News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julia vs Susan, College Roomate Bitchfight

• 25 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Julia vs Susan, College Roomate Bitchfight
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 07:48:05 AM »
SKYPING WITH JULIA

The next morning, very early, I "shake out the cobwebs" and connect with Julia on Skype.  I'm wearing a loose pajama top and no bra--I haven't showered yet.  When Julia's image appears on the screen, her blonde hair is dishevelled and she's in a loose bathrobe, apparently nude underneath.

J:  Hey, lover.  Miss me?

S: We're not lovers, and never will be.

J: Challenge accepted, honey.

S:  You're just trying to get under my skin.

J:  We'll see.  You're looking quite tan.  Life guarding agrees with you.

S:  Thanks, I guess.  <<<<<Something else agrees with me, too--fighting.  I'm itching to tell her.>>>>>

J:  Ok, so this is going no where.  Your nickel.  What's up, babe?

S:  Ling's been telling me about your fight saga.  Trouble in paradise?

J:  Nothing I can't handle.

S:  Did your mommy bring you to kiss and make up with your friend?

J:  Why don't you check this out and tell me, Susan??

<<<<<Julia opens her bathrobe to reveal her bare top.  There are 15 to 20 long, deep scratch scars going from her collarbone to her belly button.  About a third of the scratches had clearly penetratred her flesh.  Julia then turns her back, revealing another dozen or so scratch scars, just as long and just as deep.  Julia turns, facing the camera again, and holds up her 34D breasts to the camera.  They were flawless in May when we were changing for the rafting trip; now they're covered with scratch scars.  I'm genuinely stunned.>>>>>

S:  Holy shit, Julia.  Were you fighting a girl or racoon??

J:  A girl and her bitch mom.  With my mom.  2on2.

S:  But....I thought.....Ling said your mom and the other mom were friends.

J:  Friends.  And enemies.  Frenemies.  They've been meaning to take a swing at each other for years.  Once they heard about the original fight their daughters had, well, it was on.

S:  So....I mean....Julia you look totally shredded....who won?...

J:  We handled our business.  You know the saying, 'You should see the other girl?'".  Well, you should see her....and her mom.

S:  I'm.....it's just....I can't believe what I'm hearing....

J:  Then enough about that.  Let's talk about us. You're staring at me.

S: I guess.....but you want me to.

J:  A little bit.  I want to stare back.  Show me your bikini line, lover.

S:  I don't lifeguard in a bikini.

J:  Why not?

S:  It's a uniform.  What's that's supposed to mean?  You don't think I have the body for a bikini?

J:  Show me then, baby.  If you dare.

<<<<I don't appreciate Julia implying that my body is out of her league.  I undo my pajama top.>>>>

J:  Not bad, babe.   Are those....?...what are those?.....why are your tits all bruised?

S:  They, ummm....they got punched in a fight.  About a week ago.

J:  What, were you and another lifeguard chickenfighting or something?

S:  No.  A catfight.  Me against a diver.  Three rounds.

J:  Holy crap.  She punched you in your tits??

S:  Correction.  We punched each other in the tits.  Then I punched her in the face till she gave.

J:  Susan.  I've never seen this side of you.

S:  What's that supposed to mean?  Julia, we've been together twice in our fucking lives and were at each others' throats the entire time.

J:  Mmmm.....<<<<<in a lower, deeper voice>>> I remember, lover.....Remember our long, angry kiss in the Delaware River?.....Mmmmmm <<<<<Julia now has one hand massaging her nipple, the other between her legs.  I'm half horrified, half turned on.  I want to get to the bottom of what the deal is between her and me, so I play along.  Altho little acting is required.>>>>

S:  Mmmm.....Julia.....why'd you walk away?......

J:  Mmmmmm, lover.....why?.....what did you think we would do next?....

S:  Mmmmmm <<<<genuinely aroused, not even half-faking it now; a full blown Skype phone sex session is now in progress>>>>....I thought we would go somewhere....and fight....mmmmm

J:  Mmmmm...you mean, punching?  like you did with that diver?....mmmm...

S:  That.....and scratching....mmmmm....like you did with that girl and your moms....

J:  Mmmmm.....but Susan.....mmmmm.....that girl and our moms.....we.....mmmmmmm....mmmm....we hated each other.....<<<<Julia sounds like she just came a little bit, which makes me cum.  I struggle to speak.>>>>

S:  Mmmm......I hate you, too, Julia.....mmmmm....you.....mmmmm.....fucking bitch.....

