News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Corruption of Virtue - Chapter 2 - A Demonstration

• 0 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Corruption of Virtue - Chapter 2 - A Demonstration
« on: July 28, 2019, 11:26:21 AM »
Written by me and SVAD
Sorry forgot to post it here

Corruption of Virtue
Chapter 2 – A Demonstration

A week or so had passed since Poison Ivy’s return from her jungle excursion and it had been a very productive week in her lab. So productive in fact, she had invited a number of super-villainesses to her nature retreat for the demonstration of her latest breakthrough. The redhead had kept the details to a minimum, peeking the interests of a few the invitees.

The crowd was mixed group of villainesses, ranging from street level fighters to the top-tier villainesses that challenged the most powerful of superheroines. They were mingling at one end of the massive greenhouse, separated by a green curtain as they waited for the redhead to start her presentation.

The more powerful super-villainesses gathered together, sharing their thoughts on what the redhead had conjured up. They included Charlize ‘Sinistra’ Theron; Elizabeth ‘Domina’ Gillies; Margot ‘Seductress’ Robbie; Megan, the ‘Black Fox’; Kendall ‘Shade Gal’ Jenner; and Amber ‘Siren’ Heard.

Black Fox sipped from her drink and idly commented, “So ladies, what do you think red has in store for us this time?”

Domina offered with a faint smile, “Something medicinal perhaps. She does come up with so many great things, better than we can get from the pharmaceutical companies.”

Seductress offered, eyeing around all the very lovely looking villainesses, “I’m hoping for some more aphrodisiacs… I so love putting them to good use.”

Siren snorted out dismissively, “Why? They don’t work. The heroines resist them now.”

The blonde villainess was quick to point out, “That’s not Ivy’s fault. They simply built up a resistance to most of them. That happens with all drugs. I’m just hoping she’s come up with something with a little more kick.”

{alt}

Before any more discussion could take place, Ivy stepped out from behind the curtain and called out, “Ladies, thank you for coming. I’m sure you this will be well worth your time.”

She waved a hand and the curtain parted, revealing a green plant matted table standing at nearly a ninety-degree angle with an important addition: the heroine ‘Broadway’ was on it, tied down by vines by her wrists and ankles and nude from the waist down.

The villainesses’ attention certainly was caught with the presentation and capture of the spunky heroine. She wasn’t a particularly powerful one, usually a street level one for her local city, but everyone enjoyed bringing any costume heroine down.

Ivy continued with a smile, “Ladies, I’ve been working on something special, something to conqueror our rivals.”

She walked closer to the table, picking up an object next to a smaller table. “As you all are aware, the superheroines have become immune to most of my… ‘gifts’ to you, having built up a tolerance or simply naturally resistance. I set out to overcome that difficulty. I won’t bore you with the details, but suffice it to say, I have come up with something new that will break the heroines’ minds and become our servants without the necessary weeks of brainwashing. I intend to demonstrate on our lovely captive here.”

She held up a vibrator, but with a plastic tube running out of the bottom and attached to a pouch. She turned to the captive heroine and teased the tip of it over Broadway’s damp flower.

The heroine was already in a semi-dazed condition, but muttered, “You won’t… won’t get away with this…”

Ivy teased, “Of course I won’t…”

She finished gently pushing into her tight sleeve, drawing out a deep sigh from her until she pushed it to the hilt. She turned on the switch to the lowest setting and immediately the soft vibration started moving though the young heroine’s body.

“Aaahhhhuuuuaahhh…” Broadway sighed deeply as her intimate area began to be stimulated.

Ivy looked to the villains and continued, “Usually my drug would arouse and make our annoying heroine more susceptible to stimulation. My new formula does the same, but with a greater mind control affect, but for the needed dosage to be effective, I’ve had to make it into a liquid form.”

Seductress eagerly asked, “Liquid form?”

The redhead spoke over the sound of Broadway’s increasingly loud moans, “Yes, one needed to be directly injected into our target. I’ve found the most effective way in delivering it is of course orally and well… inside their slutty pussies at the moment of climax. It seems to have a greater affect in being absorbed.”

Some of the villainesses were dubious, but patiently waited as the vibrator worked on Broadway. She moaned and rolled her body with the gentle waves of pleasure that moved through her, unable to escape due to the vines holding her in place.

