News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mona's Worst Losses

• 6 Replies

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Mona's Worst Losses
« on: September 19, 2016, 03:48:02 PM »
So for better or worse I suffered my 50th loss here on FCF since starting to take account of my matches here. ( Congratulations Corey for that honor).  Though I have suffered more than I have reigned here it has been fun for the most part.  So I was thinking, lets at least have some fun with my misery and vote on the the worst ( best, depending on your point of view) beating of my career here.  This doesn't take into account any matches I have had before starting to tally them or any with the select males I have fought. 

So I reviewed my record and picked the 5 worst beating in my opinion and put them up her for debate.  Lets see what everyone else thinks.  Have fun with this and I'd love to hear why someone picks one over the other if you can.   

P.S. I do plan on winning 50 matches at some point as well and will be doing the best Mona victories poll of all time ..soon  ..hahaha evil laugh.

Offline Davina_Kesa

• Cheers
Re: Mona's Worst Losses
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 06:54:23 PM »
Only 50 asked her to post their sado-maso jobs on her is all I bet Bailey ;)

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 07:34:46 PM »
I love what Hollyrific did to you. Finished you off before you could finish yourself.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 02:18:21 AM »
Tog. Voices.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 10:08:44 PM »
Well Holly was off to a fast start but looks like Bailey and Jealousmuch? have a lot of fans.  All tough girls..can wait to see who wins.

Mona
XOXO

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 12:29:16 AM »
They are Moaner's best losses  ;D

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 10:36:17 PM »
Well it looks like Goddess Sara has been knock rout of this race.  1 down...