News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Prep for a really nasty fight.

• 15 Replies

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
Prep for a really nasty fight.
« on: September 25, 2009, 01:14:37 AM »
{alt}

I got the following message from Barb today:

barbcat@ymail.com: bitch im one of the toughest hottest baddest  girls on that website your messing with the wrong bitch here! stepping down would be wise to you

I guess I've never been very wise because I told her I thought she wasn't the toughest or the hottest girl.  I'm not saying I am either BUT we agreed to leave it up to you...

Between the two of us, who is the hottest?  She seems very concerned about that, I'm here to fight.  Next week we'll talk about that.

Much has happened since I posted this poll at Barb's urging.  Yes, you read that correctly, at Barb's urging.  The photo shown now is the original pictures I had posted.  Barb's picture disappeared when she changed her profile picture so I had to use another picture of her.  That picture disappeared when her profile disappeared.  I pulled her picture off my laptop, placed it next to mine in one picture and stored it on MY profile so now the picture should remain.

As for what has happened to Barb, out of respect to her I'm not going to say anything about it.  You'll have to ask her.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 11:40:22 PM by Olga »
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

petelv

Re: Prep for a really nasty fight.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 01:20:51 AM »
I voted for Olga.

pete

barbcat

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »
Oh I welcome this one! You see............this deluded "blonde bimbo" decided some time ago that she wanted a piece of me and I'm more than happy to give her more than she ever could want in a couple of lifetimes. Just look at the washed out look in her face......the tri-colored hair hiding it's many faults not to mention ends that go off in bout a thousand directions. What a joke! Olga may have been good in her day but that day is long past.......sleep tight now Bimbo, ya overstepped your ability here.

Never been worried bout size as long as it's roughly equal.........and yep, the fat bimbo has me by weight LOL, but that just means I'm quicker, stronger and.............better than she can ever hope to be.  5'4"  114lbs (with no jelly roll like my "rival" here) and 21 years old. Bottom line is, Olga's going down in the polls and.........hehe, in the fight!

Oh, and by the way, almost forgot, 34D 23 34 :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:22:46 PM by barbcat »

petelv

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »
barbcat ,  I looked at olga's and I did not see anything that you posted in your reply.

pete

Offline Desert Rat Paula

• Blondes are clearly superior.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 05:22:50 PM »
Uh oh, where'd Barb go?
If you're looking for a fight you came to the right place.

naina.tuff

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 05:24:40 PM »
I voted for OLGA

Offline Amy Fights

• ~I am Amy.Fights on Trillian.
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 05:55:52 PM »
So much for Barb being the "toughest hottest baddest" girl on this site then. 
There's no nice way to settle this, bitch.

petelv

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 05:05:13 AM »
I wonder if barb will be back here soon ?

pete

Offline Shea

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 12:04:30 AM »
Not wishing to provoke an argument with cattinmom but it's not the hair color that determines whether a person stands her ground no matter how bleak it looks.  It's her character.  

The truth is there are tough blondes, brunettes, and redheads  (and pink, purple and whatever other crazy colors bitches come up with today) who will stand their ground no matter what.  Obviously Barb does not fall into this category.  I don't know for sure but from the look of it she chose to cut and run rather than face the thought of defeat.  That's a LOSER!  Goodbye Barb and good riddance.

With all due respect cattinmom you can kiss my rosy red asshole if you don't agree with everything I have said.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:06:33 AM by Shea »
Solving the world's problems one blonde at a time.

Offline Kelly Lancaster

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 04:05:06 AM »
Some people take this shit MUCH too seriously.  Isn't it all about fun???
You are right!  I AM a bitch!!!

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 10:43:49 PM »
I laughed out loud when I read what Kelly Lancaster said.  Some people do take these things waaaaaay to seriously!  But if you people don't vote for me in my poll will cyber stalk all of you and hunt you down and make you re-vote for me!!!   ;D  But I would gladly jump in and take Barbs place in the poll.  I have cyberd with Olga and she is awesome and think she showed alot of class in her post on this poll.  So Olga if you want me to jump in let me know.

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 01:17:01 AM »
Jen I'd rather have you fighting at my side than fight against you but you know how it goes.  It's all good.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

petelv

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 03:54:37 PM »
A excellent commet by Kelly Lancaster.

pete

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 08:58:22 PM »
Always fun to fight along your side Olga!  Just let me know when you need me!

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 03:42:33 PM »
Olga, in the poll blondes vs brunettes were gonna set up some blonde vs brunette cyber fights to determine who rules the school around here.  Can we count on you?