She rolled her head from side to side, gasping for air and whimpering as the vibrator worked her silky, slick walls. “Uuuaaahhh… mmmmaahhh… nnnnuuuggghh… Ivy… stop… uuuuaahhh… I can’t… handle this… I’m…. going to… uuuuaahhh…”

Ivy continued over Broadway’s whimpering, “Of course, in the heat of battle, tying one of them up and doing this is not usually an option, but I am sure you can come up with more effective means of delivery. After all, we can defeat heroines in battle…”

She whispered under her breath, “…some better than others…”

She raised her voice, “…it’s just holding onto them that is the problem…”

Broadway’s chest heaved, pushing on her costume in wanting to be freed. Her nipples were rock hard and pushing against her costume while her visible skin started to form a shine of sweat over her in her effort to hold back her release. It was a useless gesture as Ivy’s vines held her securely and the vibrator showed no signs of giving out.

After a few more minutes of struggling, her arousal building more and more in the pit of her stomach and spreading through her body, she bucked up and let out a sonic scream—that was fortunately dampened due to Ivy’s precautions.

Her body shivered, struggling against the vines as her muscles rapidly contracted and relaxed with nerve endings firing off. Her lower pelvis contracted, gripping the toy and trying to milk it as the knot of pleasure snapped in her gut. A small flow of her sweet juices flowed around the toy and dripped onto the plant covered table.

At that moment, the device detected the heroine’s orgasm and shot a jet of the liquid in the stored bag into the heroine, coating her cervix and painting her inner walls as it filled her.

She shivered from the warm substance filling her as if a lover was finishing inside her. She moaned a bit louder, her mind flooded with greater pleasure as her body started absorbing the substance. She finally collapsed onto the table and heaved for breath, her body slowly sinking into her afterglow. Her mind felt foggy, weighed down, putting pressure on her will until it utterly collapsed then felt free.

Ivy and the villains patiently waited for her to recover then Ivy softly whispered to her, “Did my little Broadway enjoy that? Cumming so hard?”

The heroine blinked, trying to take in her surroundings, but softly whispered, “Yes… I did…”

“So what do you say to your mistress for giving you such pleasure?”

Broadway thought for a moment then the answer became clear, “I say… thank you Mistress…”

The villainesses were understandably shocked at hearing the words leave her mouth. The idea that one orgasm would break a heroine was unheard of, even for the weakest of them.

Ivy turned to her guests and smiled. “So ladies, I call that a success.”

Domina raised an eyebrow, impressed with the demonstration so far. She called out to Ivy, "Impressive, but... will it hold? How would it work on more powerful heroines?"

Ivy smiled to the lovely pale villainess and answered, "Glad you asked Domina. I've experimented with various dosages to see what is necessary on non-superpowered women up to this pretty little thing here. This dosage will work on the most powerful of heroines, but as will it hold? After the initial, smaller dosages will be needed as you mold their minds until you get to the point you won't need it."

Domina followed up, "So you're saying the dosage you just gave her will work say on Marvelous or Power Girl?"

She glanced over to Sinistra and Black Fox, knowing both had a long time grudge against the blonde superheroine.

Black Fox places her right hand under her chin and inspects Broadway. The superheroine truly seems broken and Ivy is probably done breaking her completely. She glances over at Sinistra and tries to read the look on the blonde villainess's face. Black Fox knows that even with the serum, she still has to defeat Captain Marvelous and so far that hasn't worked out at all for her.

"So we can use the serum until their minds are so far gone, that they willingly become our sex slaves?" Black Fox is still a bit suspicious about the workings of the serum.

Ivy replies with a tease, running her fingertip over Broadway's quivering smooth stomach, "Oh yes indeed.... you just don't have to use as much of it after the initial dosage, though you have to be training them between it. You can't let them get a grip on reality or their own self-worth. It's a significant helper, but not a substitute."

"Training them in between isn't a problem." Sinistra laughs out.

Sinistra moves over to Black Fox and beckons her to follow her. Black Fox knows the cue and follows Sinistra to another room in the complex. Maybe together they will be able to bring down Captain Marvelous and turn her into their sex toy.

Ivy cocks an eyebrow, pleased to see that two of the lead villainesses are interested in her new serum. She looked to Broadway and pulls out the toy, but before any significant amount of juices or the serum flows out, one of the vines slips in to keep her plugged. She lays the toy to the side then starts teasing Broadway's clit to keep her stimulated.

