News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lacey Chabert vs Danielle Harris (Match)

• 3 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Lacey Chabert vs Danielle Harris (Match)
« on: March 25, 2015, 06:30:37 PM »
{alt}
Lacey Chabert

Danielle Harris

It was the whimper that brought a smile to Danielle's face.  A tear trickled from the corner of Lacey's eye as her legs ceased to obey her commands and she dropped to her knees.  Her lush body trembled involuntarily as her rival drove her to helplessness.  "I couldn't wait to try this on you," Harris purred with smug satisfaction.  "How perfect, turning your best assets into your Achilles's Heel!"

What had achieved this moment of triumph for the raven-tressed battler was the pair of pectoral claws she had clamped on the bare-chested Chabert.  The pain was leaving Lacey all-but-paralyzed, and unable to fight back.  Danielle's fingers dug agonizingly into the tender flesh of her victim's armpits, while her thumbs pressed like spikes into her breasts, striking at the vulnerable nerve clusters.  It was a Krav Maga master, who usually trains Navy SEALS, who instructed Danielle in the devious hold...much to Lacey's anguished regret.

"Now then," Harris continued, "how about some good old fashioned begging for mercy from you, followed by some humiliating groveling, hmmm?"  Lacey's lower lip quivered as she struggled to respond.  "F...fuh...fuhhhhhk...youuuuuuu!" she gasped.  Clucking her tongue, Danielle replied, "Tsk!  Such naughty language!" and she punctuated her admonition with a short kick to Chabert's taut belly, bringing forth a grunt from the embattled brunette.

The continuing pain was numbing...but that numbness might also provide salvation.  Lacey was able to start to block out the agony and focus her thoughts.  And then, with every last vestige of power she still commanded, she flashed her right hand up, her red-painted nails raking across her tormentor's eyes.  Danielle shrieked in pain and surprise, releasing her clawholds as she stumbled backwards, rubbing at her eyes to regain her vision.  Freed, Lacey suddenly felt strength flooding back into her body as her adrenalin pulsed, and from her knees she lunged forward, sinking a fist into her opponent's belly.  Harris moaned and doubled over, as Lacey climbed back up to her feet.  Driven by fury, she scooped up her rival in her arms and lifted her up into the air.  Danielle yowled as she was then slammed hard to the carpeted floor of the penthouse.

Prone on her back, the groaning and whining Harris brought her arms up, only occasionally blocking a blow as Chabert mercilessly stomped down upon her belly, breasts and face with her foot.  Once that onslaught was finished, Lacey grabbed the other girl my the ankles, spread her legs wide, and then dropped again to her knees.  But this time, she was not driven down on them by the power of her adversary, but rather she did so voluntarily, so as to drive a headbutt squarely into Danielle's crotch!  Harris howled in agony and burst into tears.

Like a jungle panther, Lacey crawled up the body of her foe, pinning her down.  Now it was Chabert's turn to grin as she lowered her fabled bosom down upon the sweat-soaked face of her opponent, smothering her.  "And how perfect these assets of mine are still too much for you to beat, bitch!"  Harris squirmed haplessly beneath her oppressor for nearly a full minute, before she ceased to move altogether, rendered unconscious.  Standing up, Chabert placed a foot victoriously upon the heaving chest of her fallen foe and raised her arms in beaming triumph.

Offline Candice

• On Trillian I'm CandiceRed
Re: Lacey Chabert vs Danielle Harris (Match)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 07:13:48 PM »
Wow, kinda awesome!   ::)

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 06:17:14 PM »
Thx very much!  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 10:20:58 PM »
Aaaw, poor Danielle, I want to rescue her in my arms  :D ;D
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.