J: I've always fucking hated you, Julia......mmmm....mmm.....I'll hurt you, bitch....mm.....<<<<<We're both cumming now.>>>>>>

S:Mmmmm.....I'll hurt you.....worse....slut....mmmmmm

<<<<<We spend 2 minutes catching our breaths.>>>>>

S:  Ling told me once that Caucasian girls have 'fighting words'.

J:  I think those qualify.

S:  We can never be roomates.

J:  I'm not giving up my slot.

S:  Because you and Shao are secret lovers?

J:  Don't.  Go.  There.  Susan.

S:  Ha!  I knew it.

J:  Give up your slot.

S:  And go back to freshman dorms?  I'd love to see you fucking make me.  Bitch.

J:  What's your fucking address?

S:  I don't want you at my house, pig.  I'm done at the waterpark at 7 tonight.  Meet me there.

J:  Done.

S:  Get off my fucking computer.

J:  You get off mine.

<<<<<I slam my laptop shut.>>>>

I text Brittany and Natalie.

S:  Get the community room at waterpark ready for after work tonight.  I'm fighting a bitch from school.  If she shows.

To be continued......

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 01:32:10 PM »
Great work on Emma and Kim can't wait to see what happens to Julia

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 04:58:42 PM »
Incredible story.  I'm really enjoying it.  Seems like there are lots of side stories you could do along the way too.  Her lifeguard friends seem to have experience with fighting.  Those stories could be interesting.  Same with her asian friends.  Also loved that Julia's recent fight turned into a mother/daughter vs mother/daughter thing.  Very hot!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2017, 08:22:38 AM »
"JULIA SAYS YOU AND HER HAD PHONE SEX"

I spend all afternoon at the waterpark looking forward to tonight's fight.  Julia is supposedly driving up from Maryland to fight me at 7pm, but I half expect her to be playing mind games with me and to cancel.  So between lifeguard shifts, I check my cellphone, looking for a text from Julia.  Instead, at 2pm, I see one from Ling.

Ling?  She never texts me, except very rarely, very late at night.

L:  Hey, sup?  Julia says you and her had phone sex on Skype this morning.  Is that true?

I'm barely able to contain my rage at this text.  I'm mad at three people.

First, with Ling.  She disappears for the entire spring semester when we're "interviewing" Julia for roomate.  She ditches me on the Delaware River rafting trip and leaves me alone with Julia.  Then, she never has time for me all summer, but is somehow "on call" to provide fight and sex advice to Julia.  I'm going to call her on this.

Second, with Julia.  She's clearly instigating.  What she and I are going to do tonight is between me and her.  There was no rezson to involve Ling.

Finally, with myself.  What WAS that this morning?  Technically, it was phone sex I suppose.  I'm fascinated by Julia's body, the scrstches on her, her D-cups.  But, I'm not attracted to her.  Am I?  I need to talk to somebody about this.

Against my better judgment, I get three text conversations going.

To Ling:  Ling, I'm between lifeguard shifts, so I don't have time to get into this, but:  Seriously, wtf?  You don't give me the time of day all summer, and then you pry as soon as Julia instigates?  Really?

To Julia:  Julia, wtf?  You tell Ling we had phone sex?  Why are we involving her?

To Brittany; Natalie:  Hey, about tonight.  SOS, you need to know something about Julia, the girl I'm fighting.  She and I might, like, kiss.  But I'm not into her at all.  Is that weird, or, I don't know, too heavy?

From Ling:  I'm sorry, I didn't mean to dump that on you.  It's just, I thought you should know, Shao is kinda crushing on Julia.  They've hooked up.  More than once.  I just thought you should know.

From Julia:  Ooooo, kinky, lover.  Should we keep what we do together on the down low?  I like it. 

From Natalie:  When I recertified for CPR at the start of the summer, I had to go to a hospital in downtown Philly.  Me and this other girl were the only non-African Americans there.  We were both flirting with the white, hot, male instructor, but we were kissing during the mouth to mouth, like our lips were making that smacking sound.  it was like, love-hate.

To Ling:  And you decide to tell me about Shao and Julia now??  Wasn't I entitled to know that before signing a lease??  Before Julia followed me into the restroom 20 times the night we were in Shao's dorm??

To Julia:  Nothing you and I do is sexy.  If you come here tonight it's to fight, so I hope you have a way to get home.