She calls out to the others, "I have free samples to try out on various female goons that have failed various villains, so have some fun..."

Domina watches as the pair head off to another room, curious as to what they have plan. She decides to follow, not knowing if she's intruding or not.

"I suggest we put aside our differences Black Fox and team up to take down Captain Marvelous. I know she has been a torn in your side for a very long time as well." Sinistra tries to force an alliance with Black Fox.

Black Fox walks around the room and thinks about Sinistra's proposal. It's true that she has been unable to defeat Captain Marvelous on her own and she has fought the blonde superheroine plenty of times.

"I think such an alliance would benefit me." Black Fox finally answers and she smiles at her fellow villainess.

Domina watches from the doorway, not being noticed and intrigued that the pair could team up. She'd love to be a fly on that wall when the faced the cocky heroine.

Black Fox continues, "...we could finally put her in her place. She couldn't take both of us on, but... which one of us would keep her as a slave though?"

"We can share her, since I am feeling generous." Sinistra wickedly smiles at Black Fox.

Sinistra is already trying to plan ahead for once they break Captain Marvelous. She knows that Black Fox will try to betray her at some point and she just has to make sure that she betrays Black Fox first. Sinistra spots Domina watching them.

"Hello Domina, do you find our conversation interesting? Don't you have your own heroines to defeat and break?" Sinistra sneers at the lurking villainess.

Domina pushes off the doorframe and walks over, wearing a cocky smile of her own. "Yes, I do find it interesting you wanting to finally break Marvelous and I do have my own heroines I intend to break, but... I want to make sure it works first in the field. If you succeed against the great Marvelous then that means it'll work on the underlings, but if you fail... she could warn the others and none of us would get a chance to use it."

She eyes the two villainesses up and down, admiring their beauty as she spoke.

"If we fail? Who do you think that we are? Of course we will succeed and Captain Marvelous will never find out about the serum until it's too late!" Sinistra sneers at Domina.

Black Fox knows that they have to be careful. If Captain Marvelous finds out about the serum, because the serum fails to have any effect on her, she will notify the other heroines and their plan will fail.

"Calm down Sinistra, I believe she means well. She is just afraid and wants to know from the real villainesses if it works." Black Fox tries to caress Sinistra's ego.

"Real villainesses? Implying that I'm not one? That I'm just barely above a goon? Hardly, but yes, that is what I mean Foxy. Neither one alone has been able to beat her, but we'll have to see if you two can work together to pull it off," Domina replies, carefully walking around to approach Black Fox from the side.

"To ensure your victory, I'm willing to offer my assistance. Perhaps a location, a few extra goons to slow her down and wear her out?"

"Thank you for the offer, but we got this. I doubt we will require your assistance. You are just here to try and steal our future slave from us." Black Fox is becoming more and more suspicious about Domina's intentions.

"So you finally agree with me Black Fox?" Sinistra laughs at her new ally.

The two start to stalk Domina and they might have to take her out now and test Ivy's serum on the villainess.

"We could use a strong test subject for the serum." Black Fox says, while running her hands over Domina's body.

Domina cocks an eyebrow at Black Fox as she feels her hands run up her body then hears what she could have plans for her. She had no intention of becoming the two's slave, but with all three of them equal, she was power wise outnumbered two to one.

She has to suppress a moan with Fox's hands moving up her body to answer, "Oh no, I have no intention of stealing Marvelous. I already... mmm... have a number in mind to take..."

"That is great news." Black Fox brings her lips next to Domina's right ear and whispers into it.

Black Fox's hands wrap around Domina's body and her tongues moves into Domina's ear. She starts to sensually lick it and watches Sinistra move in front of Domina.

{alt}

Domina sighs as she feels Black Fox's tongue in her ear, knowing she was a skilled seductress. She knows she should pull away, but Sinistra moves to get in front of her.

"Now ladies... you can't just enslave... mmm... little old me now..." she teases, hoping they won't go that far as she hate to turn this into a brutal fight.

They did have a point though in testing it against her Asgardian physiology as if it could work on her, it certainly could work on Marvelous.

Sinistra pushes her tall body against Domina's shorter frame. "Why wouldn't we use it on you? You seem to be the perfect test subject and you came here to spy on us."

