News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB/Catfight

• 21 Replies

VinnyLombo

NHB/Catfight
« on: September 04, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »
These gals definitely have tension between them.  They will meet in my backyard in daisy dukes and teeshirts to settle their dispute.  Both ladies despise each other and both will give no quarter when they fight

barbcat

Re: NHB/Catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »
She's been asking for this for a long time! Now the blonde bitch is going to get much more than she bargined for and then another dose added on. Say goodbye to Stacie slut guys, shes history!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 09:37:31 PM »
Sugar, I'm going to facesit you and THEN knock you out for good measure.  Plan on it!!

barbcat

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »
You're not that good blondie, bout the only thing you'll be good for is muffed screams!

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »
Well I think Stacie will facesit Barb  and win the match. Did u get that Stacie I voted for your skank ass this time!!!!. Oh Dan I got your message I am fine and I am still not competing in poll matches and YOU know why

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 02:45:40 AM »
Mmmmm, a facesit *and* a knockout! You rock Stacie! :-)

Cat

barbcat

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 05:43:58 PM »
Those flabby arms starting to get tired Stacie babe? That little roll of soft flab around your belly starting to slow ya down a bit? Oh babe, ya messed with the wrong girl and it's gonna cost ya plenty...look at them arms. LOL...........the backs of em remind me of a jumprope! Back and forth......back and forth......Oh yeah, and I see the blondie once-wases stick together too...........Chris (all those ss)y seems ta think you'll take me down! Maybe she's next LOL  Say "Auntie" Stacie babe......not that it's gonna help ya! :)

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »
Like many others i am enjoying all the prefight chatter, i expect that both women are going to give their all in this and the winner will have something to truly gloat about. I am going out on a limb to call Barbcat the final winner in this, but i would not be upset to get it wrong. Looking forward to hearing the results and some after fight comments from both women.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »
My money is on Barbcat!  Think she will put poor Stacie down eventually in a schoolgirl pin for a submission.

Offline Amy Fights

• ~I am Amy.Fights on Trillian.
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 09:48:30 PM »
Barb seems to running off at the mouth here, hope her fists can back up her mouth for her sake.
There's no nice way to settle this, bitch.

Offline Kat Fights

• ~ Kat.Fights on Trillian ~
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 06:24:15 PM »
Barb appears to have all the advantages here.
Shall we dance?

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 04:17:59 AM »
Amy and Cat, you don't know what you're talking about and barb doesn't know what she's gotten her flabby ass into.  The bimbo doesn't stand a chance against the Stacie Stretch!!

barbcat

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 03:39:20 PM »
Stacie babe, Amy and Kat know exactly what they are saying, it's those other hapless light headed "wish they weres" Chri(all those ss)y and that silly Olga that are suffering "brain dead". Face it girl, you're going to get that soft, cake like butt of yours bounced around the room like you are a new kinda basketball or something! Hey btw, you did say "Stacie_Stench" right? Thought so...................sad case, real sad! LOL  ;D

barbcat

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »
OH! and now here's Renee, calling me names and stuff, lol. Renee Babe, being called a "fat ass" by you is kinda like being called black by the pot and the kettle......you know, one for each big bubble side of your bottom.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 06:33:58 PM »
Barb it looks like you are lining up a number of future fights, it seems that i may have been right about you in this one and i like the idea of seeing you other matches to come.