News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who would win a NHB catfight

• 15 Replies

Offline wivesfight

Who would win a NHB catfight
« on: September 28, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
Michelle is pissed as hell that Kat was voted hotter than her.  She and her husband, Tom, invite Kat and her husband over for a backyard cookout.  Michelle is dressed in a red, low cut blouse and a short jeans skirt.  Kat is in a white blouse and red miniskirt.  Both women show plenty of cleavage.  The two women are quite catty to each other, and quicky erupt in to a nasty, nhb catfight.
Who wins the fight?

Offline wivesfight

Re: Who would win a NHB catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 03:33:13 PM »
For some reason, Michelle's pic did not post.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 03:41:41 PM »
Members can just hit your name to see your beautiful wife's photographs.

pete

petelv

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 03:46:35 PM »
By the way I voted for Michelle.

pete

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »
Kat and her husband arrive at Michelle and Tom's house.  The men shake hands and great each other, while the two women just stare daggers at each other.
Michelle is 43 yrs old, 5'4", 150 lbs with a 38DD chest.  She is dressed in a low cut, red blouse that barely contains her breasts.  She has on a short jean skirt.
Kat is in her early 50's.  She is 5'7" and about 150 lbs.   Although her breasts are not nearly as big as Michelle's, she shows plenty of cleavage in her white blouse.  She has on a killer red miniskirt and looks sexy as hell.
The couples sit down to eat at a table in the backyard.  Michelle accidently dribbles some ketchup from her hamburger on her chest and starts to dab at the spill with a napkin.  While doing this, she teasingly plays with her breasts in front of Kat's husband.
Kat can only take so much and says, "Will you stop playing with your tits in front of my husband, bitch?"
Michelle stares Kat in the eye and says "Well, if you like, you can play with your tits too."  She then scoops a handful of baked beans from her plate and throws them at Kat, getting them all over her white blouse and cleavage.
"Fucking bitch!!" yells Kat.
"Whore!" screams Michelle.
The two women leap at each other across the table, grabbing handfuls of hair, and start to claw at each other.  Their husbands quickly pull them apart, but the two women will have none of it.  They want to fight.
Michelle screams to Tom, "Let me go!  I want to kill that bitch!"
Kat tells her husband "If you want to have sex any time in the next 6 months, you will let me go so I can rip that slut's tits off!"
The two husbands silently agree to let their wives have at it.  Moving away from the table, the two sexy women stare at each other, standing on the grass.
Screaming like banshees, they leap at each other and the catfight is on.

Who will win?

Maria_NHB

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
Michelle seems better

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 03:49:01 PM »
Members can just hit your name to see your beautiful wife's photographs.

pete

Thanks, Pete.  I like to post the pics.  It is a pet peeve of mine not to be able to see what the fighters look like.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »
I voted for Kat. She looks on more energetic woman, with the larger temperament. She'll win although she is older than Michelle. Kat is surely strong, but more slow. If the fight starts from hitting then important is that Kat has the longer range of hands. Both women will fight wildly. Women during the fight will tear off from the rival clothes. They'll finish the fight in skirts, having naked and scratched breasts. Michelle will fight bravely, but Kat will win. To finish this fight Kat will beat Michelle's face, to tear out her hair and torture breasts. Michelle only will wave legs and to shout for mercy. After the moment the men will come to the conclusion that they should break the fight and draw aside the Kat from Michelle for Michelle's health.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:30:47 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »
Hey Dan:

So who did you vote for??

Offline Shea

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 02:05:51 AM »
I'm not sure what everyone else is looking at but Kat would for sure win in any sort of fight. 
Solving the world's problems one blonde at a time.

foxy Anne

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 06:04:34 PM »
quite right Shea, I know Kat is a slut and normally couldn't fight anybody but Michelle is just a whale, kat will have speed on her side and as long as Michelle doesn't squash her with her fat ass she will destroy her.

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 07:24:21 PM »
Anne:

My husband showed me your post.  I usually don't get too involved in the website, but you really piss me off.
If we were to meet, I bet your husband would love to see my "fat ass" when I sat on your belly and punched the shit out of your ugly face.

Love,
Michelle

foxy Anne

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »
glad he taught you to read Michelle, nice to know you realise you do have a "fat ass" as for you punching the shit out of my face I'd like to see you try, it's hard to fight sitting on your "fat ass" crying and being ragged round the floor by your hair

anne x

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 06:37:04 AM »
From the sounds of it Michelle is going to have a few fights in the near future. As for the first fight i voted for Kat to in the end (sorry Michelle) It does not matter to me who Michelle fights as i expect it would be one great fight.

marbuch

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 09:19:09 AM »
I think Kat is more responsive and versatile than Michelle...Kat will be the winner! :)