News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Short but sweet

• 4 Replies

Offline Ctfghtfan100

• Love catfights and cat fighters!
Short but sweet
« on: April 23, 2024, 06:32:25 AM »
As mentioned I am a fan of female fighting with my main interest being catfights!  Real, competitive, arranged catfighting has been a lot of fun! Hope to meet like-minded folks!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Short but sweet
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 11:05:34 PM »
This was pretty good.  Even though the girls didn't use fists to the face, they still got roughed up quite a bit.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 02:00:57 AM »
A catfight lovers dream. The ladies were not fucking around and out to finish the other. My money on the blonde to finish the brunette.

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 03:31:27 AM »
These two blew themselves out in 2 minutes. The time on the video shows that, and the camera guy/producer also tells them that. The girls are both physically exhausted and emotionally worn out after two minutes of wild action in this arranged but unscripted fight.

That's so much more realistic than many online fights that run for hours and  hours. Yes, online unavoidably suffers from a sort of time-expansion problem because it takes much longer to describe, by tapping on keys, a fight. But still, watching a video like this one -- 2 minutes of wildcat fury and then they are physically and psychologically done -- is a good reminder for those that are interested in incorporating a little more realism into online fights. I go both ways on this, I am not criticizing but only underlining what this video shows.

Good post!
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 07:14:38 PM »
sexy as hell, but I'm glad they didn't get seriously hurt.