Sinistra's hands begin to explore Domina's firm breasts. Black Fox has her hands on Domina's hips and starts to grind her crotch against Domina's ass. The two feel confident enough that they can take on Domina if she starts to resist.

{alt}

Domina feels trapped, and she is, between the pair. She knows she should push them both off, but they are quite sexy and she's starting to sigh heavily with Sinistria working her breasts through her dress and bra and Black Fox grinding against her ass. "I didn't... mmm... aaahhh... come to spy... just... curious... no... you can't enslave me... I'm no sub... mmm..."

"We will see about that. If we trust Ivy, you should really enjoy it." Black Fox whispers into Domina's ear.

Black Fox moves her hands under Domina's dress and finds her pussy. She begins to stroke it through her panties, while Sinistra rips the strings open that cover up Domina's breasts letting them pop out of her dress. She quickly grabs the naked orbs and squeezes them hard.

"Uuuggghhh! NNnuuugghh!" Domina sighed deeply as Black Fox's fingers went to work on her center and Sinistra's hands squeezed and kneaded her heavy, bare orbs.

She grabbed Sinistra's shoulders and tried to push her away, but each shove just made the wicked blonde work her tits more.

Sinistra keeps on squeezing Domina's breasts and her fingers start to trail towards the brunette's erect nipples. She starts to tease the hard nubs between her fingers. Black Fox's fingers are stroking Domina's pussy faster and faster over the trapped brunette's panties. Black Fox pulls Domina's panties to the side and slips two fingers into her wet pussy.

"Just relax Domina and enjoy what we are going to do with you." Black Fox whispers into Domina's ear.

"Uuugggghhh," Domina moans louder, her eyes squinting a bit with the increase attention to her breasts, nipples and now two fingers inside of her.

Her hips roll with the intrusion, feeling herself starting to get wetter. She's a proud villainess and won't go down without a fight no matter how good they're making her body feel. She reaches up and grabs the thin spaghetti straps of her top then pulls them until her breasts are revealed. Her hands go for them and start eagerly massaging the smaller pair, trapping the nipples between her middle and ring fingers to squeeze them.

Sinistra smiles when Domina reveals her breasts and starts to play with them. Black Fox reaches around Domina with her left hand and start to rub her clit. The two are assaulting Domina's body with expert skills and they know that if they can make Domina fall, they can bring down Captain Marvelous as well. Black Fox pulls her fingers out of Domina's pussy and thrust her two fingers into Domina's tight ass. Sinistra keeps on massaging Domina's breasts and nipples.

Domina tosses her head back onto Black Fox's shoulder, pressing her back against Fox's chest, bowing her back and arching her stomach out with the intrusion of the fingers pushed into her tight ass and the fingers rubbing her clit.

"UUuaaggghhh! Oooohhhaaa! Nnnnooouuugghh!"

Her hands falter in massaging Sinistra's breasts as her arousal is soaring with the hands hitting all the right places. She's heaving for breath, her chest heavy in Sinistra's grasp.

Sinistra and Black Fox notice that Domina is getting lost in her own lust and they will soon be able to test out Ivy's new serum on her fellow villainess. If Domina breaks from the serum, they will be able to use it on Captain Marvelous for sure. Black Fox teases Domina's engorged clit with her fingers, while she slips a third finger into Domina's ass. Sinistra keeps on teasing Domina's sensitive nipples with her fingers.

Domina is huffing for breath as feels more and more aroused, feeling hotter and her nector dripping down her inner thighs. She is getting lost and she hasn't put up much of a fight so far. She dips her head down and latches on Sinistra's left nipple, desperately starting to such on it while her left hand trails down, trying to get under her skirt. If she was going to be used as a lab rat, she was going to take one of them with her.

Ivy has been watching the interaction between the three villainesses for some time now and she has been attacking Domina with her pheromones. She realized that some of the villainesses aren't convinced that her serum will work, because Broadway is such a weak heroine. She invited some of the top tier villainesses here and she needs to somehow convince them. Having to sacrifice Domina is but a small price to pay and she could always use a loyal sex slave, since Syrena took away Shanna from her.

Sinistra and Black Fox continue to stimulate Domina's oversensitive body and the trapped brunette seems to be unable to resist them. Her pussy is dripping wet and juices drip down her inner thighs. Sinistra has started to kiss Domina and the brunette is moaning into the blonde's mouth.

