News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

1st championship toecatfight tourney- heavy devision - Quarter Finals

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

PREVIEW :
The Indian Shona is an unexposed contender ; she has super sexy feet with flexibility and crushing power and her only disadv. is the lack of experience plus her age .She can be anything according to experts - despite first time out
The Greek Anna is well known competitor with chubby feet but she have never managed to win a tourney so far; sure she is a good outsider
Russian Nataly has age adv - she is only 37 yo and she has the largest feet (42 european shoe size) ; big player with solid claims
Froso from Italy is unexposed too ; looks nhb toefighter with strong toenails ; prosseive fighter and has high claims.
Svetlana the former champ has solid form but her last 2 fights against Monique is a consern ; bookies regard her one of the fav for this tourney
Tzoulia   was a progressive fighter last season but her most recent performance against Svetlana  suggested that this test would be hard ;
Aizerbaidzan's best toefighter roz Orchidea is an impressive fighter who can be championship material.Her power is the crushing.
Comlombian Nikita has a good reputation too and her chubby feet plus her exp will count for this stern test.According to bookies the big outsider of this selected field.
MY VIEW
A very competitive tourney with high class contenders but I expect  the Indian Shona to take all the beating and despite her unexperience can collect this tourney; if she fails Roz Orchidea plus the veteran Svetlana look the main dangers.As an outsider Froso looks dangerous according to her price.
Note : my view is personal and has nothing to do with the voting.Each member votes according to his view
Please make your comments and participate !!!
{alt}
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:42:01 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: 1st championship toecatfight tourney- heavy devision - Quarter Finals
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 04:13:45 AM »
SHONA has fantastic legs and absolutely gorgeous feet!  I would LOVE to see more pics of them!  I think she could and should win the whole thing, real toughness and sexiness combined!  I want her to force the losing woman to smell her feet, lick and kiss them too!  That would be really hot!  I love thinking about her doing that!

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 12:53:49 PM »
Roz Orchidea   could be hard to beat attempting to follow up Svetlana's winning performances in the past.So needs to be considered as the main big player of this tourney.Here in the quarter final round , she destroys Anna ( 6-2 )
Svetlana despite her last loss (from Monique)  is a consistent performer and cannot be ruled out.Losing 1-0 she reversed it (4-3) and she gives all her energy and enthusiasm to beat the Colombian.
Shona looks very powerful and sexy so a lot of fans will support her. She is  magic on her first start over a sush  competitive tourney. She tries to make history attempting to win a high selected field first time out. Nataly has   obvious claims and her age (the younger of this tourney - only 37 yo ) plus her crushing power (very chubby powerful toes) a big factor  (tie 4-4)Hard fight this one !!!
Tzoulia can be a little inconsistent  but remains fairly treated and is a leading  player.
Froso is not easy to make a case for and for me a real underdog
Anna looks inferior and this is a real tough test for her
Nikita has tough test against the former champion Svetlana and would be a big surprise if she overpowers her .Another  big outsider
{alt}

THE BETTING - ACCORDING TO POLL RESULTS:
Roz Orchidea 3.00 FAV
Nataly 3.75 2nd joint fav
Shona 3.75 2nd joint fav
Svetlana 5.00 (former champion)- drifted her price from 3.75
Tzoulia 5.00
Froso 6.00
Nikita 6.00  from 16.00 (!!!)
Anna 20.00
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:10:12 PM by billc »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 04:33:30 AM »
Sky Sports News HQ's Cougar fight blog for 1st toefight gr pr at London

This tourney  starts with a cracking fight between Indian Shona and Russian Nataly.Who wins that toe-to-toe ?

I’m so excited abou this tourney and it couldn’t be getting off to a better start with this contest.Nataly has very powerful feet and she has exp plus age adv as she is the younger of the contenders so  I’ll be with Nataly .

Does Roz Orchidea’s  form provide enough of an incentive to oppose her?

No, she has gone from strength to strength and and that will have no bearing on Saturday’s fight. At the time of writing she’s odds on  money favourite to win the contest and could be a banker.

Does Svetlana have anything to prove ahead of the tourney - after losing her title ?

I really can’t see a weakness in her but she is not at her peak form and maybe other fighters are more improvers than her.She should pass this test against Colombian Nikita but i dont regard her as main protagonist.

What about the other two  contenders Froso and Tzoulia ?

I ll be with Tzoulia as she has more exp and she have participated in a championship fight before

Thxxx so much Cougar for your comments

LATEST SCORES:
Nikita 6  Svetlana 4
The Colombian fighter shocked a few people by dominating the former champion and she could have found a supersub here but for me its not a shock result; Svetlan is coming after a long tough fight (2 times) against Monique so those two grudge fights left the marks
Froso 7  Tzoulia 5
The Italian is a very improver fighter and she will be hard to beat.I think she will beat Tzoulia
Roz Orchidea 8  Anna 3
Its a walkover for Aijerbainjan's fighter.
Shona 7 Nataly 4
It looks Nataly met her match as Shona looks a championship material toe fighter.Shona have finished the Russian

THE BETTING - ACCORDING TO POLL RESULTS:  (to win this tourney)

Roz Orchidea 3.00 FAV
Shona 3.35 2nd  fav
Froso 4.50
Nikita 6.00  from 16.00 (!!!)

bar 10.00

NOTE : there is one day left to finish this round so please cast your votes !!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:48:17 PM by billc »