News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Fierce Battle on the Hill

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
A Fierce Battle on the Hill
« on: March 02, 2019, 05:53:00 AM »
This is a story about a slim biker chick I knew a few years ago who got chased by some tough high school girls after a football game. The woman had done nothing but the girls just wanted to beat someone up.  Perhaps they didn't like how she looked or dressed. They were ruthless as some of these school girls are today and were out for blood.  And some were pretty big. They also didn't  like biker chicks and saw slim, tight-jeaned Jody as easy prey -- someone they could easily pound into the ground.  Jody was about 5-4" and 105 pounds and had great agility. She also had more endurance than the girls chasing her -- and Jody didn't think anyone could cross the shallow part of this stream behind the school, jump a wall and scale a steep hill. The problem was that Jody had never been in a fight before and was scared shitless.  Now let's go to the action.

The hill steepened as Jody clambered it. She stood and leaned forward, scraping at the patches of dirt and scree with her hands.  The tip of one of her fingernails broke off.  She fell to her knees and held her nail as the pain surged.  She had pulled the nail away from the quick a bit.  Her finger was bleeding.  Jody shook her hand and fought the pain.  She had only clambered another fifteen feet, when she slipped on a rock; her chest slammed to the ground.  Her chin smacked against a small stump, causing her to bite her tongue.
     “Damn it,” she said, as she dabbed her tongue with the back of her index finger knuckle. Fortunately, she had fallen on her forearms and not landed with her full weight on the stump.  Otherwise, she’d already be dead.  Her jaw hurt like crazy.
     Just as Jody got to her feet, she heard the girls sloshing through the shallow water near where she’d hopped the stream stones. One was a beast named Collette who weighed well over 300 pounds.
     “You better run, slut, because when I get a hold of you, you’re a dead woman," Collette shouted.
     “F*ck,” Collette said, as she tried to climb the wall.  “Teresa, go get that slut and drag her bony ass down here for me.  I want to tear that little blonde apart and rip her a new one.  I’ll go around the wall here and try to take the hill.  I don't think I'll make it because I'm too big.”
     "You're a f*ucking whale," said Theresa.
     "F*ck you, bitch.  But you're right.  I am a fat f*ck so you go after the skinny bitch.  But when you bring her back, I'm going to pound the shit out of her."
     Jody listened to the girls’ conversation as she hid behind a large bush.  She was terrified.  She was hunched over with her hands on her lower thighs.  She respired heavily as watched the tall girl leap the wall and start climbing up the hill.  She was fifty feet away.
     Jody looked around for a stick or rock—something she could use as a weapon.  The two girls had done her a favor sending the four other teens home.  The two to one odds were much better.
     Jody knew she couldn't take the tall girl with her bare hands.  She'd get slaughtered.  Even the smallest of the bunch had knocked her on her ass earlier before she got away.  The girl climbing the hill could level her . . . or kill her once she had got her on the ground.  And she hated to think what the fat girl would do to her if she got a hold of her.  Her heart hammered.  She had to think of something.