Domina moans louder into Sinistra's mouth, unable to suck on her breast anymore, but having to tongue battle with her. She has one hand on her breast, eagerly massaging it again as she gets her other hand under Sinistra's skirt and between her legs. She wastes no time in pulling aside her panties and trying to push some fingers inside her to pump away. She knew the pair were deadly individually, but didn't think teaming up together could overwhelm her so much. Her knees were already trembling and she was freely leaking down the inside of her legs and to her knee-high boots.

Sinistra lets out a moan into Domina's mouth when she feels two fingers entering her pussy. Domina's pussy however is already soaking wet and the trapped brunette is close to having an orgasm. Sinistra continues to work her nipples, while Black Fox keeps on fucking her ass and rubbing her engorged clit. Ivy focuses her pheromones on Domina mainly, but some of it is also affecting the other two villainesses, but in a lesser doses. Ivy can see that Domina is about to have an orgasm and she slips away to get her strap-on with the serum in it.

Domina desperately huffs into Sinistra's mouth as her body rolls to meet Black Fox's fingers inside her tight back passage and fingers rubbing over clit, her juices dripping over the digits. She eagerly pumps her fingers into the blonde, trying to match what Fox is doing to her, but it's not enough. She shudders once, twice then the third time shudders hard and lock up. She screams into Sinistra's mouth and her backdoor squeezes around Fox's fingers while a bit of her juices squirts onto her finger and down the inside her thighs. Her mind is flooded with pleasure as her nerve endings feel electrified. She feels lightheaded while being cocooned in pleasure. After several more seconds, she goes slump against Sinistra and her fingers slip out of her.

The two villainesses laugh when Domina cums and goes slump against Sinistra. Ivy walks in and claps her hands. Sinistra and Black Fox look at their fellow villainess. They see that Ivy is wearing a massive strap-on cock and it seems that there is some sort of mechanism in it that triggers when someone has an orgasm.

"I have heard your concerns my friends and if you don't mind I would like to take away those concerns." Vines are starting to move around them.

Sinistra and Black Fox move away letting Domina drop to the ground. However before Domina's body hits the ground the vines grab her and lift her back up in the air. Ivy walks in front of Domina and gently caresses her cheek.

"You are going to enjoy this my bitch." Ivy says with a wicked smile.

Her hands moves over Domina's body and the vines rip away the rest of Domina's clothing. Two of them wrap around Domina's large breasts and begin to tighten around them. Ivy moves behind Domina and stands between Domina's spread legs. She rubs the tip against the cum soaked pussy in front of her and with a single thrust, she buries 8 of the 10 inches into Domina's pussy.

Domina moans out loudly as her clothes are ripped away, leaving her only in her knee-high boots and the vines wrapping around her heavy, soft breasts.

She's start to come around, hearing Ivy's words and defiantly reply in a breathy tone, "No... wait... I'm no one's---AAAHHHHHAAAAHH!"

Domina lets out a scream, tossing her head back as the shaft pushes into her tight, yet slick opening, painfully stretching her out. She tries to squirm away, pulling on the vines with her Asgardian strength, but the release she just experienced was pretty intense, more intense than it should have felt.

Black Fox licks her lips clean of Domina's release and whispers, "If this breaks Domina... it could actually work..."

Ivy notices that Domina is trying to resist and break free from her bonds. She pulls Domina's head backwards completely and blows more pheromones directly into her face. Domina inhales the mist of pheromones and her body immediately responds to them. Her pussy drips juices on the ground and her nipples get harder than ever before. Two vines begin to tease the erect sensitive nubs causing Domina to moan even louder. Ivy begins to really fuck Domina now. Her hips slamming forward driving all 10 inches into Domina's soaking wet pussy.

Domina's eyes are rolling back in her head and she's panting and moaning as a bitch in heat with the renewed pheromones being breathed, weakening her already worn down will and sexually weakenedd body, "NNnuuunnnggghh... uuuaaahhh... nnnnnoooouguggghh... you can't... do this... to me... I'm not... some weak... heroine... uuuggghh... uuuggghh... you're bashing my... cervix... uuuggghhh..."

She was racing towards another release with the breasts and her nipples being teased and worked, her tips hard enough to cut glass and so sensitive. She was freely leaking down her inner thighs and sweet nectar dripping onto the floor.