From Brittany:  I was in a wedding in June.  It was a distant cousin's--I didn't know most of the people. At the reception, I was milling around outside.  Another girl my age from the other family, really cute, came up to me and said "Weddings frustrate me.  Wanna go blow of some steam?"  We wrestled on the grass, and were kissing.  But not sexually, if that makes sense.

From Julia's Mom:  Susan, hello my dear.  Julia told me your magnificent story of punching an opponent in the breasts, repeatedly, during a catfight.  I will be transporting her to her cat with you this evening.  Here is my selfie, so you will know me when you see me.  <<<<I stare at the selfie of tbe gorgeous blonde MILF.  Holy fuck, this woman was in a scratching 2on2 catfight with another mother/daughter?  She's beautiful.>>>>>

<<<<<<My break is over.  It's time for me return to the hot sun.  I get in the chair, and stew over the three unresolved, unconcluded text chat I've had to leave in progress.  What a dumb ass I am--I shouldn't have started any of the conversations.>>>>>

<<<<<I'm semi-aroused with sensory overload of the 5 women in my life.  Shao and Julia hooking up.  Julia's beautiful and, yes, sexy mom.  Brittany rolling around with the stranger at the wedding.  Natalie giving CPR to a flirting rival.  Julia and me tonight--will we hate-kiss again, like at the rafting trip?>>>>>

<<<<My shift on the chair seems interminable.  It finally ends.  I check my phone.  5 messages.>>>>>

Ling:  Susan?

Julia:  Lover?

Julia's mom:  Susan?

Brittany:  Susan?

Natalie:  Susan?

<<<<<I copy and paste the same reply to all 5:>>>>>>

Susan:  Sorry.  Lifeguarding right now.  Shouldn't'a started such a heavy conversation.  Will have to wait for tonight.  Siya then.

<<<<<To be continued........>>>>>>>

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2017, 11:05:09 AM »
Can't wait for the next part
Trillian jessicafights

Offline even_catfight_fan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 11:29:30 AM »
great build up!! Please post the story soon

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2017, 12:38:59 PM »
ME VERSUS JULIA

As 7pm approaches, I'm half-tempted to ditch Julia and her mom and spend the night somewhere else.  Not home--Julia would undoubted text Ling, who would naively and eagerly offer up my email address.  But perhaps to Natalie's.  The purpose would be to cause Julia and her mom to waste a cartrip from Maryland to Pennsylvania.

But that would just be delaying the inevitable.  I'd need to return to work eventually.  The two psycho bitches woild no doubt be waiting for me when I did.

I think about that count.  Am I dealing with one psycho bitch, or two.  Julia is clearly deranged, at least when it comes to me.  She's attracted to me, and to the concept of seducing me, be it voluntarily or forcefully.  I highly doubt her attraction to Shao--she simply enjoys dominating the docile Shao.  She's also trying to break me down and get her way with me. 

But her mom--that's an open question.  Is she a psycho too, who enjoys her daughter's head games?  Or is she like me?  Dods she just enjoy a good girlfight?  Does her body get tingly like mine at the thought?  And like me, now that she's had one this summer, is she hooked.

I decide I'll wear my one-piece lifeguard bathing suit for when Julia and her mom arrive.

The waterpark closes on schedule at 6:30.  Brittany, Natalie and I retreat to the carpeted community room and wait.  Something unexpected happens.  The three of us still have our unfinished text conversation from this afternoon lingering in the air.  Natalie's love-hate kissing with the only other white girl at her CPR certification.  Brittany's nonsexual wrestle-kissing at her cousin's wedding reception.  Are those kisses the same as my hate kissing with Julia?  Different?  I sit on a couch, Natalie to my left, Brittany to my right.  All three of us are aroused.  I ask them to show me what the kisses they texted about were like, Natalie first.

Natalie grabs my head, wrenches it to her, and says, " Cup your mouth, like you're receiving CPR, and I'll show you how her and I were doing it."  I comply, stiffly but passively, allowing Natalie to lead.  She breathes into my mouth, slowly at first, but gradually sucks on my lips with hers.  She alternates between the sucking and exhaling, the erotic and the non-erotic, her fingers twisting my head.  "Now, you do the same to me, Susan.  See who can be more forceful."  I move my hands into, Natalie's head.  Our mouths struggle to maintain contact as our heads are subtly manipulated by each others hands.  We struggle to exhale harder into each others mouths.  I picture the flirtatious competition Natalie had in progress with her rival for the white instructor, and how they used their kissing duel to test each others' resolve at winning him.  Our lips make loud breathing and exhaling noises. 

