News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michelle's Series of Unfortunate Events:Part 1 Teachers Tussle -Rewrite

• 4 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
This is a re-write of the series I posted almost 2 years ago - I finished touching this up, edited it, and removed the blood, and I am working on completing the rewrite of part 2.  That being said I should have 2 news ones, part 3 and part 4 up in a relatively short period. 

{alt} {alt}

Standing 5’7”, with long thick blonde hair, the well-defined face of a model, and the body of a Playmate sporting mouthwatering measurements of 36D-23-35, Michelle was every student’s fantasy.  The blonde was finishing her first year as a non-tenured teacher, and now sat in the deserted classroom grading her student’s exams. The day was finally drawing to an end, her eyes blurry from staring at papers all day while the majority of high school students and teachers packed the gymnasium watching the year-end assembly.  More than ready to go to a bar and grab a drink, the beautiful blonde was just finishing grading the last student’s exam, when suddenly the door to the classroom was flung open. 

{alt}

A dark skinned behemoth filled the door’s frame, her body blocking the entire hallway, as her eyes finally locked like lazar beams onto Michelle,  “They are giving you the full time job!  Those fuckers are letting me go and hiring you!  Me…they are firing my ass!”  The black woman screamed in rage her fist pounding the wooden door frame, “I got fired today cxnt…your bony white ass and silicone filled tits stole my job!” 

Michelle’s mouth hung open, her mind spun as she tried to process what the screaming black woman was yelling about, “What…what are you talking about?”

Known as “Angry Arlene”, the teacher that everyone hated, stormed into the classroom, “How did you do it?  You’re fuckin clueless and don’t know shit about anything other than dressing like a slut!  You fucked the principal…didn’t ya bitch?  You dumb cxnt…there is no way you should be takin’ my job!” With each sentence the black woman drew closer, closing the distance to where Michelle still sat.

Michelle’s mind raced, nervously her long legs uncrossed under the desk, the short pink dress exposing a lot of her meaty thighs, “I’m just a temp…they didn’t tell me anything about full time yet!”   

Arlene, known for her temper, both with the students and other faculty members, was now directly across the desk from where the scared shitless blonde sat.  The big black teacher stood almost 6 feet, and Arlene’s fist thudded down on the wooden desk knocking over a pile of exams that Michelle had just finished grading, “You walk around these hallways swishing that ass around, and shaking those fake tits all over!  You’re a whore…nothing more than a cheap filthy whore!  That’s why Principal McVickers is keeping you…I won’t suck his cock like you!  This is discrimination!”

“I didn’t know they even offered me the job!” Michelle starred at the larger woman.  The blonde was about to rise, but her heel slipped as she was pushing upward, instead she stayed in her seat, not the day to be in 3 inch heels and this dress she thought. 

Arlene’s hand flew across the dress, the stapler, piles of recently graded exam papers, and Michelle’s bottle of water went flying to the side spilling over the ground, “Well I just left McVickers office…he told me he was planning on keeping you around and because I ain’t tenured yet!  They are lettin’ me go!...You fucked him didn’t ya cxnt”

Michelle now stood up, the skin tight pink dress hugging her body like glove, nervously the blonde made her way for the door, sputtering, “I…I didn’t fuck anyone…let alone Principal McVickers!”

“I’ll show you what I do to whores like you! Slut’s that fuck people to steal hard working women’s jobs!”  The black woman sprang into action.  Michelle was in mid stride making a dash in towards the doorway, the blonde forced to move slowly in her heels, while her large breasts were bouncing around on her chest.  “Not so fast cxnt!”  The large black woman was far faster then the blonde gave her credit for, and the big woman caught the hottie when she was only a few feet from freedom.  “EIIIHHHHH!!!” Michelle shrieked as the black woman’s left hand latched onto the back of her lovely long blonde hair, stopping her in mid step.   

Shaking the stunned beauty around with her left hand, the black woman screamed, “Thought you could run from me and escape your punishment. I don’t think so!” Arlene’s right fist was already cocked back and the black woman’s punch blasted into the blonde’s ribs from behind.  “Ohhhmmmmppphhhh!”  Gasping, Michelle was caught totally off guard, the grueling punch knocking the wind from her.  Arlene pulled back on the blonde’s hair, and Michelle’s body was left hunched over at the waist.  The black woman’s arm cocked back and slammed forward hammering the beauties temple, landing with a dull thud.   

