News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Challengers poll for Heatherfights New years invitational

• 14 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Challengers poll for Heatherfights New years invitational
« on: January 06, 2011, 03:05:10 AM »
Okay 7 sexy and willing catfighters stepped up. NOW it is up to your votes to decide which lady gets a head to head chance against Heather.

Grlwrestler Joanne   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=11819

Femalefighter Suparna   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=15030

Emilyontop   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=17200

TopGirlCindy   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=7343

Sexy_Cat    http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=17395

Laurie_Catfighter   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=14416

Josie B.     http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16870

THERE the ladies are, your votes will decide.
AS always with my thanks to the wonderful ladies here at catfights for being part of these.
Storm

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
Re: Challengers poll for Heatherfights New years invitational
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 08:15:21 AM »
I voted for Grlwrestler Joanne , even though the other ladies would give Heather a fight.  This will be a great poll storm.

pete
All the other females, including joanne know I'm the most suitable fighter to give Heather a crushing defeat. think Joanne will agree to it

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 09:53:44 AM »
Well I really don't know how many times I have expressed my views in relation to Heather.......But let's just say if I was to win this poll then I can promise it would be one if if not the most aggressive fight of all time an all brawl.......

It is time to show everyone that I am not just talk and that when I fight I FIGHT.....These other bitch's, excluding Joanne  :-* are just wannabe's so all those that always compliment me and say that they wanna see me catfight that say they back me........Well all I can say is time for action so vote me  :-*

josie_b

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »
Well, with Laurie's statement above, ah, gosh, I really don't even know why I'm here! Although if I do happen to win this, not going to say Heather is going to get stomped but, I will say she will get the best I got.

:-* Josie

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 07:05:35 PM »
Thanks, Joanne, Love you
xoxoxo

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 07:51:41 PM »
I voted for laurie b/c i've never even heard of her fighting anyone...give her chance to not talk about it but be about it...and Joanne, when did Femalefighter Suparna beat you?? i cant believe that happened

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 08:39:17 PM »
i vote for Laurie

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 09:03:14 PM »
Ya all look like awesome choices.....well, almost all of ya.....but I had to go with my partner.....Joanne all the way!  ;)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 09:03:40 AM »
looked at all the contenders and suparna gets my vote, she would be way too good.
Thanks, guy, for your support

josie_b

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 03:57:25 PM »
You're just a wonderful guy Max, and. am amazing judge of talent and beauty. HUGS  LOL

:-* Josie

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »
I have just come on here once again to mirror what Emily has said before......I no longer intend on trashing anyone else on this poll unless something is said to me directly......Everyone knows from my previous comments my feelings towards this poll and to Heatherfights herself.

I would like to thank everyone that has voted for me and continues to do so........You would all get a massive  :-* from me. May the best girl here win and if it does not end up being me then I will have to live with it and maybe come up with another way to get to Heather...........

But don't be fooled I would still like the oppo :ortunity

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 06:53:33 PM »
The ladies are making their case, as to why it should be them getting to be the winner.

The poll runs through the week, and thanks for all the wonderful posts and comments.

Heather I am sure is watching, so keep the votes coming, as you never know it may only be 1 vote that decides the final winner here.

Storm

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 07:20:34 PM »
For starters, I'm not trashing anyone here, we all have the same interests in mind concerning Heather.  Everyone here obviously feels that they
deserve a shot...and everyone here is a strong opponent.  So that being said, good luck to everyone here, and may the best girl here get a shot at Heather. 
A special shout out to my Partner, Meg...Luvs ya, Thanks for the support!!  And Thanks to everyone who voted for me so far and in the future.

Emily, you would certainly be on top of Heather. I am in a quandary whether to vote for you or to vote for someone Heather has a chance of beating.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 01:21:07 AM »
Less than a week to go ... then one of the ladies will be head to head against Heather!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 02:02:01 PM »
WOWWWwwww !!! See how this works?? Congrats Josie !!
# 1 VOTE made the difference...
Josie gets the shot .... with Laurie making one hell of a run.

Emily nice job as well.  As always THANKS to all the ladies being part of this, and it is great seeing every one of them had some support in this.
Will set up the head to head poll, right after this ...

Storm