News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ultimate Surrender M vs FtM Boxing: Rajo vs Sonny - Who Wins?

• 2 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Ultimate Surrender M vs FtM Boxing: Rajo vs Sonny - Who Wins?
« on: October 01, 2018, 08:01:24 AM »
Just curious: Who do you think will win? Or who would you most like to see win?  ::) Kinky comments are most welcome too!  :D

I'll be posting the result of this boxing match in the Art section ... and will update this page when I post pics there ...

Here's the first pic of the epic boxing battle between myself as Sonny (female-to-male transsexual = FtM) against my good friend, Rajo ...  ::) 8)

Following the style of the sexy Ultimate Surrender site, the stakes are very high: the loser to be sexually dominated by the winner.  :P ;)

Get your popcorn & soda, take your seats and start cheering, folks!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 08:03:06 AM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Ultimate Surrender M vs FtM Boxing: Rajo vs Sonny - Who Wins?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 05:46:06 PM »
The 1st five pics have been posted at: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=75409.0
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Ultimate Surrender M vs FtM Boxing: Rajo vs Sonny - Who Wins?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 10:05:20 AM »
Mmm, though not many voted ... it's nice to see the majority vote for me to win! YEAH!  ;D ;)

Any ways, the last pics, involving the punishment are being posted in the link given above to the Art section ...   8)