News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BignNastyBytch VS Joanne-grlwrestler in a Tit Squeeze fight story from the Poll!

• 2 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
BignNastyBytch
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=9981

VS
Joanne-grlwrestler http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=11819

The Poll URL:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,9168.0.html

The Story:

Pick your favorite to win!
The rules are as follows:
The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching is allowed. Breasts can be pulled pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed but not attacked directly, until the 3rd round.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $2000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested. 
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.   

The rain is pounding against the panes of glass as I wait for the 2 new fighters to come up from the basement changing rooms, the storm in it's 3rd hour. Everything is ready for what is sure to be a different fight from the previous 2. Joanne-grlwrestler is set to fight BignNastyBytch and with the difference in chest sizes it was going to be a battle of opposites. Thunder shook the windows and the door opened, in strutted BignNastyBytch, her large breasts bouncing up and down slightly as she came in slowly and confidently. She had a black skirt on and dark nylons. She turned just as her opponent for the night stormed in!
                "So your the bitch I am going to get to crush tonight, I can't fucking wait to sink my fingers into those melons and make you scream, cow!"  Joanne-grlwrestler was barefoot and in daisy duke shorts as she taunted her rival, her opera gloves blood red, compared to the black ones BignNastyBytch wore.
                                    "Hey... what the fuck is this shit. I am supposed to be in a tit squeeze fight. Where the fuck are your tits?" taunted BignNastyBytch right back at her much less developed foe, a huge smile appearing on her face as Joanne-grlwrestler's face turned red with rage. "You bitch, your just jealous that even though I have much smaller tits, they are still better then your cow udders ever were! BignNastyBytch cupped her boobs and shook them at her foe and purred,"Jealllousss...Jealllloussss....!"
                 Joanne-grlwrestler took a step forward, her hands clenching into fists, I could see her intentions written all over her face and as much as I would like to see what would happen if she started punching her opponents tits out, I quickly rang the bell twice signaling them to come forward and get ready to fight. "Oh wait till I get my hands on those balloons of yours!, a livid looking Joanne-grlwrestler yells as she raises her hands and latches onto the big tits in front of her. " Well I need a freaking microscope to find where yours are little girl, Oh... there the litte bumps are!", taunts BignNastyBytch as she grabs hold. "DING!"
                         BignNastyBytch grabs hold of Joanne's much smaller tits and starts her attack on them as Joanne's fingers start oozing with the bigger women's titflesh as she goes wild on her foe's chest! "I'll have you begging me in a minute, you big assed cxnt!", she yells at her rival as she starts to twist and pull them all around the bigger woman's chest! BignNastyBytch  is still intent and utterly crushing each of her foe's tits in her hands and she finally gets the entire boob in her left hand and twists really hard! Joanne's face contorts in obvious pain after a few hard twists and she starts to mash BignNastyBytch tits with her hands and dig her fingers in deeply, BignNastyBytch gets the other tit entirely in her right hand and now she has both tits getting her full attention and her foe is not taking it well! Joanne starts pushing each tit upwards, her sexy legs showing the strain of trying to lift and keep those big melons of BignNastyBytch  up around her neck! " How does this feel you big asshole!?"

