News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Tramp Slave Lacey

Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #2910 on: January 03, 2018, 11:49:48 PM »
I would like to introduce the newest treasure added to the Silk Stocking Girls....everyone please welcome and make feel at home LAURA....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=45061

I already know she is going to be a super addition to the greatest clique on earth.

Welcome Laura....KISSSSSSSSSSSS

Laura_X

« Reply #2911 on: January 03, 2018, 11:52:43 PM »
Hey everyone so glad to be here. Can't wait to meet you all

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2912 on: January 04, 2018, 12:17:54 AM »
I listen then smirk at Heidi's   little snid comments....now that  sarah  has got tiffany's  attention

ohh.heidi   sweetie..we both know...as far as fashion goes...the tramps moved past..the tenie bopper stage

a long time ago....sliping my arms around your waist....and so far as coming to watch you shower..i'm not sure I come on the right day.... ::)... i'm sure that show would be difficult to stay awake for :)

but i do think we have some ummm unfinshed business....come by the tramp mansion some time....
the prez tramp

« Reply #2913 on: January 04, 2018, 12:18:20 AM »
Welcome Ver0nica

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #2914 on: January 04, 2018, 01:01:31 PM »
Poor ver0nica has clearly lost her mind lol.  Like Eva, I've taken down Heidi and Aliyah...except I did it solo against the both of them. Several of the Silkies have come after me, and some...like Heidi...have gone home minus their clothes, while others haven't gone home at all *winks* We had to build a new wing on the House of Lulu to accommodate them, though they've become treasured family members.

xoxox Lulu

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2915 on: January 04, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »
Welcome Laura and Welcome Ver0nica!!!

As you can see Ver0nica, there are COUNTLESS jealous girls on FCF that will be hating on us... Just remember....We're superior and they will NEVER have what we have! :) :) :) :)

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2916 on: January 04, 2018, 04:37:12 PM »
I listen then smirk at Heidi's   little snid comments....now that  sarah  has got tiffany's  attention

ohh.heidi   sweetie..we both know...as far as fashion goes...the tramps moved past..the tenie bopper stage

a long time ago....sliping my arms around your waist....and so far as coming to watch you shower..i'm not sure I come on the right day.... ::)... i'm sure that show would be difficult to stay awake for :)

but i do think we have some ummm unfinshed business....come by the tramp mansion some time....

*You slide your arms around my waist and I smile sweetly at you*

Mmmmmmmmm.....now.....Why would I come by the TRAMPS mansion? You already came here....We might as well have a chat now right? Are you having second thoughts darling? Maybe feeling like you wanna run back to your Trampy home? Why do that? We're just getting started..... :) :) :)

*Wrapping my arms around YOUR waist...I begin to tighten my grip....tighter and tighter....leaning back...I slowly lift you up to your tippy toes...squeezing the air from you*

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #2917 on: January 04, 2018, 04:44:02 PM »
Welcome Laura and Welcome Ver0nica!!!

As you can see Ver0nica, there are COUNTLESS jealous girls on FCF that will be hating on us... Just remember....We're superior and they will NEVER have what we have! :) :) :) :)

STD's and a bright tan from staring up at the lights from your backs? Quanity is not quality, Heidi, regardless of how many drunk guys try to sweet talk you at last call
:) :) :) :)

🍒💣
dont blink....I make memories ;)

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #2918 on: January 04, 2018, 05:16:40 PM »
I'm begining to notice is a lot of very worthy opponents commenting on the mistake I've made in joining the Silks, and how I belong somewhere else :D

Firstly, I thank them for their concern regarding my happiness, and wish to ensure you all that I am currently quite content where I am.

Secondly however, I'd love to inform you all that I do send out an open invite, that if you believe I belong elsewhere, you are more than welcome to come and try and take me back with you, just know, im a hard sale, and chances are you may not leave :P

mmmmm I like your style honey...and your hair :)

xoxox

Laura_X

« Reply #2919 on: January 04, 2018, 05:58:31 PM »
I'm begining to notice is a lot of very worthy opponents commenting on the mistake I've made in joining the Silks, and how I belong somewhere else :D

Firstly, I thank them for their concern regarding my happiness, and wish to ensure you all that I am currently quite content where I am.

Secondly however, I'd love to inform you all that I do send out an open invite, that if you believe I belong elsewhere, you are more than welcome to come and try and take me back with you, just know, im a hard sale, and chances are you may not leave :P
Well said babes. Just know I got your back. Im very eager to prove myself to my new sisters.

« Reply #2920 on: January 04, 2018, 08:32:39 PM »
Ummmm Heidi, The Silks did SO awesome in recruiting both Ver0nica and my sweet Laura. So happy to have them both with us. The hottest girls know where to go when joining a clique. Silk Girls Rule

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #2921 on: January 04, 2018, 09:41:21 PM »
Ummmm Heidi, The Silks did SO awesome in recruiting both Ver0nica and my sweet Laura. So happy to have them both with us. The hottest girls know where to go when joining a clique. Silk Girls Rule

New month, new flavours. It's reDQulous lol
It's more like the whores know where to go when they are looking for a good time

🍒💣

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2922 on: January 05, 2018, 01:28:07 AM »

Mmmmh, I'm very glad you're apart of the Silks, sugah. Just know that even if you're fully capable of taking care of your own sweet ass, I will definitely not allow any one of those brats or bitches to try and take ya away with them :-*

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #2923 on: January 05, 2018, 02:20:42 AM »

New month, new flavours. It's reDQulous lol
It's more like the whores know where to go when they are looking for a good time

🍒💣

I really hope you aren't calling me a whore... I mean, it was me turning your BF down, not the otherway around...

First off...make no mistake, whore, I was definitely calling you a whore, whore ;)
And secondly.... Which bf are you even talking about??
Xmas came and went, it's time for the Valentine's Day crop anyways

🍒💣

Offline RussianDom

« Reply #2924 on: January 05, 2018, 04:07:28 AM »
I've lost to Tiffany and now I am here and a serve of the silk stocking gals.