News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Megan vs Rachel

• 11 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Megan vs Rachel
« on: December 04, 2019, 02:02:39 AM »
Megan vs Rachel

Megan and Bridgette were out with friends at a local bar. The bar was having oil wrestling, which, for these two, was a total turn on as most all the girls became naked during the fight. They enjoyed the scenery as the matches went on.  One fight they really enjoyed was between Rachel and Misty.  Both girls were around 5’5” tall and 125 – 145 lbs and just overall sexy as hell.  The fight was pretty even up until the end when Rachel made a slight mistake and Misty was able to capitalize on it, and pin her for the win!  Rachel slapped the mat in anger, then as Misty helped her to her feet, Misty gave her a hug and said something and they both smiled and appeared to be friendly!  Megan leaned over to Bridgette and said, “Damn, Rachel just turns me on!  Would you mind if I… ?” and left it hanging.  Bridgette just shook her head and said, “I hope you’re not getting in over your head!” “Pfft… I can take her easily!” and smiled as she followed Rachel back to the dressing room. 

Being a short little Hottie herself, Megan had no trouble getting in there w/ all the other girls.  She found Rachel and struck up a conversation.  After a 5 minute conversation, Rachel finally said that she had to get a shower and get dressed.  She smiled at Megan, who grinned back in a very flirtatious manor!  Rachel blushed and turned to go to the shower, but turned and looked back at Megan, on her way, and grinned.  Megan turned and walked out and found Bridgette fending off a few guys.  In about 15 minutes, Rachel came out and found Megan and said, “ya know… I’ve been thinking…  Why don’t I show you how a real woman fucks?  You made it clear in there that you were interested.” Then leaned in and kissed Megan deeply, right in front of Bridgette who began to fume, but kept her cool!  As Rachel stepped back, Megan was catching her breath with a grin on her face and Rachel looked directly at Bridgette and said, “I hope you don’t mind if I wear out your little girlfriend tonight.  She started this.” Bridgette smiled and says, “I’m not sure if you can wear her out, but… if you can, I’ll be impressed!” Megan chimes in and says, “Lets go slut! Follow us!” 

Bridgette and Megan go outside, followed by Rachel, and they all get into an Uber and head back to their place!  Once inside, Megan shows Rachel where the restroom is and heads into the kitchen and brings out a few beers!  Bridgette moves some of the smaller furniture out of the way and takes a few cushions and blocks some that can’t be moved.  Rachel comes back in dressed in next to nothing as Bridgette just looks at her and realizes what Megan sees in her!  5’4” tall, blonde hair, Natural 34 DD tits with very little sag with pert nipples and mostly shaven pussy! Megan comes in with a few long necks and her and Rachel drink them down quickly before Rachel says, “Ok, I want your word that you won’t interfere. I’m not here to fight you both” looking directly at Bridgette.  Bridgette looks back, straight faced and stone cold and says, “I promise you, I won’t interfere. UNLESS, she gives up and you refuse to follow the rules and stop your assault!  But I don’t think you’ll ever be in that position!” and gives a sideways smile!  Rachel grins and nods, then looks directly at Megan and says, “Lets go bitch!”

Rachel steps into the living room and turns to face Bridgette and Megan, and strips naked and kneels down. She looks up at Megan and says, “I wanted to make this as fair as possible!” and grins.  Megan strips down and kneels down in front of Rachel, still about 2 inches shorter and says, “Lets go slut-bag!” and grabs Rachel and locks into a full deep kiss!  Both girls moan instantly as their tongues wrestle in their mouths! Megan’s petite body and frame vs Rachels medium frame. Megan’s hands come up and squeeze Rachel’s huge tits firmly eliciting a deeper moan from Rachel as Rachels squeezes Megan’s Firm, tight ass forcing a long deep moan from Megan!  Bridgette sits in the chair enjoying the view, slowly starting to rub her tits, and pussy.

Finally, Rachel takes the offensive and lowers her hand and rubs Megan’s pussy, feeling how wet it is, breaks the kiss and says, “Oh fuck bitch! You’re already soaking wet! This shouldn’t take too long at all!” Megan, for her part does the same thing and says, “You slut, you’re wetter than I am! I’ll finish you off inside of 30 minutes!” Rachel jambs her tongue back into Megan’s mouth and continues deep kissing her!