As she was unraveling, Fox pointed out, "Yes, yes Ivy... we've done the same things to heroines in the past. No matter how badly you break her with the stimulation and the old pheromones now, she'll just recover, especially her with how powerful she is. We have to see a more permanent effect..."

"Don't worry Black Fox, I can assure you that this will work." Ivy grips Domina's hips and slams her cock harder and harder into Domina's pussy.

The trapped villain is moaning in pleasure, as her body is hypersensitive from all the pheromones that she has inhaled. She tries to fight her orgasm, but it's a pointless struggle. Ivy's big cock is feeling too good and her pussy leaks even more juices. The vines are also pleasuring her well-endowed orbs. Two are wrapped around her breasts squeezing them hard, while two other vines are flicking over her sensitive nipples.

Domina struggles to hold out, gripping the toy as the crown pushes through the ring of her cervix and it's entering her womb with each cycle. She's coming apart, the heightened previous release from two deadly experts with the pheromones Ivy used on her and now another dosage with the toy working her leaking pussy and the vines working her sensitive breasts and hard nipples. She shudders once, twice then the third time her body shakes so hard she looks like she's going into a seizure. She squirts around the toy, soaking her inner thighs and grips the toy tight enough to have crushed a mortal cock.

She tosses her head back in the process and shouts out a cry of her release and defeat, "UUUuuurrraaggghhh! FFFFFUUUUCCKK! UUUGGGGHHH!"

Ivy's strap-on cock registers the orgasm Domina is having and starts to inject the serum into Domina's womb. The serum quickly gets absorb by Domina's body and starts to run through her system. Domina's tongue slips out of her mouth and her eyes start to roll into the back of her head. Domina starts to pant and moan wanting to be fucked even more.

Ivy continues to fuck her new bitch knowing that one dose might not be enough and there is still plenty left in the strap-on cock. Sinistra and Black Fox witness the change in attitude by Domina and it seems the villain wants more. She seems to be really enjoying herself, maybe even getting addicted to being fucked by Ivy.

Domina is a strong willed villainess along with her Asgardian physiology, but her body readily absorbs the serum inside her womb, the inner walls eagerly absorbing the liquid material. She starts rolling her hips back as her body is heated up, wanting more as her lust is stoked.

She huffs, pants with her heavy chest rising and falling, the words she didn't think she'd speak, but her mind crumbling to speak them, "More... uuuuggghh... keep... going..." She realizes what she says and shakes her head, "Noooo... uuuggghh... I can't... be your slave Ivy... no... please... we've been friends... too... long... but... my body... oh God... keep going..."

Sinistra and Black Fox look amazed at Domina. They can hardly believe how powerful the serum is. Domina is one of the stronger villains and she is already cracking after one dose. They continue to watch Ivy fuck Domina's pussy with vigor. The vines continue to torment the large orbs they are wrapped around. They see Domina's tongue flapping around and she is drooling saliva.

Domina's usual pale cheeks are flushed pink with arousal and exertion as her body builds to another release. She's freely drooling onto her slightly jiggling breasts, held mostly in place by the tight vines that continue to massage them and tease her nipples. She tries focusing her eyes on the other villainesses, almost pleading with them to help her. Her body feels electrified, her nerve endings tingling and her muscles rapidly tightening and relaxing. Her sleeve milks the toy, her body desperate for another load.

Ivy pulls her fake cock out of Domina's dripping wet pussy. She places the wet tip of her dildo against Domina's anus and starts to rub against it.

"Did you know the serum is even stronger when deposited inside her ass?" Ivy says with a wicked smile.

"Would my bitch like to have her ass fucked?" Ivy says with a seductive voice.

Domina huffs for breath, so on edge, "Please... I want... I want... uuuggghhh... my ass... fuck my ass... Mist--Ivy..."

She still had enough self-awareness not to call her mistress, but the last of her will was crumbling. She weakly pulled on the vines, but the Asgardian strength had left her body.

"You hear that ladies? She wants me to fuck her ass." Ivy chuckles and pushes her cock into Domina's ass.

Domina lets out a loud moan when the dildo enters her ass. More and more of the dildo disappears into Domina's ass until all 10 inches are in it. Ivy stops for a moment grinding her hips against Domina's ass.

Domina's mouth hangs open, letting out a silent scream as her tight ass is not only invaded, but stretched then filled to capacity. If she was human, it properly would have ruptured something. She shivered hard being so filled and Ivy grinding her pelvis against her ass. She dripped even more of her sweet nector onto the floor, showing her body was aroused to her limits. She was on the very edge of cumming.

