News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lucy Pinder vs Sophie Howard catfight [Inspired by real life comments by Sophie]

• 46 Replies

Offline marcuslondon

It's got to be Sophie - Lucy is perhaps prettier but Sophie has a slightly mean look to her and definitely is weightier (and not just in the breast department!).  A couple more comparison photos that I don't think are duplicates of the fabulous efforts so far on this thread....

Sophie muscles her boobs in front of her rival:
{alt}  {alt}

Sophie prepares to rip Lucy's knickers off and shows her height advantage:
{alt} {alt} {alt}

Breast-to-breast:
{alt} {alt}

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Hot! Hot! Hot!  Sophie is my girl! Love thos pictures.

Offline nati77

SOPHIE WINS

Offline cager

• God Member
Lucy! She's Hot,Fit,and Looks like she'd Pussy Whip the Other Girl too Quickly!

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
There is now only 1 day left for this Lucy Pinder vs. Sophie Howard catfight vote poll.

Any votes from this point on will determine who is the Busty British Queen of catfighting. Will sexy Lucy retain her title, or will Sophie Howard beat Lucy to become the new queen of busty British catfighters.

Your votes will decide who the better woman is>

Please choose who you think would be the better catfighter by indicating either LUCY or SOPHIE in a reply post below, and if you wish, adding a comment on why you think your preferred woman would be better than her rival in this catfight matchup.

{alt}{alt}

« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 12:33:57 PM by pollman »

Offline charlie41

• God Member
I just had to vote for Lucy ! If they fought and I got to see it I would win !!

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
[Current live score now removed due to catfight poll having now ended. Final score appears below]
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:39:25 PM by pollman »

pinder444

My vote goes to Lucy. She seems to have a stronger upper body and better overall athleticism. After a long hard fought war Pinder would come out on top.

Offline Stefan

I say ........ SOPHIE IS THE WINNER!

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member

Come on LUCY!!!  ;D

Blogger348

In my humble opinion, Lucy is a a little wet behind the ears when it comes to catfighting. She may be stronger than Sophie, but Sophie looks more agile and quick. If all else fails, I think Sophie would fight dirty and give Lucy a lesson that she won't forget. My vote is for Sophie to put Lucy down and give her a good old Southhampton facewashing. Let's go Sophie!!!

Offline orbsessed

Never got round to posting anything before, but  this looks like being as good a time as any for a first one.

Personally I think this is a great match-up and I also think that Lucy would win it. Sophie is pretty and she’s got a great body, but looking at some of the pictures – particularly those with her mincing around and giggling – she doesn’t strike me as much of a fighter. Sure she can pull a straight face when it’s needed for a photo, but basically I think she’s way too “bubbly” to be a real threat. Lucy on the other hand looks a lot more “business-like”. She gives the impression of being the kind of girl that would do whatever it takes to win. She probably has done so as well, if one considers how long she’s stayed at the top of British glamour modeling. I also don’t agree with those who say Sophie looks the stronger of the two. Lucy may be shorter, but she’s built a lot more solidly than Sophie and I believe she has more raw power.

So, yeah, I’d say Lucy is meaner and stronger and she’d win. It won’t be easy – it’d be a long, hard, see-saw of a battle, but in the end it’d be Lucy on top as she mounts a totally exhausted and demoralized Sophie and pins her down. Then Sophie’s worst fears would be realized as Lucy’s bigger, stronger boobs completely flatten the other brunette’s overmatched pair. Once this happens, Sophie would have no choice but to give up, admit that Lucy is the better woman and then suck the Hampshire girl’s superior boobs to show her submission.   

In conclusion, even though she would no doubt try her best, Sophie Howard is simply no match for Lucy Pinder. Perhaps someone like Kelly Andrews or Eva Wyrwal would stand a better chance against Lucy. Kelly actually already beat her in a titfight a while back, although it would be interesting to see if she can do it again under the new rules of voting. I’m glad some of these old polls will get redone. I’m looking forward to it.

{alt}

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
After exactly two weeks of this catfight vote poll, between these two extremely closely matched busty and sexy British catfight babes, we now have a new No.1 ranked Queen of Busty British catfighters.

This catfight has been closely fought throughout its entirety which shows how equally matched both these women are. It has been a rough and extremely bitchy battle for dominance between Lucy and Sophie. In the end, it has been decided by a single vote.

I'd just also like to say a big thank you to all catfight fans who posted their votes and comments in this catfight poll. There's been some greatly entertaining and very astute analyses of both women's catfighting abilities. Your comments make these catfight polls fascinating and very interesting to read. Thanks guys. :)

Ladies and gentlemen... the new No.1 ranked Queen of British busty catfighting is:

SOPHIE HOWARD

Lucy Pinder 18 - 19 Sophie Howard

Sophie wins!

Current Busty British Catfighter Rankings:

No.1 - Sophie Howard
No.2 - Lucy Pinder
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:34:06 PM by pollman »

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
Lucy fought hard and battled back many times!  ;D I'm proud of her and would be more than happy to tend to all her wounds and needs! lol

Offline marcuslondon

Mindcastle, to put you out of your misery with regards to the blonde who suggested she'd take Lucy in a fight I suggest you have a gander at the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Oops.

[Link and spoiler deleted at the request of Pollman.]

Apologies, I had wrongly thought we were being asked to chip in - though as Pollman very politely requested I removed the give-away I have done so.  Pollman, as one who has previously put a lot of effort into being imaginative with posts I appreciate your efforts and understand they are not always given the recognition they deserve from lurkers.  Keep up the good work fella!

Marcus
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:48:12 PM by marcuslondon »