News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Labor Day Catfight at the Pool!

• 8 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Labor Day Catfight at the Pool!
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:59:14 PM »
This feud has been building all summer. Both women have been undercutting the other, whether it be over parking spots, lounge chairs or the Lady in Pink complaining about the Lady in Blue & White kids, it is about to explode on the is Labor Day. The pool closes after this day. Only a few people are at the pool.

Picture 1 - The Lady in Blue & White was walking by the pool and sees the Lady in Pink. As she is walking towards the Lady Pink she says  " Hey Bitch I have something to say to You " The Lady in Pink looks away.

Picture 2 - The Lady in Blue & White picks up her pace as the Lady in Pink gets a concern look on her face. Rumor around the pool is the Lady in Blue & White has had it with the Lady in Pink and wants to kick her ass.

Picture 3 - The Lady in Blue & White is cutting off the Lady in Pink and snaps " Bitch I am going to kick YOUR FAT ASS " The Lady in Pink rubs her head knowing she is about to get into a fight with the Lady in Blue & White. The few people at the pool watch intently. I get a rush a blood and bulge in my swim trunks as I watch.

Tale of the tape:
Lady in Pink - 5'2 and 50 years old.

Lady in Blue & White - 5'6 and 34 years old.

Comments are welcomed!
Cheers!

Offline femffan22

• God Member
Re: Labor Day Catfight at the Pool!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:55:42 PM »
I see lady in blue  kicking ass on lady in pink!

Offline edfun

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 01:58:18 AM »
DAmn! That is a hot match up! I like pools more and more! This one goes to the women in pink. Strong and ruthless!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 08:55:50 PM »
The Lady in Blue & White throws what is left of her drink in the Lady in Pink face. " you fucking bitch " snaps the Lady in Pink. The Lady in Blue & White drops her cup and both women go for the others hair. The hair pulling is about even as the Lady in Blue & White yanks the hair tie from the hair of the Lady in Pink. The Lady in Pink lets out a loud screech of pain as her hair falls past her shoulders given the Lady in  Blue & White more hair to pull. The few people at the pool sit at the edge of their lounge chairs to watch the Catfight!
Cheers!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 06:14:24 PM »
It's not a good Labor Day for the Women in Pink. The Women in Blue takes out a summer of anger on the Women in Pink. You don't mess with a mothers kids.

Leigh
" get over it bitch "

Offline sam1

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 08:49:33 AM »
nice match up, what i pity the face and body of one of the rivals not visible, anyway it would be exciting fight.
Let the best win!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 04:52:34 PM »
As the two women fight they inch closer to the pool. The Lady in Blue slams a hard punch to the gut of the Lady in Pink. The Lady in Pink groans out and goes up on her pink painted toes. The Lady in Blue pulls at the Lady in Pink strap on her bathing suit and her tit is exposed a few cheers go out. The Lady in Blue has the Lady in Pink in trouble and she punches her again in her soft gut and the Lady In Pink drops to a knee with a groan. The Lady in Blue still has a handful of the Lady in Pink hair. She pulls it and the Lady Pink screeches out in pain and falls to a sitting position. " stop pulling my fucking hair bitch " moans the Lady in Pink. " fuck you bitch " snaps the Lady in blue.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:18:38 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 04:23:13 PM »
The Lady in Pink is on her knees and bent over as the Lady in Blue continues to pull her hair also on her knees but on the back of the Lady in Pink. The Lady in Pink hands are grabbing at the Lady in Blues hands trying to loosen the grip on her hair and continuing to moan " let gooo of myy fucking hairrr" The Lady in Blue uses her knee to knee the Lady in Pinks ass. The Lady in Pinks bathing suit has wedged up her soft ass and you can see white skin and her asses jiggles as the Lady in Blue knees her. I am so hard as I watch. Now some of the people watching are cheering the Lady in Blue on!

The Lady in Blue stands and the the Lady in Pink is kneeling before. Her hair is a mess, her face is red and she has a mouse under her right eye. The Lady in Blue had hit her head when she had the Lady in Pink bent over when kneeling. The Lady in Pink right tit is still exposed. She is unaware she near the edge of pool as she starts to stand. As she does the Lady in Blue pushes her into the pool. Another cheer goes out from the people watching. The Lady in Pink lands back first into the pool and the the Lady in blue still wearing her flip flops kicks them off and jumps in and quickly gets the Lady in Pink in a front headlock and bends her towards the water. The water is 4 or 5 feet deep and the Lady in Blue has a few inches on the Lady in Pink. Under goes the Lady in Pink. Her arms push at the Lady in Blue as she tries to free herself with no success. Finally the Lady in  Blue releases the hold. The Lady in Pink head comes up she is gasping and coughing both tits now exposed. The Lady in Blue gives her one last slap that rings out. The Lady in Pink moans out as her hair flies and water flies from her head. The Lady in Blue walks up the pool steps with her arms raised in victory. We all cheer. She walks over and slips or feet back into her flip flops and picks up her cup and leaves the pool area. The Lady in Pink staggers up the steps a beaten wet mess.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:38:12 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 09:52:45 PM »
Yeah!! Catfight!! Clash for cash!! Punch kick and pussy squizzy!!