News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jane vs. Lauren - Real life grudge catfight vote poll

• 50 Replies

murrayc8

Re: Jane vs. Lauren - Real life grudge catfight vote poll
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 12:18:17 AM »
if i didnt see any pictures and just read the words i'd guess i was reading a 5th grade fight..hhahahahahahahahahah you guys should relax, or take a shit, one or the other

Andre

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »
But you do have the pictures, you have read the words, you're aware that you're on a catfight forum, and still, despite all this, you're implying that several women sexily trash talking each other is somehow wrong, and that they should 'relax' and 'take a shit'.

Yeah, thanks for that amazing contribution there Murray, the next thing we know, they'll be teaching you how to peel a fucking banana at that special school you attend. It's amazing what chimps can do if you put them in front of a keyboard.

James1

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2010, 02:06:24 PM »
Thanks for the worthwhile contribution Murray you prick.

You obviously don't understand whats been going on here with Pan face & Lauren and what is developing between Lauren and Mandy.

I think a Poll should be set up between Lauren and Mandy - you both up for it girls?

James

murrayc8

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2010, 05:27:24 PM »
for your information i passed banana peeling class with flying colors! secondly, if you call this "Sexy trashtalk" youre obviously mistaken this is just pure bullying and ganging up on. "panface" "horseface" "old moonface" sounds sexy to me, shut your mouths, make a poll and im going to enjoy my banana..bitches

Offline stacykat

• its fight time
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2010, 07:56:41 PM »
i don't know either of the girls and have never talked to them so honestly i don't know who would win if they fought.  lauren does seem to be pretty fiesty though.  but reading this made me laugh, how are you going to get upset if somebody disagrees with you here?  isn't that what this is for?  i mean everybody has a right to their own opinion and can express that opinion too.  and one more thing, what exactly is a panface or a moonface?  are those like UK insults cuz i don't get them

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2010, 12:34:06 AM »
Stacykat i think you would beat both of them.