News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Czech catfighters

• 2 Replies

Offline Jfight

Czech catfighters
« on: February 26, 2020, 11:30:52 AM »
Hi, I am looking for czech speaking catfighters (mostly women) to fight or just chat. It's not easy to find somebody czech speaking here, so if you are or know somebody, let me know. We can make a czech group here :). Thanks
Into mixed catfighting, wrestling or sexfighting. I an 31yo fit guy. I am 190cm, 90kg, fit and slightly muscular. Looking for cyber and irl. Feel free to add me

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: Czech catfighters
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 12:19:36 PM »
Hi, I am looking for czech speaking catfighters (mostly women) to fight or just chat. It's not easy to find somebody czech speaking here, so if you are or know somebody, let me know. We can make a czech group here :). Thanks
one of my best friends here from czech she is very powerful and funny and extremely beautiful

Offline Jfight

Re: Czech catfighters
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 12:28:37 PM »
If you can send me her name it will be great :). I know so fsr jane_cat at trillian and kfight, but kfight is not much for chatting :)

one of my best friends here from czech she is very powerful and funny and extremely beautiful
Into mixed catfighting, wrestling or sexfighting. I an 31yo fit guy. I am 190cm, 90kg, fit and slightly muscular. Looking for cyber and irl. Feel free to add me