you I don’t like you; we’re not friends; I’m here doing this for the kids and here you come.

Glory- There you go not listening to me. I told her to fight you and let me have the winner, but she didn’t seem interested.

Allison- What a surprise.

Glory- You don’t have to thank me either.

Allison- You didn’t do anything but make yourself look stupid. You should’ve taken the fight. At least I know you’ll fight me… and lose.

Glory- I don’t think I will next time, honey. I think I’ve found your weakness.

Allison- That’s funny; I didn’t know I had one.

Glory- I’m beating you with kindness. You really don’t know what to do with me when I’m nice to you. I’m actually a nice person and we have a lot in common, but--

Allison- Don’t worry; when I see you with a Mohawk, I’m coming at you. But on another note, I can’t wait for you to take you big crazy self back to New York. Next time you show up at my gym, bring your gear; we’ll go a few rounds.

Glory- I don’t think I will, Alley. I wouldn’t want to break a nail, haha.

Meanwhile… Rachel is in her suite, watching the news and talking to her husband via webcam. Her daughter is sleeping on the bed and Rachel is very upset, but trying not to talk to loudly.

Rachel… with Glory, at a toy drive. Those two are working together; they’re ganging up on me.

Angelo- Calm down, sweetheart. When I get into town, I promise, I’ll give you a nice rub down and--

Rachel- This isn’t funny, Angelo. I do not see the need for levity here.

Angelo- I’m not joking, sweetheart; I am going to give you a rub down.

Rachel- Her trainer came to my signing and taunted me in front of Roselyn.

Angelo- I know; it’s all over the news. But you can’t let that make you lose focus on Kayla. You know she’s going to come into this in good shape and with a chip on her shoulder because you two have been egging each other on for five years. Don’t look passed her; get focused.

Rachel- It’s… (sighing and sounding legitimately sad) it’s so hard. I thought I was ready for this, but since Roselyn is here and everyone has been asking me if I’m ducking this girl… I just don’t know if any of it is worth it. What you’re saying is starting to hold true. Maybe it is time to walk away.

Angelo- Are you sure that’s what you want to do?

Rachel- No.

Angelo- Then what is it that you want?

Rachel- I want to be able to…

Angelo- Are you really afraid of her, Rachel? Just answer that question. Are you really afraid of her.

Rachel-…………………. Yes.

Angelo- Why?

Rachel- Because I don’t know anything about her. She’s so thickly layered; everything I know about her has to do with who she’s beaten. She doesn’t do too much to show a pattern or style; she’s not impressive or flashy; she’s not anything of interest to me… all she does is win.

Angelo- And that scares you?

Rachel- They know something, Angelo. They keep asking for a fight with me; they know something about me; they see some flaw and I don’t know what it could be. Her trainer was so confident when he confronted me; no one has ever been that confident.

Angelo- Maybe it was stupidity.

Rachel- That man is a legend and a genius when it comes to fight strategy. He knows that I become more focused when I’m angry, yet he and his team have been deliberately created situations to make me angry. And I can’t figure out why… they know something; I’m telling you; they have a plan. And because I hardly know anything about her mental make-up, and watching all of her fights have given me no ideas because her opponents have varied and she’s shown nothing in the way of limitations… even as flawed a fighting style as hers is… I can’t figure her out. I just can’t figure her out, but they’ve got me figured out and I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’ve lost.

Angelo- I’ve never heard you sound like this. Not even after you lost to Jasmine--

Rachel- Please don’t bring that up.

Angelo- I don’t want you to get hurt; I couldn’t live with that, not only as your trainer, but as your husband, as your friend.

Rachel- She’s already beaten me, Angelo. She’s beating me every day with every taunt, every press release, every fan or reporter who asks me if I’m ducking her. What does she know about me?

Angelo- I don’t know, but I’ll tell you this. I know that if you focus, you can beat anybody, especially her. Let me worry about the strategy, but whether or not you choose to fight her is up to you. If your head isn’t in it, don’t do it.

Rachel- (starting to cry) I need you here. It’s too much… I just can’t deal with this alone. If you were here, he wouldn’t have come up to me and did that. He brought that mess right to me, in front of my baby. I’m so upset right now. If that room was empty, I would’ve… I would’ve… (whispering) I would’ve beaten the shit out of him.

Angelo- I can see how upset you are; that’s only the third time I’ve ever heard you curse and I’ve known you all my life. Just watching some television and kiss my daughter for me. I’ll be in tomorrow.

Rachel- They’re forgetting all about me, Angelo. They think I’m a coward; my legacy is being undermined and I have no control over any of it.

Angelo- Then, if you’re serious about fighting, and you don’t sound like you are, but if you’re serious about your legacy, then we’ll make them all remember how great you are. But only if you want to. It’s not going to be easy either. But if you really want to do this, I won’t stand in your way anymore. If you don’t, come home. Otherwise, make a list.

Back at Samantha’s house, Christina Munoz’s cell phone rings…

Christina- Hello… this is she… what?… oh really? Well, tell your wife that I said I’m going to beat the shit out of her and fuck her right in the middle of that cage.

Samantha- What the hell was that about?

Christina- That was Angelo Thunderhawk, Rachel Fucking Apache’s husband.

Samantha- And?

Christina- She wants to fight me at the Ultimate Catfighter finale in a cage fight.

Samantha- Is she crazy? You’re a cage fighter… you’ve beaten her twice outside of the ring. Rachel must be getting punch drunk.

Christina- Anything to avoid fighting Allison. Well, she’s never going to fight Allison; at least that’s what she said. And now that she’s going to fight me after Kayla, who won’t be easy either… Rachel Apache’s career will end in that cage. I’m gonna taste her pussy and beat that stomach til it’s as purple as her stupid outfit. In fact, I may not even wait until then. Let’s go back to the basement… I need to hit something.

Samantha- Gulp!