News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Review of MFX-382.dragon films: No nudity 16:30

• 2 Replies

Offline Paradigmshift

Review of MFX-382.dragon films: No nudity 16:30
« on: September 25, 2014, 11:32:35 AM »
The woman in the red dress and black thong is a looker and has an amazing body.  Her rival much less so and wears shorts cut off around mid-thigh.  I find this completely unappealing.  Then the wrestling started.  Holy shit!!  These women went straight for the hair and breast and were very soon attacking each other in between the legs with kicks, grabs, claws and gouges. Not sure of the premise of the fight because they weren't speaking English...Luckily I don't really care.  Around 4:20 the hottie in the red dress puts a crotch claw on her friend in the blue jean shorts who pays her back later with a double breast wrenching.  Of course red dress black thong retaliates later with a kick to blue jeans crotch...which blue jeans  repays with another breast squeezing attack and at 7:16 gives her friend what looks like a cavity search with her right hand until red dress black thong releases her crotch claw...blue jeans is not playing around.

This match is amazing and has something in it for everyone: choking, face slapping, breast mauling, crotch grabbing, hair pulling, panty punching and at 12:45 I see something I've never seen in any FvsF before: While they're on the floor red dress black thong gets stuck in between blue jeans legs and each of them slaps a crotch claw on the other and proceed to twist and shout for quite a few seconds with neither willing to relinquish the hold.  On a scale of 1-5 bonerific I'd give this a solid 3.5 or 4!! Keep an eye out for these guys. This match is a keeper and well worth the price.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:46:58 PM by Paradigmshift »

Offline Paradigmshift

Re: Pics from the clip =>Review of MFX-382.dragon films: No nudity 16:30
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 01:45:04 PM »
Check out these pics:

Offline Paradigmshift

Re: More pics=> Review of MFX-382.dragon films: No nudity 16:30
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 01:47:08 PM »
More images: