News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for someone who can make catfight drawings

• 3 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
Looking for someone who can make catfight drawings
« on: February 04, 2017, 04:45:57 PM »
Hi to you all,

I am looking for someone who would love to make a drawing of one of my written cf stories.

Raycat

Offline pmatos

Re: Looking for someone who can make catfight drawings
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:17:21 PM »
If your story is not about mixed, shemales, orgasms, dildoes, lezb, tentacles, superheroines, etc, if it was only and only just about pure catfight between two women, mail me. I am not against this type of material, but I am an old (very old) Net customer, before the politically correct era, when things were what they were and there were no mixtures, and here (a site named Free Catfight Forums  and not Sexy or Sexual Free Catfight Forums) I only work with FvsF stories.
You can post your answer here or mail me at    pmatos1980@gmail.com

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 10:03:52 PM »
Hi,

Thank your for your reply. I am on a cell phone now so i cannot send you a link. But if you go to my profile and click show the last post of this person you can find the stories i wrote. I really would love it if you could make a drawing or drawings from my story; "the end of sherrif Amanda Rogers"

Please let me know if you would like to do that.

Greetings,

Raycat

Mandarin

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 11:29:59 PM »
If your story is not about mixed, shemales, orgasms, dildoes, lezb, tentacles, superheroines, etc, if it was only and only just about pure catfight between two women, mail me. I am not against this type of material, but I am an old (very old) Net customer, before the politically correct era, when things were what they were and there were no mixtures, and here (a site named Free Catfight Forums  and not Sexy or Sexual Free Catfight Forums) I only work with FvsF stories.
You can post your answer here or mail me at    pmatos1980@gmail.com

I can say Pmatos does great artwork!!  He has done a commission for me and I would have him do another.  He is responsive and his art is fantastic.