“MMMNNNNGGGGGGG” Megan moans out as Rachel shoves forward, using her extra weight, and forces Megan to her back! Now, laying between Megan’s legs, Rachel begins really working her hand against Megan’s clit, now forcing Megan to moan more and more often!  Megan forces her hand back down to Rachel’s pussy after pulling away to break her fall. Megan aggressively begins fingering Rachel now as she moans out a strong “GGGGNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUCKKK!!!” and tightens her Kegel muscle’s around Megan’s fingers!  “OH FUCK YEAH BITCH!!! YOU”RE ABOUT TO CUM!!!” Megan moans out!  “MMNnnnnnffffuuck you!!” Rachel moans back, picking up her pace working on Megan’s pussy! Rachel then slams 2 fingers into Megan’s cxnt as Megan gasps out, “AAAOOOUUOOOHHHHHHHFFFUUCKK!!!”  Bridgette is watching and has now taken her top off and is only in panties as she’s aggressively rubbing her tits, watching this unfold!

“AAAHHH….” “OOOHHHH!!!” “AAAHAHHOOOOHHHHHFFFUUUCCKKKK!!!!!” both girls scream out as they cum together, at the same time! Rachel falls forward onto Megan as they both pant deeply for air!  “FUCK!!! Slut, that was good!” Rachel says!  “OH GOD YES!” Megan follows up… “I’m going to fuck you until you give up!” “What do you mean? We came at the same time, we tied!” Rachel says!  “HAHAHAHAAAA!! Fuck no bitch!! This isn’t a one and done contest, This is a Fuck until you can’t take it anymore, contest!” Megan says as she pushes Rachel up and sits up, then shoves Rachel down on her back and slides in between her legs, lining her pussy up directly with Rachel’s. “You ready slut?” “Wait…wait a minute” Rachel tries to argue but Megan slams her pussy against Rachel’s forcing her to suddenly stop and gasp at the sensation of another girl’s pussy pressing against hers! Megan begins grinding hard against Rachel, and immediately forces Rachel to start moaning. In one breath, she’s pushing Megan away, and in the next, pulling her tighter against her! “mmmnnnnn… Damn Rachel, your pussy feels so good being dominated by mine!” as Megan continues to thrust and grind against her!

Rachel begins to understand what’s going on and begins thrusting upward against Megan, catching her by surprise and making Megan gasp out in pleasure! Rachel, being slightly bigger than Megan, is able to lift Megan completely off the ground as she thrusts her pussy upward against Megan! This forces 100% of Megan’s weight against them and both girls grunt and moan in unison! As they continue to grunt and moan, soon, it’s becoming apparent that Megan is getting the worst of it!  Soon, Megan grabs Rachel’s knee and squeezes tightly as she is forced to orgasm by Rachel’s pussy! As Megan cums, she thrusts forward against Rachel’s clit, and forces Rachel to cum too!  Rachel thrusts hard and lifts Megan up off the ground again and both girls ride the other’s orgasm to completion!  As Rachel lowers them back down, Megan rolls off to the side, leaving their legs entwined together as they pant heavily!  Bridgette is now rubbing her pussy with one hand and her tit with her other watching her sexy lil’ girlfriend sex-fight another hot, sexy girl!

Rachel, realizing that she’s got to do something, slowly begins stirring first and rolls over on top of Megan, and sits up as Megan did to her, and begins grinding her soaking wet pussy against Megan! “Ohhhh….mmmnnnnnnnnggghhhhh” Megan moans out as Rachel begins working her pussy against hers!  They fuck like this for the net 15 minutes with neither girl making any significant lead over the other until, Megan suddenly screams out a deep, tutorial orgasm! As she cums hard, she squirts a bit, causing Rachel to jerk as Megan’s cum fills her pussy! This causes Rachel to have a minor orgasm, but Megan definitely got the worst!  Bridgette came along with Megan!

Rachel, trying to keep her advantage, rolls Megan onto her stomach and slides her pussy up underneath Megan’s and begins thrusting upwards into Megan’s wet, tight pussy!  “Ungghhh…Unghh…” Megan moans as Rachel thrusts against her!  Megan then realizes something that Rachel doesn’t… She realizes that their clits are almost lining up and Megan shifts just a bit and begins thrusting her pussy down against Rachel’s.  Soon, Megan is basically twerking against Rachel’s pussy, and using her clit to slide against Rache’s, and in a matter of 1 minute, Rachels screams out a forceful orgasm! “OHHHHHFHFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSHHHIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!” (Bridgette cums again!)  Rachel falls backwards and lays flat on her back as her body twitches from the massive orgasm she just had!  “FUCK!!! YOU SLUT BAG!!!” Megan laughs and says, “one more of those, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to win!” “FUCK YOU!! You’re NOT going to make me do that again!” Rachel belts out!