Jody scoured the ground for a rock or something she could use to strike the girl.  She thought about running farther into the woods, but didn’t know the terrain. The temperature had also dropped fifteen degrees, and she wanted to get inside somewhere soon.  Either way, she knew she’d have to save herself here.  Either that or the girl would beat her badly or even kill her.  She'd heard about some brutal fights around this high school, and rumor had it that some girl had killed someone back here. 
     Jody shivered in her black jacket and sleeveless shirt.  She rubbed her hands together and continued looking for a rock. Instead, she located a limb from a nearby tree.  Just as she lifted it, she heard the tall girl say, “I see you, little bitch.”
     Seconds later, the eighteen-year-old girl emerged from behind the bushes with her right fist clenched.
     “You just try and hit with me with that branch, you skinny slut, and I’ll shove it up your ass.”
     Jody cocked the limb back, clutching it with both hands, as the girl got closer.  When she was an arm’s length away, she swung the limb at the girl’s head; the teen ducked. 
The momentum of Jody’s swing pulled her body to the left.  She fell to her knees.
     Jody tried to stand and swing the branch at the girl from the reverse side, but the girl tackled her and knocked her to the ground.  The two rolled over several times, hands and legs interlocked.  When they stopped rolling, Jody slapped at the girl but missed.  The girl jumped on top of her.
     The teen locked hands with Jody and wrestled her on the ground.  Now on her back, she tried to push the girl away and free herself.  Her arm muscles trembled as she struggled with all her strength.  But the girl overpowered her and forced her arms to the dirt.  She pinned them at the sides of her head.
     “I can’t let Collette have all the fun pounding all you sluts who show up at our school,” the girl said.  “It’s my turn to hurt someone . . . and I’m going to put you out right now.”
      "I'm not a slut," said Jody.
     "You're whatever the f*ck I call you, bitch!"
     The girl scooted up above Jody’s abdomen as she continued straddling her.  She released her grip from Jody’s hands, cocked her fist back and punched Jody in the jaw.  Jody turned her head to evade a direct punch; the blow struck just below her cheek bone.  The punch rocked her head and drove her temple into a small stone imbedded in the dirt.  The girl hit her again in the same spot.
     Jody squirmed underneath the teen, arching her back and twisting her body to the right; she flung her hand out and slapped at the girl.  The girl jerked her head back and averted the slap.  A third blow split Jody’s lower lip open.  Blood poured down both sides of her chin.
     “Just take the beating, you skinny slut, because you’re a dead woman anyway.  I’ve fought tougher girls than you in middle school.  You can’t beat me.  You’re nothing.”
The girl delivered two more powerful blows that rocked Jody’s head.  She felt ready to pass out as the rocks dug into her back.
     The girl shifted positions above Jody and muttered something about the rocks killing her knees.  Jody raised her head but it fell back down; her right hand shot out and struck a loose rock.
The girl leaned forward and choked Jody, placing half her weight on her neck.  She rose up on her knees and tried to strangle Jody with more of her bodyweight.  Jody gagged and stomped her boots against the ground.  She grabbed the girl’s wrists but couldn’t budge her.  The girl pulled her up and slammed her head against the ground.  Jody’s legs went limp, her eyes rolled up in her head..
     “Your ass is mine now, blondie.”
     The teen grabbed Jody by the collar of her shirt, pulled her head up, raised her fist and arced it toward her face.  The blow smashed Jody’s lips, lacerating both the inside and outside of them.  She felt a glob of blood ooze from her mouth. The teen then poppedd her in the nose.
     The girl got up and pulled Jody to her feet. She then dragged the limp Jody down the hill and pulled her over the wall into the water. 
     Jody staggered as she faced the amazon teen, who was nearly a foot taller than her.  Seconds later, the girl charged her, picked her up and tossed her into the water.

The girl watched the woman's body splash into the water.  Just as she surfaced, gasping for air as she tried to get to her feet, Collette appeared from behind a tall bush.
    "I got her from here," said Collette.
    "She's mine," said Theresa.
    "Only if you want to get your own ass kicked.  Now, I want you to head back to the car.  I'll be back in five or ten minutes."
     "What are you going to do?"
     "You don't want to know."
     "Oh, no," said Theresa.  "You aren't going to . . ."
     "Hurt her some more . . . probably.  But I've got something else planned for this little cxnt."
     The huge Collette waddled over to Jody and grabbed her by the back of her wet hair.  Jody let out a weak screech.  "Go on now.  Get out of here."
     Theresa looked back once as she walked away.
     "Now I got ya," said Collette.  She cackled.  Seconds later, Jody felt the girl's large mitt beneath her crotch and ass.  The girl then hoisted her up and flung her across her beefy shoulders.  Jody just lay there as she had no strength left.
     "This is going to be a hard-learned lesson for all the biker sluts who show up around my school, and I couldn't think of a more pathetic little chick to do it to.
    (To be continued if there's any interest.)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 07:27:16 AM by bikemanrick »