Fox smirked as she pointed out, "Yes, but she hasn't called you Mistress yet..."

Ivy simply smiles at Black Fox and continues to fuck Domina's ass. Her dildo pounding harder and harder into Domina's backdoor. The brunette is moaning loudly and squirms in her bonds, as pleasure and lust consume her mind. Domina's pussy is leaking juices onto the ground, while her ass is being claimed by Ivy.

"Don't worry Black Fox, my little bitch here will call me Mistress Ivy any moment now. You see how wet she is? You see how eager she is to being fucked in the ass? She is so close to cumming her brains out." Ivy says with a wicked smile on her face.

Domina couldn't even struggle on the vines anymore as she was about to go over the cliff of pleasure. Her body shook with each hard impact of Ivy's pelvis, making her ass ripple and her tits jiggle, swaying if not for tight, stimulating grip of the vines. Black Fox smirked, cocking an eyebrow and crossing her arms under her chest to push her breasts up a little.

"She certainly will indeed... tell me, since you are friends? Will you keep her as a slave? Assuming this actually works?"

Ivy doesn't get to answer as Domina shudders hard, tosses her head back and screams, "UUuunnnngggghhh! I'm cuuuuuummmiiiinnnggg... UUUGGGNNNGGH! NNNNOOOOUUUNGGGGHH!"

She shudders again as her pussy embarrassingly squirts onto the floor and the inside of her thighs. Her nerves electrify and flood her mind with pleasure that overloads and short circuits her mind. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, she drools onto her breasts and her sleeve grips the toy deep in her ass to try to milk it.

"Of course I will keep her as my slave." Ivy chuckles, as Domina has another massive orgasm.

More of the serum enters Domina's body and this time it's being shot into her anal cavity. Domina's body absorbs the serum even faster now and her mind starts to break from all the pleasure.

"Just look at her now. You can see that the serum works must faster now that her ass is absorbing the liquid. She just soaked the floor with her juices and look at how wet her pussy still is. She is still leaking juices." Ivy says with a big smile on her face.

The serum is rapidly absorbed into her already weakened body, causing her body to remained aroused if not more so. She's leaking her precious, sweet nectar down her legs and dripping directly onto the floor. She tries to drop her head forward, softly wheezing for breath as the last of her mental barriers are breaking and she's giving herself completely over to her pleasure and to Ivy's will.

"Ivy... Ivy... my... my... Mistress... please..." she huffed out, right on the edge of mentally breaking, unsure what to say as the serum breaks the last of her will by the second.

Ivy wickedly smiles at Black Fox. "Did you hear that? She called me Mistress." Ivy keeps on fucking Domina's ass and wants to make her new slave cum once more, so that more of the serum enters her body. Domina is a very powerful villain and she has to be certain that the serum works for a long time. She will have to fuck Domina several times a day to completely break her in the next couple of days, maybe even weeks.

"That is correct my slave, I am Mistress Ivy. You serve me now." Ivy looks at Sinistra and Black Fox.

"UUuagggghhhh!" Domina cries out, tossing her head back as she feels the toy start pumping her ass again.

Her body starts to shake again from the impact of Ivy's pelvis smacking her ass. She feels the resurge in pleasure, heightened by the pheromones and two loads of the serum absorbed and coursing through her system. Black Fox walks closer and cups the left, barely jiggling breast and wraps her lips around the nipple, softly suckling on it while looking up at Domina's flushed face with a wicked look.

Domina's face grimaces in more pleasure, moaning louder with another source of pleasure. She was completely breaking down from the attention, but she remembered in the back of her mind, burying it, that she would make them all pay sometime in the future.

Sinistra watches Black Fox sucking on Domina's nipple and she notices that the other vine moves away from Domina's other nipple. She gets down next to Black Fox and starts to suckle on Domina's free nipple. The two move a hand each to Domina's leaking pussy and begin to rub it.

Ivy is amused by Black Fox and Sinistra's move and keeps fucking Domina's ass. Domina might still have ideas for revenge, but she can't have Domina keep those feelings and ideas. She needs to truly break Domina, because otherwise the superheroines might break free and destroy all the villains.

