News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Love-Love

• 21 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Love-Love
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2020, 05:55:27 AM »
Oh please tell me Jack knew Quinn set this up and she told him how kicking his wife’s ass would turn him on. Surely she’s going to take Jack in front of her. The way Quinn taunts it’s got to be Jack’s thing or she wouldn’t have went to the trouble. No way he’d stand and watch if he hadn’t been in on it. I know some here don’t like Quinn won but I’m not one of them. Awesome job.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2020, 05:58:04 AM »
Oh please tell me Jack knew Quinn set this up and she told him how kicking his wife’s ass would turn him on. Surely she’s going to take Jack in front of her. The way Quinn taunts it’s got to be Jack’s thing or she wouldn’t have went to the trouble. No way he’d stand and watch if he hadn’t been in on it. I know some here don’t like Quinn won but I’m not one of them. Awesome job.

While she’s at it Quinn may as well make Robyn say she wants to watch her take her husband so she can see for herself what she does better.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 08:17:24 AM »
I read all of your stories and they really are something! There are many good stories on this forum, but i really enjoy the way how you buildup the tension with various endings, like how sometimes the supposed-to-be protagonist gets defeated & humiliated and sometimes the other way around. Plus, the sentences are always neatly refined. Not overly descriptive neither ignoring the details. Thank you for the creative and exciting stories with quality! Hope you never stopped   ;D

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 03:24:47 PM »
At first this seemed like competition and a challenge between women. By the end it was just cruel, sadistic, and honestly disturbing. There's nothing sexy or empowering to anyone in this story.

Offline reith19

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2020, 04:04:50 PM »
Dude Aaron, just because this story doesn’t conform to your tastes doesn’t mean you gotta bash it. There are plenty of stories on this sight where the good girl always wins, or the combatants become besties or lovers afterwards. Those aren’t my taste, but I don’t comment on those stories about how they’re too friendly and saccharine sweet for me. Some of us come here for the sadism and cruelty fantasy. And that’s just it, it’s fantasy, no one actually gets hurt or maimed, the fighters in this story can engage in this kind of combat hourly if the writer feels like it.

Feminism and female empowerment are not set back by sexual fantasy. If female empowerment is your bag then great! There are plenty of really good writers here who cater to that particular thing. If bcw8’s stories aren’t your interest then find someone who’s style you like an encourage the heck out of them like the rest of the commenters here are encouraging this writer. He always turns in great products, with great character depth and development and even in some cases really interesting world building. I like his style and his themes and yes even the cruelty and sadism.

The point being, don’t yuck my yum dude.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2020, 02:57:07 AM »
Beautiful visuals as always bc :'( :-\ :D
and yeah aaron, some people actually like reading realistic and great stories instead of the usual trashy ones that anyone with half a brain cell could write. If you think real life is like a disney story please go outside and see the fallacy of your views and logic.Its like comparing star wars in the 70s and 80s to the new ones. The grit and realism and the characters not being mary sues are what makes a good read.
You should write more of these bc. Your talent is very much needed on a site where good writers are an endangered species.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 03:03:01 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2020, 06:42:51 PM »
Excellent story. I would have preferred a closer third set and for Robyn to win but still really enjoyed it. The milking and use of the racket post match was great!