Brittany is enjoying it as well.  "That's so fucking hot, guys," she volunteers.  I want to kiss with her now.  "She me yours, Brit.  How you do it at that wedding."

Brit directs me to the floor.  "Well, we were wrestling.  And I ended up on top.  Of courses."  Brittany pins me.  "Then, instead of ground and pounding her with my fists, like in a normal fight, I did it with my mouth."  Brittany and I grind our crotches together, as she leans over me and lays semi-violent kisses onto my mouth, nose, and dyes, her tongue protruding into my face.  I lay back and experience the domination, but Brittany corrects me.  "Fight back, though, Susan.  You're not beat yet."  I retaliate with kisses to Brittany's face.  I bend my knees and strike her in the back, not as hard as I can, but hard enough to cause her to grunt in pain.  She pins my face harder with her mouth.  We wrestle, and I succeed in getting her off me.  We lock together, side by side, pressing each others' face and mouth together.

Now, Natalie feels excluded.  "Show us how you and Julia hate-kiss, Susan," she requests.  I release from Brittany, somewhat gratefully, as our wrestling was starting to become a little too unfriendly.  I instruct Natalie, "Use your tongue to try to keep mine out of your mouth.  Open wide, but try and keep my tongue out."  I then eagerly and hatefully plunge my tongue into Natalie's mouth.  She is taken aback by the maliciousness and aggressiveness of my thrusts.  "Gawd, she must be a spiteful bitch," comments Brittany, observing Natalie's discomfort.  "Want some of this, bitch?" I ask her, still smarting from Brittany's mouth pins to my face.  "Try it, slut," Brittany challenges.  I attack Brittany with my tongue.

The atmosphere in the room is taut.  The playfulness between Brittany and me is rapidly evaporating, and Natalie feels excluded by the electricity being generated between Brittany and me.  Luckily, our unsuccessful a trois ends.

Julia's mom comes into the room, followed by Julia.

Brittany, Natalie, and I are taken aback by the glamouresness of Julia's blonde MILF mom.

"Hey, bitches," she purrs.  Mind if Julia steals this slut Susan from you and has her own fun?  Hate to interrupt, but we did drive a long way."

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 09:08:02 AM »
THE MAIN EVENT

There are now 5 women in the room, only one of whom, Julia's mom, is able to hide her hesitation at how to act next.

Natalie is still stung by the obvious electricity which exists between Brittany and me, rather than between her and Brittany or her and me.

Brittany is disappointed to have her exploring with me interrupted just as it was heating up.

Julia is taken aback at the boldness of the embrace she saw me in with Brittany.  Her sexual bullying of me has always been based on an assumption of and underlying passiveness, docility, and inexperience in me along the lines of Shao.

As always, since I've known her, I'm aggravated by Julia's presence, or especially her timing.  She's always around at the worst times.

Only Julia's mom can think of the right thing to say, addressing herself to me.  "Well, you must be Susan.  My daughter Julia has been telling me all about you since last spring, and I can certainly see why."  Julia's mom slowly begins putting down her wallet and removing her top.  Her body is as perfect as her hair and face.  Julia is removing her top as well.  "When I was in the car, on the way here, I was anticipating watching you and Julia, ummm, get reacquainted.  But watching your tussle with the feisty brunette here"--she approches Brittany, speaking a bit more angrily and losing her icy cold demeanor--"makes me wonder if perhaps my daughter has competition for your attention."--Julia's mom is now in Brittany's face.--"What do you say, girlie.  Should we step over here and give Julia and Susan the privacy they deserve?"

Earlier this summer, I had gotten into my first actual catfight, and was now hooked.  At about that same time, Julia and Julia's mom had gotten into a 2on2 catfight.  I wanted to judge them right now, but knee I had no business doing so.  The opportunity for a repeat performance was in front of them, and was too enticing to resist.

Brittany and Julia's mom are now squared up, nose to nose.  Julia and I are 15 feet away, also paired off.  Without releasing my hate stare on Julia, I call over the Natalie, the only woman in the room without a dance  partner.  "You leavin' now, Nat?  Or staying to enjoy the show?".  Natalie takes a seat on a couch.  "Not missin' this.  Go, bitches."

