News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ALPHA BITCH

• 11 Replies

Offline CATFIGHTFACTORY

• God Member
  • catfightfactory.com
    • catfightfactory
ALPHA BITCH
« on: January 07, 2016, 08:54:39 PM »
SHORT ANI FROM ALPHA BITCH STORY
https://vimeo.com/147619478

Offline ry_bo_9

Re: ALPHA BITCH
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 05:20:16 AM »
Loved it

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 08:22:46 PM »
c'mon, why do guys or anyone, think this cartoonish,  mechanical, devoid of any fight moves- is initeresting. the only virtue I can see is you can manipulate the images as one wants. women will do most anything you pay enough for, and few are good actors, yeah I get that. but this stuff is just BORNING and unsexy... to most people, isn't it?

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 09:27:19 PM »
Everyone likes different things, what are 'BORING' world it would be, if we all just liked what YOU liked, or anyone else. Everyone has their different interests and particular tastes they like in life. :) What's boring to you, hits the spot with someone else and vice versa.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 11:51:29 PM »
well done and thumbs up for this :)
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 09:13:12 PM »
Everyone likes different things, what a 'BORING' world it would be, if we all just liked what YOU liked, or anyone else. Everyone has their different interests and particular tastes they like in life. :) What's boring to you, hits the spot with someone else and vice versa.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 05:33:44 PM »
I guess you are in the business of making this, but really, how is this evenly mildly interesting to anyone, female or male??? I mean, really?

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 07:53:10 PM »
Someone has gone to alot of effort, so good for them. Why be a cxnt about it? LOL
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 01:04:12 AM »
Everyone likes different things, what are 'BORING' world it would be, if we all just liked what YOU liked, or anyone else. Everyone has their different interests and particular tastes they like in life. :) What's boring to you, hits the spot with someone else and vice versa.

as I said it is boring.."to MOST people" I covered the fact that there are those who like to imagine women as mechanical, still cartoons- and images of the body that are as unreal, well,...as some pictures you can see in this response, Jasmine. But different strokes, ~chuckle~

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 07:48:34 AM »
Well go post that stuff somewhere else, where you think 'MOST people' aren't at least interested in that sort of thing. Look around where you are hun, 'MOST people around here' Like that sort of thing. :) But yep, different strokes, for different folks.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 03:52:58 PM »
This fits into  a part of what FCF  is about, you don't have to like it, there are things that  a very small percentage of people do not care for posted everyday.   If you don't care for this move on, argument is over. Thx, Laur.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 08:48:54 PM »
Thanks Jasmine . While i don't mind watching women going " breasts to breasts " , i do appreciate it is certainly not for everyone . Perhaps all members might consider , fcf is FREE . 
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !