News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British Fighting Pit : Erin Richards vs Kara Tointon (fight 2/3)

• 0 Replies

Online Interac

• God Member
{alt}
{alt}

Kristin Kreuk and Hannah Spearitt bloodied each other but Kristin won.  After achieving Victory Kristin was challenged by Rachel Stevens.  Next time the pit opened they would fight.

Up next was Erin Richards who wanted stiffer competition and since some people blamed  her for Janet losing to Katie she needed to stand up for herself.  Kara Tointon was who demanded Erin and was good friends with Janet.

Erin stayed relaxed watching Kara enter “Why did you call me out.”

“Because you think you belong in a conversation that has nothing to do with you… Women like you “

“Careful now, I love women and equality for all.”

“When we’re done here I’ll show you how equal you are.”

Erin rolled her eyes “That makes no sense, you are in here with me because you think you can make a name off me.”

“I’m in here because you think you are part of a feud with Janet and Rose.  You believe Janet took what was yours fighting Katie on the Merlin set”

“I believe this to be true and believe Janet and Rose especially dodge me because they know I’ll  beat them and no one will be as interested in them after I beat them.  What is wrong with that?”

“You’re delusional.”

“That’s just what I play on TV and maybe I’m a little ingrained in the role.  Heres the thing when I make you quit you’ll realize I had nothing …”

“You shouldn’t have been around when Janet fought Katie”

“Katie was as distracted by Eva as Janet by me.  You are so dumb I hope you …”  Slap, Kara snuck a slap in on Erin and Erin didn’t know how it came up

“Yeah you know what I’m tired of your mouth are we here to talk or fight.”  Erin went for a punch it was ducked and Kara went for a back fist which got blocked.  Kara hit a short side push kick.

“You win one fight and think you are in all these conversations… Im going to beat you and make you realize you aren’t a woman to beat but you are a woman who is beaten.”

Erin went to slap Kara back but Kara caught the wrist and hit a stomach punch then grabbed Erins blonde hair and threw her to the dirt.  “I’ve avoided this world the best I could but you need to be put in your place”

Erin turned her head quick and the eyes were evil but then she smiled and got up.  Erin dusted herself off “ok so you may actually be more of a challenge which is good”

“Shut up already”  Kara went for a over hand punch but ended up on her knees as Erin side stepped it and hit a kick to the stomach

Erin circled around and Kara recovered.  Kara faced Erin who came in quick and hit two punches then bounced out before Kara’s defensive punch could land “Come on I thought you were going to shut me up”

Kara faked the overhand saw erin went for the same defence .  This time kara spun and hit a spinning back fist that put Erin Richards down  Kara stayed where she was and bent down slightly hand to the ear “Hmm you finally shut up”

A welt formed Erin’s cheek and she quick jerked her head to scare Kara “That don’t scare me and you scare no one.  Get up and lets finish up”

Erin was up and Kara who had moved away  brought her fists up.  Kara hit first a nice jab then a jab to the chest then went for a swinging right which was ducked..

Erin hit two punches to the back of Karas ribs.  Kara went for a backswing which Erin rolled under but got with a Kara Tointon knee lift. It landed hard enough for Erin to jump back but not hard enough to do damage.

Kara stepped quickly and hit a harder knee lift to Erin’s stomach then grabbed the back of Erin’s neck.  Erin knew what that was especially if Kara liked throwing knees.  Erin started throwing haymakers at Kara’s ribs and when the grip on her neck loosened Erin dropped down a little drove her shoulder into Kara’s stomach lifted Kara off her feet and dove forward.

Erin had Kara on the ground and pushed her into the barrier and hit some punches to the face.  Kara was pushing down on Erin’s back and trying to use the barrier to stand herself up.   The punches weren’t hurting Kara but they were annoying her getting punched in the face is not something anyone ever wanted.

Kara got her ass off the ground and was closer to being completely up when Erin bearhugged Kara’s legs and sprang up.  Erin Richards threw Kara Tointon over her shoulder and Kara hit hard on her upper  back

Kara hit hard groaned but rolled onto her stomach and shortly after that Erin was on her. Kara could feel  Erins thighs pressing down on her shoulders.  Erin was setting Kara up for a head scissor and wanted that head to come up.   Erin hit two rights to Karas side then delayed as Kara defended and hit a straight down elbow to the spine.

That got Kara to lift her head up and Erin tried to sneak her calf under.  Kara felt it and grabbed the ankle and pulled.  That got Erin off balance and Kara stood up and had Erins leg.  Kara was holding it up behind Erin who was bouncing and didn’t know what to do

Erin was trying to pull her foot out and looked back wondered if she could kick Kara somehow.  Kara threw her leg over the back of Erin’s knee and dropped down attempting a knee bar submission.

