News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2020, 04:35:04 PM »
No better use of a dilapidated structure, at least not that I can think of.
Another great chapter.  You're always so creative with your fight locations and how those locations affect and become part of the fight.  Very exciting.  Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks. One of our goals is finding interesting setting and how they would effect the fights. We do try to mix it up with organized or spontaneous and traditional (rings, mats etc...) or organic (random places). While we might not be taking requests for opponents, we are definitely open to recommendations as far as scenarios and settings.  :)

The %u201Ccatpin%u201D is such a simple and highly effective literary device.  It%u2019s perfect for this world of yours where people look and act normally with the exception that women may break out in fights anytime in everyday settings familiar to all of us: coffee shops, hiking trails, shopping malls, etc.  I find it far more appealing (and sexier) that the women do not seem like supermodels or mindless bots but rather people like us who could be our friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc.  It%u2019s been said that the mark of a good fiction writer is the willingness of readers to suspend their disbelief.  When combined with your imaginative fight sequences, to me, this is why you consistently hit it out of the park. 
Thanks again for the kind words, Kiva. Feedback from one of my favorite writers is always greatly appreciated. The funny thing about the catpin idea (my husband's idea) is that it grew out us doing the whole "do you think I could take her?" game (of course he always says "of course" lol). Most of my opponents are based in some way (sometimes physically and sometimes attitude-wise) off real world people, usually ones we know or encounter in real life. The Brandy character is actually loosely based off a baker that runs a custom cakery that I use.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 04:36:26 PM by FyreCracka »
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2020, 05:09:02 PM »
These are great! Having to discipline myself to stop binge-reading.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2020, 08:42:46 PM »

I'm glad you're enjoying them. If you have anything you'd like to see, let me know here or in a PM and we'll see if we can work it in. Take care.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2020, 09:43:36 PM »
Hi there,

Just so ya know, I have 10 catfight books up on Amazon.  Each book contains one illustrated story and five or six additional stories.  Also, I feature many writers from this site including:  Anna the Marine Chick, Corvus and adventurer.  Thanks.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2020, 10:16:07 PM »
Hi there,

Just so ya know, I have 10 catfight books up on Amazon.  Each book contains one illustrated story and five or six additional stories.  Also, I feature many writers from this site including:  Anna the Marine Chick, Corvus and adventurer.  Thanks.  Catwriter

Nifty. I am aware of most of those. As a matter of fact, Anna the Marine Chick is a character in one of my chapters. We are getting close to her appearance in the reboot as well...

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2020, 03:47:43 PM »

I'm glad you're enjoying them. If you have anything you'd like to see, let me know here or in a PM and we'll see if we can work it in. Take care.

Oh dear, I am binge-reading. Got to 7 already, which is the best yet (and they're all hot). The moment when the tough old biddy cracks and sings her submission into your muff!
But, seriously, it's impressive the way you manage to paint the portrait of each opponent in a few sentences yet make each one feel real and distinct. Bravo!

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2020, 09:17:58 AM »
Chapter 9: The Test at the Tower
Another great fight. The rematch in front of the husbands should be even better!
I must get one of these catpin thingies for my girlfriend ("because I know how much you love cats, darling"). I'll give it to her on her birthday.
Serve her right for forgetting mine.  ;D

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2020, 01:08:47 PM »
Another great fight. The rematch in front of the husbands should be even better!
I must get one of these catpin thingies for my girlfriend ("because I know how much you love cats, darling"). I'll give it to her on her birthday.

h_k, I knew you would enjoy binging on Fyre’s Fight Journal. 

For anyone new to fcf and not familiar with the Journal, it’s definitely worth a look.  Don’t be put off by the five pages.  Each chapter is unique, fairly short and involves a different opponent and setting.

In case you’re wondering, the Journal is about a “typical” Texas suburban couple with the focus on wife and soccer mom, Kelli, taking up catfighting as a hobby.  The stories are very well written, imaginative, creative, and sexy.  For me, the charm is the blend of fantasy with characters and everyday settings that seem so familiar to many of us.  Check it out.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2020, 02:17:38 PM »

That happens to be one of my favorites as well, lol. Along with a few others...

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2020, 04:37:44 PM »

h_k, I knew you would enjoy binging on Fyre’s Fight Journal. 

For anyone new to fcf and not familiar with the Journal, it’s definitely worth a look.  Don’t be put off by the five pages.  Each chapter is unique, fairly short and involves a different opponent and setting.