"Uuuuugggghh.. nnnnnuuuggghh... tooooo... mmmuuuuccchhh... my body... my body... uugggghh... too good... it's all... too good... uuuggghhh..." Domina moaned as her pleasure soared again with the toy still pounding her ass to the hilt and now the other villainesses were sucking on her sensitive nipples and rubbing her leaking pussy.

Her eyes were rolling back again, her chest heaving with trying to draw in breath. Her tongue hung out and she drooled onto her breasts. She started bucking, her muscles tightening and relaxing. Her arms and legs trembled, her back passage squeezing and trying to milk the toy again.

Ivy can see Domina trying to fuck her back and she gives Domina's ass a hard slap to encourage her little slave bitch. She continues to roughly fuck Domina's ass and she can see that Domina is getting close to having another orgasm that should break her for now. Black Fox and Sinistra double team Domina's breasts with their lips and tongues. Their fingers are rubbing Domina's pussy and clit making the brunette drool from pleasure. The two keep on stimulating the trapped villainess bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm together with Ivy.

After all the pheromones, the serum, two powerful releases and trapped between three sexy, skilled supervillainesses, even her will and Asgardian body couldn't handle it anymore. The building up pleasure exploded throughout her body, overloading her brain with sheer bliss.

She tossed her head back and cried out, "UUUUUGGGGGHHH! NNNNAAUUUGGHH! FFFFFUUUCCCKKK!"

Her body almost violently shook in the three's and vines' grasp, her going into a practical seizure with her trembling. Her pussy exploded with her juices, covering the pair's fingers. She shuddered for nearly a minute, her body wrecked with pleasure and squeezing the toy to the point of nearly breaking it with her strength.

Sinistra and Black Fox move away from Domina and watch the trapped brunette squirt once more. The two chuckle and seem to be really enjoying the way Domina is breaking in front of their eyes. They are convinced that the serum will work like it should and they can't wait to test it out on Captain Marvelous.

Ivy slowly pulls her strap-on cock out of Domina's ass once it's done inserting the serum into Domina's bowels. The dildo slides out with ease and leaves Domina's ass gaping. Domina's body absorbs the serum and she moans loudly feeling her body heating up even more.

Domina's Asgardian body tries to tighten up her back passage as some of the serum starts leaking out of her gaping hole. If she was mortal, her ass would never be the same, but fortunately she wasn't and she would eventually tighten back up to virginal tightness. In the meantime, she huffed for breath, moaning and whimpering as she slipped into her afterglow, but still her body desired more, getting even hornier. She looked up at them with glassy eyes, panting and licking her lips.

"Ivy... Mistress... I'm... I'm so... uuuggghhh... aahh..." she panted, her thighs trembling as more of her juices leaked out.

Black Fox snorted, "She might dehydrate at this point..."

"I think I have proven that the serum works." Ivy grins at her fellow villainesses.

Ivy keeps Domina trapped in her bonds and lets the vines stimulate her body. Ivy removes the strap-on dildo and moves towards Black Fox and Sinistra. She places her arms on their shoulders and guides them out of the room. The vines keep a tight grip on Domina's body keeping her in place, while other vines stimulate Domina's breasts, nipples, pussy and ass.

"I will provide you both with a special strap-on that has the serum stored in it and several canisters with the serum that you can place inside the strap-on dildo. Make sure that the superheroines don't find out about it." Ivy warns them.

Black Fox nods as she hears Domina's moans and whimpers in the background. "Will we be able to get a steady supply afterwards? As you said, they can initially break... but still need training afterwards until the hold is complete."

Sinistra followed up, "What about orally? Will it be effective in that way too? I would love to see Marvelous have to choke on one of these and have to swallow it."

"It works just as well orally." Ivy responds to Sinistra's question.

"I suppose I could turn this serum into a popular drink and turn everyone into mindless sex slaves. However this is so much more fun." Ivy giggles.

Black Fox smirked, replaying with a breathy tone, "It certainly is more fun... we'll take your gifts and put them to very good use."

Sinistra followed up, "Yes, I'm eager to be on my way to try them out on Marvelous, so while you're new pet is occupied, we can go get them?"

As the trio spoke and made their deal, Domina continued to be stimulated, her body overworked with pleasure to keep her mind broken and maluable, but in one deep, dark corner of her mind, she locked away her need for vengence on the three where it would be unleashed at the right opportunity to free herself...