Kara couldn’t quite lock the joint and Erin pulled her foot out then kicked Kara in the face.  Erin got up and Kara wasn’t quite getting up yet.  She looked and there was some blood coming from the nose.  Erin dove for a knockout forearm but only hit the ground as Kara moved

Kara had rolled away then rolled back and hit a clubbing arm to the back of Erin’s neck.  Kara quickly moved to a perpendicular  position and hit two knees to Erin’s side then tried to get atop Erin’s back but Erin snuck out and got up to her feet.  Face dirtied from being down in the dirt.

Kara was up bouncing up and down feeling more confident in her own skills and chances to win this fight.  “Not seeing that peacenick no more.  You realize you don’t belong in the conversations anymore.”

“Don’t be fooled by the things I like away from this.  I know how good I am at this and the hardest part for me is not proving it every day”

Kara feined two punches and Erin bit on the second.  Kara saw the arms go up so she threw a punch to the stomach then came up with an uppercut.  Erin tried getting away as she was dazed but Kara kept up with where Erin was trying to escape to and would throw some punches.

Kara wanted the knock out.  It was about getting her foot slightly outside Erins and tagging the ear which would put Richards down.  Kara wanted to set it up by hiding it and hit an inside leg kick then a jab.  Erin made a move and Kara was there ready to hit.

What Kara never noticed was Erins foot work she was making sand piles .  Erin never went in a full circle at any point.  Erin knew she was in trouble but had a plan and the plan was to do something Kara without much experience fighting or watching a fight wouldn’t expect.

Kara got her feet where she wanted to maximize power into a punch and now was the time to let loose and end Erin Richards ego.  Erin kicked one of her piles of sand upward at Kara and that stopped Kara’s perfect stance to throw a fight ender.

Kara got her arms up to protect her eyes which was the good news.  The bad news was Eriin jumped into a upper cut then before Kara could fall Erin grabbed her shirt and began to swiing Kara Tointon.  The more Erin swung the more the shirt came off

Finally Erin was standing in the middle with Kara’s top while Kara hit the ground and bounced.  Erin looked and Kara was covering herself “When the challenge happens these things happen “

Erin threw the top into the crowd and looked down at Kara she was truly embarrassed by this predicament.

“Is she quitting.”

No one answered and Kara started to stand up while not using her hands as she wanted to cover her tits.  Erin’s eyes narrowed an the corner of her right lip went up with a delight she couldn’t hold in.  Kara was prepared for so much of this world she wasn’t prepared for this.

Erin came in with three quick steps set her feet and hit a right hook to the ribs then a left hook to Karas ribs.  Kara went for the hair but pulled her arms back “Here I’ll help you cover up.”  Erin said bringing her left forearm to Kara’s arms pushing her to the barrier.

Erin hit three upper cuts to the stomach then grabbed Kara by the back of the head and threw her o the middle.  Kara was still covering up so Erin knew a further message had to be sent.  Erin took her top off “Im here to send a message and Ill send that message loud and clear.”

Erin thought about throwing the shirt at Kara then wondered what Kara would say “I have a actual chest people want to see.”  Kara said while Erin pondered what to do.

Erin flipped and leaped into a knee onto a covered up Kara Tointon. Hurting the ribs “Say it again bitch SAY IT AGAIN”  Erin seemed enraged as she stood up dropped down into a another knee into the ribs

“Want to know why Im going to beat your friend Janet or that ginger weakling Rose.”

Erin hit another knee then threw her leg over Kara’s back and was standing over Kara scratching at the British stars back

“Because I have their nastiness and more skill plus Im not ashamed of my body but if you don’t want to show yours I’ll give you a god damn reason to.”

Two minutes of scratching and Kara was about to quit when Erin stopped stepped back grabbed Kara by the back of the pants and pulled her from the ground and threw Kara back at the barrier.

“Look Kara I’m not as endowed as you but I’m not feeling any shame.”

Kara took a deep breath and stopped covering her tits .  Hands up she threw a punch which was dodged countered with a left hook to Kara’s left side under the tit then a right hook to Kara’s jaw.  “I got those skills like those two bitches and I can.”  Erin hit a knee to the pussy.

“Get nasty like Janets superior Aubrey Plaza.”

Erin got her arms around Kara’s ribs from the back and jerked Kara up onto her shoulders.  Erin then reached and got the tits and dug her nails in and allowed Kara to drop.   All the pressure on the tits and the screams filled the pit.  Erin found herself looking over at Katie McGrath who gave her an approving nod.

Erin couldn’t hold Kara anymore and let her drop to the ground.  Erin walked over to Katie McGrath “Will you adm...”

“Erin you know full well if you had officially challenged me before Janet showed up”

“So its Janets fault we never fought. Fate made you fight janet and tonight.”

Erin Richards turned and ran at KaraTointon kicking her in the head and knocking Kara clean out.  Erin stood above the beaten Kara then looked up and screamed “THE FATES WILL DECIDE IF I BEAT JANET OR ROSE”