In case you’re wondering, the Journal is about a “typical” Texas suburban couple with the focus on wife and soccer mom, Kelli, taking up catfighting as a hobby.  The stories are very well written, imaginative, creative, and sexy.  For me, the charm is the blend of fantasy with characters and everyday settings that seem so familiar to many of us.  Check it out.
I used to skip stories written from the woman's point of view - partly because I could usually tell they were written by men who hadn't a clue what really goes on in women's heads, partly because the (female) narrator nearly always seemed to lose which was a) unrealistic (I've lost count of the number of times a woman - without my asking or even expressing any interest in the subject - has told me about a fight she's won; never about one she's lost. No one discusses their defeats) and b) a bit of a turn-off because it smacks of masochism (and if the loser's enjoying losing, it's not really a fight or even a competition, is it? It's as absurd as a game of soccer in which both teams are  attacking the same goal).
I also used to skip fights with silly rules (time limits, 'pins only' etc.) but "If I should fall behind" cured me of that particular prejudice - specifically the paragraph that begins: "Holly and Shaun had three prior couples matches...". The image of a woman defeating another only yards from the latter's husband wasn't new to me because I'd encountered it in a Spanish story by a male author, but the same image as painted by you was so much sexier - even though yours ended with a pin and his with a submission. (When I adapted the Spanish story for FCF, I spun the whole fight out to 15 times the original length to try to remedy the defect but I still find your 5 sentences far sexier than my 5 pages  :().
But also very important to the story, because they prove incontrovertibly that Holly is a 'killer' - I mean someone who comes to fight and loves to win - yet, even though you show her us her defeat through her eyes, (you switch to the first person: "I can no longer see Shaun...") somehow you manage to make that sexy as well (what Kelly does with her foot  ;))
But you and Fyre seem to be the only ones who can do it. Fyre’s Chapter 9: The Test at the Tower and your The Better Woman are both written in the first person by the fighter who eventually loses and both really sexy. I can’t think of anyone else who’s pulled it off.
I do have to say though that my favourite fight so far is one of the ones she won (Chapter 7 - when she beats the big blonde bully on the cardboard mat in the basement and makes her submit) but I’m enjoying them all.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 04:43:03 PM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2020, 05:37:54 PM »
Fyre's right here too: A funny thing about 10 count pins is that they are as much, if not more, of a submission than they are a pin. You have to break your opponent's will in order to pin them for this long- take all of the fight out of them.
Even with Olympic wrestling, that's often true. One fighter's shoulder is inches from the mat sometimes for up to 40 seconds but she's managing to resist, but then slowly she's overcome by pain and exhaustion and just goes limp and lets the other girl pin her.
Here's the pain (incredible battle of wills here):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbD18x98Q4
Here's the exhaustion ("Oh my God," says her coach/father in exasperation, but the poor girl's exhausted):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w_HRkQQ5X4&t=22s
And again (at the 2:00 mark when she just can't hold the bridge a moment longer):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8K3TiuoiM
Off-topic but beautifully filmed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an3BPOthvA0

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2020, 09:43:25 PM »
They're all different and they're all great! The Pantera and the Barista. Great fights really well described. Particularly enjoyed watching you hand the Barista her needings. Mouthy, cheating b*tch  ;D
BTW, did you forget to strip her? Too late to go back now, I suppose.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:51:17 PM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2020, 12:51:56 PM »
I’ve put out a bounty for the bra and panties of the barista, which Fyre inexplicably forgot to collect after kicking her fat butt in Chapter 11. Along with a full description (pink hair, 5’3”, 155 lb, tattoos…), her name (Olivia) and age (22), the flyer offers a reward of 100 dollars, euro or pounds (depending upon the country in which the pink-haired fiend is apprehended). I’ve had a response already: a girl with a few bruises and a disheveled appearance knocked on the door just now with a bra and panties the right size, of which she assured me she’d just relieved the barista, but a few stray pubes clinging to the panties at once betrayed the imposture. They were blonde!
When I pointed this out, she assured me it was the same girl, claiming: "She just dyed her pubes blonde to avoid detection”.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 01:35:44 PM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2020, 02:11:43 PM »
I love your ‘Back Alley Bitches’ - mall rats you can relate to!
Trouble is, reading this I had to search for “Ugg boots” and “Vans sneakers” and forgot to use DuckDuckGo, so now I’ve given Google the idea I’m a transvestite in the market for ladies’ footwear and I’ll be bombarded with advertisements for everything from mascara to push-up bras.
Who knows, I may even get into it, and Chapter 12 would be a life-changing moment for more that just Destiny. (BTW Delighted you stuffed her. That was one epic fight!)

Offline fomanix

• hello everyone
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2020, 06:10:43 AM »
That fight was amazing!

Thanks so much. Now I'm trying to decide if I should redo an older story or do another new one. Of course, we are always open to ideas from y'all as well.

I Love the stories... Great detail and all... LOve to see, maybe a oil or mud match... or maybe i havent read far enough yet..Please keep writing
Greg