News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

When East meets West

• 5 Replies

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
When East meets West
« on: October 01, 2009, 01:51:25 AM »
Here's how it all started.  I got stuck in traffic so I arrived at the bar a little for my date with Gen.  I saw her car in the parking lot so I knew where there.  At least SHE didn't get stuck in traffic.  I walked from the bright afternoon sunlight into the dimly lit bar and slowly, almost blindly made my way to our usual booth and sat down.  Gen was there and as my eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light I could see that she wasn't alone.

"Just who might this be?" I asked as I eyed the dark skinned beauty sitting across the table from me.  Gen gave me her "HELL IF I KNOW" look as the girl across the table said, “I am the Indian Queen”. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=9141

I lied through my teeth saying, “Nice to meet you.”  This Indian Queen did not seem inclined to leave and I was certainly not inclined to have her hang around me and my best girl but what was I to do?  I wasn’t going to start trouble in my favorite bar.  We had a couple of drinks, then a couple more.  All the while this “Queen” and I were staring daggers across the table at each other.  Poor Gen, sitting between us, was as nervous as a whore in church.  She knew I was about ready to explode.

The tension was so thick in that booth that you could almost see it.  One thing led to another and it was decided that we would have one more drink and go someplace very private.  I’d had five drinks, I have no idea how many this “queen” had had before I got there but she was feeling no pain.  (YET!!!)  After a couple of shots of 151, Gen had quit drinking several rounds ago knowing she was going to have to drive me, we headed off to Gen’s place.  Before we left the bar we agreed on what was to happen.

We’d both strip down, this queen and I, in front of Gen.  Gen would then have to choose who has the hotter body.  Gen’s done that before and usually picks me but not always.  After the strip down we’d have a totally NHB nude catfight.

Which leads us, after much too much lead in to the questions…  Gen has her own opinion about the first two, please enter your own.  About the second two questions you decide.

If you’ve read this far down, thank you. ;)  We’re all here for the fun.  I hope.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

petelv

Re: When East meets West
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 02:25:42 AM »
I voted.

pete

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 04:05:56 AM »
I voted.

pete

Who did you vote for, Pete?   8)
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Adel

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 06:05:47 AM »
Gen is in a no lose situation here.  No matter who wins she's going to have one hot date.
I didn't steal your boyfriend, bitch.  I just borrowed him.

Offline Amy Fights

• ~I am Amy.Fights on Trillian.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 09:49:59 AM »
Honestly, to me it's a toss up as to who is hotter.  I would not kick either one of them out of my bed.  I don't know the indian queen, I do know Olga.  I have to go with Olga to win the fight.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 11:10:45 AM by Amy Fights »
There's no nice way to settle this, bitch.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 12:29:52 AM »
Tough to call as to which one is the hotter, and its Olga that wins the fight.