News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Andi vs Taylor on VM series Crystal Films

• 3 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Andi vs Taylor on VM series Crystal Films
« on: July 20, 2012, 06:05:26 AM »
i think they fought 3X with Andi willing all 3. i will give Taylor credit she did not back down.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Andi vs Taylor on VM series Crystal Films
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 02:04:31 AM »
Their first fight was the best.  As is often the case in any competiton, when the two competitors don't know each other the battle is intense with neither side wanting to give in.  That was fight #1.  However, once one person (or team) establishes themself (itself) as superior to the other, the subsequent match-ups tend to be more one-sided.  Such was the case with Andi and Taylor.  In fight #2, Taylor came out strong, but faded as it became more and more evident that Andi had the weight, stamina and skill advantage.  The third fight, as I recall, didn't last long with Andi winning again.     

Still, their topless matches were heartpounding!

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 05:37:41 AM »
We need more matches like that!

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 08:30:41 PM »
So is Crystal closed down?  Some pretty raunchy gals, but good fights.

Sadly Crystal hasn't prodcued anything in years.

Their old product can be bought as downloads from legit sources , CrystalCatfighting.com and other places.

They are missed