“Unnghhh!”  Michelle’s head whipped to the side, her mouth hanging open, and before she could gather her senses, Arlene now held two handfuls of long blonde hair.  The black woman tightened her grip and wildly began shaking the sexy teacher around the classroom, painfully yanking her in circles by the hair.  “My haiiiirrr!” Michelle yelled out, her body driven back and forth while Arlene kept tugging the helpless blonde’s head side to side keeping the stunned hottie hunched over at the waist and stumbling along awkwardly in her high heeled shoes.  “I’ma rip your fuckin bleached out hair right from your scalp…let’s see if McVickers thinks you’re so hot when I get through with your make over!” Arlene screamed. 

Arlene put everything she had into ripping Michelle’s hair from her scalp, and the blonde shrieked when her ankle twisted out to the side.  Michelle lost her balance and was about to fall to the floor, but Arlene ripped the stunned hottie backward keeping the sexy teacher right on her feet.  Michelle stumbled along, trying to keep pace as the big black woman increased her stride, the blonde screaming “It huuurrrrtttsss!”  Arlene ripped back and forth and poor Michelle’s body moved awkwardly in response, like a puppet on strings, jerking back and forth with each painful pull.  Michelle’s heart shaped ass wiggled in the air, the sexy pink dress almost riding up exposing her underwear as the hunched over beauty fought to free her hair from the torment.

“Lettttt go!”  Michelle was screaming in pain, the crazed black woman putting her weight into a violent pull and this time the blonde did lose her balance tripping over her heel and landing on all fours on the ground.  “My haiiiirrr!”  Michelle shrieked in fear and pain as the black woman was left holding a tuft of her precious blonde locks.  The bottom of her pink dress rode up over her meaty thighs, exposing her slingshot white thong, as her hands came up to her burning scalp.  Arlene dangled the long strand of hair and taunted the blonde babe, “This is nothing!  I am going to destroy you job stealer!” 

“You bitch!” Michelle sobbed out in pain, her hands still massaging her scalp, beautiful eyes coated with tears.  “Get up you fucking slut!  I am going to ruin you!”  Arlene screamed at Michelle who was now trying to crawl away, the blonde pushing backward with her hands, the dress again riding upward exposing the sexy thong as she crab-crawled towards the door.  The black woman patiently waited for the blonde to rise up off the ground, and Arlene charged forward slamming her bigger frame squarely into Michelle hammering into the blonde full steam.  “Unnnghhh!”  Michelle groaned, her body sent flying backward and the sexy teacher crashed against the wall, her spine catching the metal edge of the chalkboard. 

The jarring impact sent Michelle right back down to the floor, struggling to find breath and figure out how to get out of this predicament as her hands now held her aching spine.  “I’ma teach you a lesson you over inflated Barbie doll!”  Arlene was already back on her feet, and the black woman latched onto Michelle’s skin tight pink dress.  “Oh no!”  Michelle gasped, the blonde was still in shock from the attack when she felt Arlene pulling at the neck straps of the dress, her body slowly pulled right off the floor.  "How the fuck did you fit your fake basketball sized tits inside this slutty dress?" Arlene yelled, while she ripped and pulled at the material around Michelle’s neck, the black woman began shaking the stunned hottie around the room. 

“What…what are you doing?” Michelle shrieked in fear, her hands coming up trying to prevent the stripping.  “I’m gonna strip your slutty ass…let’s show the school what a whore really looks like!” The black woman yelled.  Back and forth Arlene shook the blonde in a circle, the blonde praying for an end to this nightmare as she fought to pry the black woman’s hands from her dress.  RIPPPPP! “Noooo!”  Michele gasped as the pink material ripped wide open down the center of her body, her right breast popping out jiggling over the now ruined material of her designer dress. 

