News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ali Larter vs Bryce Dallas Howard

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Ali Larter vs Bryce Dallas Howard
« on: July 06, 2019, 12:39:10 AM »
   The theater was packed with celebrities and wannabes, and the cameras were rolling as presenter after presenter got up and handed out awards at yet another Hollywood award ceremony.  It was near the end of the evening when Bryce Dallas Howard walked up behind the podium.  Bryce picked up an envelope off the podium, opened it, and gasped out the name of the winner:
   "Ali Larter?"
Ali Larter walked up onto the stage with a broad smile on her face and her bright blue eyes wide in surprise.  Bryce half smiled as she handed Ali a trophy and stepped back.  As Ali stepped to the podium no one noticed Bryce walk off the stage, nor did they pay attention as she walked back holding a 2x4.  Ali noticed the hard way as the board hit her back across her shoulder blades.  Ali closed her eyes tightly, clenched her teeth, and arched her back as she fell to her knees.
   "This was mine.  It was supposed to be mine, not yours." screamed Bryce as she threw the broken board away.
Ali groaned as she forced herself back to her feet.
   "The trophy doesn't mean that much to me, but you made two mistakes." said Ali as she walked toward Bryce.
   "Oh really what was that?" asked Bryce as she put her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to one leg.
   "Number one: While you are an incredibly talented and beautiful woman, you are third generation Hollywood and a little soft." said Ali.
Ali put her hands on Bryce's shoulder, pivoted her body a little, and raised her knee up into Bryce's gut.  Bryce's eyes widened and her cheeks puffed out as she folded over.  Ali turned and punched Bryce in the side of the head.  Bryce fell flat on her face with a groan while Ali walked back to the podium looking down at her hand.
   "Oh I broke a nail." complained Ali.
   "What was the second?" asked Bryce as she picked herself up on her hands and knees.
Ali picked up the microphone stand, pulled out the top pole, and threw away the microphone.  Ali spun the pole in her hand as she walked back to Bryce.
   "I'm a Jersey girl." said Ali as she swung the pole.
The crowd groaned as the pole hit with a sickening crunch on the side of Bryce's knee.  Bryce shrieked in pain as she rolled over on her back.  Bryce looked down at her leg and hoped that she might be able to walk when this was over.  Ali threw the pole away and landed a hard vicious kick into Bryce's ribs.  Bryce groaned as Ali knelt beside her.  Ali rained down a series of hard right punches that bounced Bryce's head off the stage.  When Ali was finished she walked back to podium and picked up the trophy.  Ali walked back to where Bryce lay unconscious
   "Since you wanted it so bad, you can have it." said Ali as she dropped the trophy on Bryce's belly.
Ali smiled as she watched the trophy bounce up and down a couple of times.
   "Too soft for a fight, Red." said Ali as she walked away.