Both girls now, scramble to their knees and grapple for position, top position, and somehow, Megan is able to twist Rachel to her side and force her down and is able to slide between Rachel’s legs again! Rachels sits up on her elbows and her and Rachel are now all but mirror images of the other!  They begin grinding pussies against each other and even Bridgette can hear the slurping sound as their fluids mix and squish and splash against each other! It’s 5 minutes before Rachel is able to force Megan to have another orgasm! It was nowhere near as large of an orgasm as Rachel had earlier, but enough to weaken Megan just a bit.  Rachel then forces herself closer and in a more “on top” position and is beginning to grind downward on Megan, putting a lot of pressure against her!  One long hard grind has Megan moaning loudly as Rachel’s stiff clit slides past Megan’s stiff clit! “MMMMMNNGGGHHHFFFFFF” and Megan gasps a deep breath and squint’s her eyes tightly as she’s fighting off a huge orgasm that looks to be forming deep within her!

“That’s right bitch!!  Cum for me! Cum for ME!” Rachel moans out as she grinds again against Megan!  “”NNNOOOOOOOOO…. I …. WILL….NOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Megan groans back!  Megan twists her body slightly and hears “OHHHHHHHFFUUUCCKKK!!!!!” From Rachel!  Megan doesn’t know what she did, but she does it again!  “NNNNGGGGGHHHHFFFFFFUUUCCKKK!!!”  Rachel moans out again.  Megan now goes on the offensive as she begins thrusting and pumping wildly as Rachel’s pussy with hers!  Rachel and Megan are now basically in a pussy punch off as they’re pounding them against each other! Both girls are grunting on impact as their juices splatter against each other and continue to lubricate their war! This battle lasts a full 10 minutes longer before one girl screams her orgasm! 

“OHHHHHSHHHHIITTTT!!!!!!!!  FUCKKK!!!!NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!FFFFUUUCCKKINGGG BITTCCHH!!!!!” is screamed out along with a steady stream of cum shooting out of the defeated girl!  Rachel falls backwards as she cums and screams her orgasm and covers Megan with her cum as she succumbs to Megan’s pussy!  Megan, for her part, didn’t stop and continued thrusting against Rachel as Rachel continued to cum for 3 minutes straight before she finally gave up and just lay there barely awake as Megan finally stopped fucking her!  Megan slowly climbed up and crawled over and planted her pussy directly on Rachel’s face and said, “Eat it!”  Rachel did the best she could since she was barely awake, but did well enough to make Megan cum hard, all over her face!  Bridgette came again watching all of this! 

Megan slowly rolled off and stood up and staggered over to Bridgette who stood up and hugged her!  Then, gave a towel.   Bridgette then saw to Rachel as Megan sat down on the couch and rested. Bridgette helped her up and onto the end of the couch and got a bottle of water for them both! 

The end.

D69

Re: Megan vs Rachel
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 04:43:15 AM »
Great story as always my friend!

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 02:30:51 PM »
LOVE the story Mikey!!!! I always enjoy them and always enjoy when I am in one and not just sayin that cuz I won LOL.  You are a very good teller of stories my dear friend’. Cannot wait to see more cuz I know you have others lining up to be in one of them.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 08:36:57 PM »
As always! AMAZING Michael!  Mmmmmmm just LUV watching my Lil wife do what she does best!!! There is NO one as incredible as her in the bedroom and you did amazing job at summing her up! Kiss! 

Offline BriannaAmor

• God Member
  • Champion Booty
    • Da Gram
Instant Classic
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 09:55:00 PM »
Great story! :)
Juicy

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 10:12:55 PM »
 Another great story from my man!

Offline kelcey

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 05:12:42 PM »
Fantastic story, Michael. Hope to see more with Megan in the future.

Kelcey

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 05:20:50 PM »

Kelcey

You will!  I've got something in mind for her... just don't tell her yet!!  ;-)

Offline britney_summer

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 09:02:06 PM »
I don't want to piss Brigette off but Megan is a hot little number , maybe to hot for me. lol

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2020, 04:02:52 PM »

Kelcey

I always love Mikey’s stories! He such a good guy and writer that I trust  and he knows win or lose he has free reign with me in any story he puts me in.

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 04:03:37 PM »

Kelcey

You will!  I've got something in mind for her... just don't tell her yet!!  ;-)

Mum’s the word lol

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 04:04:44 PM »
I don't want to piss Brigette off but Megan is a hot little number , maybe to hot for me. lol

Awwww thank you! That is high praise coming from a hottie like you!!