Julia's mom slaps Brittany flush in the face, the sound cracking thru the whole room.  Brittany sinks her hands into Julia's mom's blonde hair, and the two of them are soon catballing on the floor.  I long to continue watching, but Julia demands my full attention.  She grabs the back of my hair, and hisses at me, "I've been wanting to kiss you sincd this morning."  She plunges her tongue deep into my mouth.

The sensation of kissing Julia disgusts me both in absolute terms, but also relative to Brittany's and even Natalie's exciting kisses from earlier tonight.  I yearn to resist and pull away, but if I do, Julia and I will commence catfighting, and I'll miss the intense action underway between Julia's mom and Brittany, who are tearing into each other like hellcats.  I turn Julia, kissing her, so that I'm facing in their direction.  I'm thrilled to hear them both invoking my name.

"Susan loves my dsughter.  Back off."

"Susan hates your daughter, stupid bitch."

"Susan and Julia had phone sex this morning."

"Susan was getting off on the thought of kissing Julia's ass."

I don't know if it was the competitive repitition of my name in a mutually competitive context, or the visuals and acoustics of the most intense catfight I had ever witnessed, or the foreplay and excitement of my newfound connection to Brittany, but I longed for erotic release like never before in my life.  I blocked out my disgust at Julia, and maneuvered her fingers into me.  "Finger fuck me, slut," I demanded.  "Beg me for it," Julia teased, sensing my desperation.  "Don't cock-block me, you cruel deceiptful slut.  You want it even worse than me.  See?".  I reach my fingers down into her pre-cum, and wipe it on her face.  "Then 69 me, " says Julia, breaking our deep kiss and north-south mounting me on the floor.  She buries her face and fingers into my crotch, continuing to arouse me.  I fo the same to her, demonstrating how deep and rough I want it.  She understands my signsls and follows my lead.

My arousal builds even more as I turn my eyes to the continuing, now completely naked, catfight occuring 10 feet away.  Brittany and Julia's mom have now bared their claws.  Julia's moms barely-healed scars ftom June are bring systematically reopened by Brittany, who is also getting as good as she is receiving.  Both women have trickles of blood running down their backs.

My view is temporarily interrupted as Julia emits a faceful of love-ick into my eyes, and her butt cheeks quake on my face in orgasm.  I become angry that she came before me.  I shout at her, "I told you you want me more, slut.  You always have.  Don't you see now?".  Julia turns and faces me, glaring.  She knows I'm right, and is genuinely hurt.  If she couldn't make me cum just now, in the most erotic atmosphere ever constructed, there must be something missing between her and me.  She finally accepts this.

"Then let's find out who thd better fighter is.  Bitch."  We stand and square up.  The hatred in our glares, if it could be harnessed, would power an entire city for a year.  Or more.

Julia and I tear into each other with fists, knees, elbows, and feet.  I wish I could tell you a 2on2 catfight occured that night.  But that's not what happened.  Julia and I had a 3 minute fistfight, neither of us even attempting a scintilla of defense.  We connected with uncountable direct blows.  One of mine was square to her jaw, and she dropped like a rock.  That was it--a legit KO.  And as soon as it had started, the night was over.  Even in the midst of the intensity of their still-undecided war, Brittany and Julia's mom could tell that the Main Event had just ended abruptly. 

There wasn't much to say, so none of us said anything.  Julia's mom revived Julia.  It took her a long 5 minutes to wake up.  Julia's mom was wanting to comfort Julia.  And I was wanting to comfort Brittany.  The welts and scratches on her torso looked frightful, and I felt responsible.  Natalie could see my distress.  "You two go home; I'll clean up here," Natalie graciously offered.  Brittany and I cleared out of there fast.

And went to her place.  And made love.  And talked about the fight.  And fighting.

I never did return to Penn State for the fall semester.  Ling texted me that Julia and Shao came out as a couple, but that she worried about how abusive Julia was to Shao.  They got a fourth roomate, who Ling said was always on Skype with Julia's mom.  What do you think they talk about, Ling asked me.  Good ole Ling--never quite seeing the whole picture.

Brittany and I are still together.  We know what we like--watching each other fight.  We're 24 years old now.  We're running out of time now for that to be the basis of a relationship.  We don't want to grow up and be like Julia's mom.  Or to raise a bully like Julia.

THE END

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 02:18:46 PM »
Great Story!!!!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2017, 01:36:24 PM »
Another superb tale. I was hoping to see Susan and Julia's mom settle up however.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 04:23:24 PM »
Awesome but short ending wish the fist fight had lasted longer