News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Am I a bitch for wanting to milk another woman to tears?

• 20 Replies

Offline QueenWendy

Am I a bitch for wanting to milk another woman to tears?
« on: October 19, 2013, 07:31:41 AM »
I know how catty and trashy this sounds but ever since reading what another person here wrote about how she basically got put into her place (milked to tears) by another woman in what was supposed to be a "friendly" fight I haven't been able to get her, or the idea of taking advantage of another woman's milky breasts out of my head.

Making her disadvantage MY advantage till she's sobbing my name and begging me to stop sounds like the perfect way to end a fight ;-)

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
Re: Am I a bitch for wanting to milk another woman to tears?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:31:59 AM »
I know how catty and trashy this sounds but ever since reading what another person here wrote about how she basically got put into her place (milked to tears) by another woman in what was supposed to be a "friendly" fight I haven't been able to get her, or the idea of taking advantage of another woman's milky breasts out of my head.

Making her disadvantage MY advantage till she's sobbing my name and begging me to stop sounds like the perfect way to end a fight ;-)

No, you're not. Or at least if you are, so am I, because I'd be cheering you on... unless *I* were the one milking her.
-Rach

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 07:00:41 PM »

I find the idea of a woman milking her opponent as a form of humiliation to be very erotic.  I'm glad to read that some women feel the same way.  Having her beg and sob as you milk her is such a turn on. 

Offline QueenWendy

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 07:11:13 AM »
Well its nice to know im not the only one LOL ;)

Offline Jessibaby

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:12:57 AM »
Yes you are a bitch.

Offline QueenWendy

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:30:14 PM »
Are you saying that as a breastfeeding mommy Jessi?
If so you might want to be careful around me, because my opinion on this topic has yet to change...
Besides id look great in that bra of yours ;-)

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 04:32:16 AM »
Yes, you clearly are a bitch !!! I would knock you out before I ever let you or anyone take my milk.

Mona

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 12:41:59 PM »
I love erotic wrestling but milking is really not in my fantasies and I would not do it in a cyber match.
But it is not because you like it that you are a bitch.  I mean....You are a bitch without that :P
Lady Gaelle

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
you dont produce milk until late in pregnancy but can continue to produce it as long as you consistently use it via feeding or pumping.

Mona

Offline Hanna35

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 07:02:14 PM »
I agree with everyone above who has called you a bitch and I will go one step farther and call you a trashy bitch at that if this was about me!
How dare you take something that is well known to be a very deep and personally traumatic event and use it to call me out!!
If you had questions about me or her you should have just came to me PRIVATELY with those questions!!!
There was no need to make this so public!!
How would you feel if I told everyone here that I couldn't explain it but I just LOVED the idea of a black ex wife putting some trampy white bitch with bottle blonde hair in her place so her husband would always ask himself if he made the right decision in leaving?

Maybe the reason your here is less for him and more for you sweetie.
Maybe deep down you know you aren't woman enough to give him the "queen" he wants.
Maybe you dont like feeling 2nd best next to her.
Maybe THATS why you dont like me either  :P
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:03:18 PM by Hanna35 »

Offline QueenWendy

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
Good for you girly, you've established that we both have a past, and things we worry about.
But I'm not the one who worries about being humiliated again by her best friend am I?
I came here to "play" not for free therapy because I got my feelings hurt the day by best friend decided to milk me like a cow am I?
You don't wanna play the fess up game with me mommy because i'll tell people just how easy it is to make you cry...
Whoops I guess I just did ;-)
Maybe the next time we talk I should be her for you so you can remember the day that little flat chested tramp made you moan like the WHORE me and you both know you really are.

Or better yet, i'll just do it myself so you'll know the first time wasn't a fluke.

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 11:36:14 PM »
Are you saying that as a breastfeeding mommy Jessi?
If so you might want to be careful around me, because my opinion on this topic has yet to change...
Besides id look great in that bra of yours ;-)

Jessi is right about you but the milking thing isn't the reason.  Well it may be PART of the reason.

And yes, you'd look pretty good in Jessi's bra.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline QueenWendy

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 03:06:45 AM »
Ha!
Thank you Jäger :-)
After the conversation I had last night with Jessi I'm guessing that's the LAST thing she wanted to hear from another woman.
She's blushing but I'm beaming  ::)

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 12:14:06 PM »
Good for you girly, you've established that we both have a past, and things we worry about.
But I'm not the one who worries about being humiliated again by her best friend am I?
I came here to "play" not for free therapy because I got my feelings hurt the day by best friend decided to milk me like a cow am I?
You don't wanna play the fess up game with me mommy because i'll tell people just how easy it is to make you cry...
Whoops I guess I just did ;-)
Maybe the next time we talk I should be her for you so you can remember the day that little flat chested tramp made you moan like the WHORE me and you both know you really are.

Or better yet, i'll just do it myself so you'll know the first time wasn't a fluke.

That had to be so erotic QueenWendy.  I can understand why you enjoyed doing it.  Thanks for sharing the experience.

DottiD

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »
If you arent a Bitch your doing something wrong however most i have had a tf with aside from taking losers bra being milked was a stake as well and it was a hands on event at end of fight not oral  I will say looking in her eyes as she cries and  groans  and pleas is such a high