" Probably not as bad as THIS!" she screams right back as she crushes each tit so hard Joanne's nipples are sticking out of her thumbs and index fingers of each hand! "AUGHHHH SHIttttt...!!" cries out Joanne after about 10 seconds of this torture and her face is now twisted in pain! " BET this feels even better!", she yells and starts pushing her smaller foe back step by step till she has her trapped against the wall! Joanne is in utter agony now as the big hands have her tits in a bad way now and she starts to slow her attack on her foe's chest! "Aaaaa.. you fucker....I will rip these tits off your chest!"
                                                    Joanne cried out, really laying into her rivals huge tits with all she had, but it was apparent she way behind now and was starting to lose and lose badly as BignNastyBytch hands completely engulfed her tits !  It took only another 30 seconds and Joanne was beside herself with pain and had no choice but to grudgingly concede the round to the bigger woman or face having her tits so fucked up she would be unable to continue another round! “Ha.. I told you I would grind up those little tits of yours, how did you ever get the  idea I would be defeated by the likes of you?  Maybe AJ should start drug testing us!” Joanne looked up at Big with unconcealed hatred,  glaring at her as she rubbed her swollen nipples and tits and walked from the room to recuperate for the next round!  BignNastyBytch  just strutted around the room for at least another 3 minutes before finally exiting to get ready for the next round.
                                         Time flew and the 15 minutes came up fast as big entered the room with a shit-eaters grin on her face and went to the center of the room to await her foe. Joanne flew in a few seconds later looking ready to go to war and they locked up even before the double bell rang out. As soon as the single bell rang they went wild on each other, tugging each other so hard they were each showing some signs of pain from each other’s attacks! “ This round is going to be mine you fat slut!” Joanne grunted as she tugged and mashed her foe’s tits, her face set in grim determination as she went about her business! BignNastyBytch just laughed at her as she once again had her tits and nipples crushed completely in her hands!
                                                            As the first minute went by Joanne was starting to look hurt from the attack and after another 20 seconds she was sweating profusely and her face was bright red! She started smashing the big tits in her hands together , but the effort of lifting and tugging and them smashing the huge boobs was wearing her out as she had to deal with the pain emanating from her aching tits! “AUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH FUUUCCKKKKK…….!!! She finally screamed as her nipples were being utterly squashed between the fingers and palm of her opponent and she soon screamed out her surrender! BignNastyBytch starting jumping around the room screams insults and taunts at Joanne and never noticed how the smaller women was getting more and more pissed off looking till the little volcano exploded all over her! Ramming her in the back as she rounded one of the corners, Joanne sent the bigger women slamming into the wall and stunned her! She quickly grabbed her hair with both hands and ripped her head against the wall again! Even as BignNastyBytch cried out she used the hold to force her to the rub and onto her back! With a huge wicked grin spread across her  pain-filled face she wrapped her legs around the huge swollen tits of her foe from the left side and started squeezing the shit out of them till the nipples were standing straight upwards!                                                                     
                                                “AAARRRRHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh…..!
You………………… cheatiinnggg BITCHHHHHH!!” LETT GOO OF MYY TTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTSSSSS!!”, screamed the bigger fighter. “Oh man is this ever worth $2000! To hear your fucking voice crying out those words is so fucking great!!!!! Maybe you should have taken up my offer to catfight, you  cow titted cxnt!!!” You did take me by surprise in the titfight, I thought mine could take much more then those saggy pieces of shits you call tits!” Tell me how does THIS FEEL..?!”  With that she grabs each nipple and starts twisting them back and forth hard enough to bring tears to BignNastyBytch. ‘s eyes. Then to finish her off she brings down the side of each hand in a karate chop right across each tit and buries each hand into each tit as BignNastyBytch.’s whole body shudders and she bellows out in utter agony as I come through the door to break it up!  “Don’t get your panties in a bunch AJ, I am done with this pathetic fighter!”
                                                  Joanne rolls away from the now sobbing BignNastyBytch who is cupping both of her injured tits and strolls from the room looking quite pleased with herself as she exits and leaves the actual winner the one sobbing on the floor!
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
I based the story on the fact that according to the poll you overwhelmed Joanne after she was so sure so could beat you, and she would be extremely jealous of you beating her so soundly. I then used a setup where she had to surprise you to gain the advantage and it was only because of the abuse she had already dealt your fantastic breasts that she was able to finally hurt them using her legs, something she had been unable to accomplish with her hands. I will try not to stray off topic   the next time you fight as I did not realize it may bother you.  I do try and spice up the story lines when I have the time.

Wrdwvr

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Tee hee! Actually found this a funny variation with a surprise outcome! You go, Joanne - YEAH!  ;D

The fact is as things are at present with the PollFights here on this Forum, they are utterly BORING & about 100% PREDICTABLE  :-\ - the winner either has big boobs or is blonde!  ;D So I thoroughly ENJOYED this! Woopee!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)