The dress had make shift cup support, and the blonde neglected to wear a bra today.  Arlene stopped her attack momentarily to stare at the mound of perfection, Michelle’s flawless fake orb, her huge silver dollar sized areola, and the hardening eraser sized nipple.  “You fake titted cxnt!” Arlene hissed, again bending down and latching onto the ripped dress pulling the material apart, ripping it further while dragging Michelle forward in a shaky standing position.  “Please stoooppppp! I don’t deserve this…I didn’t do anything I swear!”  Michelle whined, the blonde aching and a total mess; her long blonde hair was strewn about her face, her right breast hanging out of the confines of her sexy pink dress.  Arlene never let up, the black woman still maintained a tight grip on the top of Michelle’s now ruined dress and the black woman continued tugging it downward while ripping apart the material.   

Michelle pawed at the black woman’s hands, by now Arlene had the pink dress almost ripped in half, the stretched out material dangling around the blonde’s tight midsection.  Michelle could only gasp, both of her large breasts were completely on display, and what a display it was, as neither orb of perfection had a tan line anywhere.  The blonde clearly spent hours in the gym each week, her tight midsection having no traces of excess fat anywhere, her big fake mammaries dangling on her upper chest dwarfing her tiny midsection.  Arlene didn’t slow, again going after what was left of Michelle’s dress, tugging it downward and having little trouble pulling the material over Michelle’s shapely thighs.  “No!  No!  Not this!  Why?  Dear God leave me alone!”  The blonde’s screamed, the dress settling around her ankles, while her hands were rose upward and shielded her massive breasts. 

{alt}

Michelle was unsure what to do, and slowly her right arm slid down and grabbed at the material around her feet trying to pull the dress back over her exposed body.  Michelle’s heart shaped ass looked incredible when she bent forward, covered in a sexy lacey white thong that barely hid any of her deeply tanned and fleshly cheeks.  The blonde was hunching forward fiddling with her dress and Arlene stepped up driving her left knee flying forward slamming flush into the center of Michelle’s forehead.  Michelle’s eyes instantly glazed over, her forehead exploded in pain and her upper body flew backward sending her crashing down to the ground.  Michelle was laying on the ground spread eagle, breasts quivering and the blonde slowly shook her head starring at the ceiling with the remnants of her dress lying around her ankles. 

Before she even thought of defending herself the blonde was being pulled up to her feet by her long locks.  With her left hand holding onto Michelle’s blonde hair, Arlene’s right fist came flying up and her upper cutting fist slammed into Michelle’s right breast.  “Fake tits!  That’s how you stole my job cxnt!’  Arlene screamed, loving the feeling of mashing the blonde’s tit.  “Ohhhh my Gaaawwwwddd!”  The blonde moaned as her implant was flattened against her chest bone, and instantly Michelle's knees buckled while her mouth dropped open in pain.  With one hand in her hair, Arlene began driving the blonde backward and her next punch slammed into Michelle’s tight stomach landing just above her belly button.  Michelle groaned as her head was slammed back into the wall, and then Arlene stepped up firing punches hammering home into the beauties unprotected breasts. 

“Oh no…it hurts…ohhhh plleasee stooopp!” Michelle could only cry out as Arlene’s second punch was a hammering hook that sent her aching right orb blasting about her chest.  A third and a fourth punch exploded into the blonde’s ample bosom and Michelle’s head just went lifelessly side-to-side, her hanging breasts shooting about her chest, smashing into one another.  What a sexy display, the blonde teacher standing helpless against the wall, in heels and a white thong while her tits got pummeled.  Punches five, six, and seven all slammed home squarely into Michelle’s jiggling melons before her knees finally gave out and she crumpled to the floor.  “My tits…no pleassssseeee!”  Michelle was sobbing like a baby, curled up on the ground, hands gingerly cupping her pulsating breasts trying to massage away the aching pain. 

“Ohhhh no darlin’ you looovvveeee showing those tits off!  Every time I see you they are practically hanging out of your slutty clothes any way!”  Arlene screamed and took a few seconds to catch her breath before she again bent down and began straddling the beaten Goddess’s tiny waist.  “Get offff…. pppppplllleeeeassssee!”  Michelle panicked as she felt her body being pinned in place against the ground, but a horrific right cross blasting across her cheek instantly slowed all signs of fight from the blonde.  “Your fucking face won’t be looking so pretty anytime soon bitch!” Arlene screamed and sent another closed fisted punch slamming into Michelle’s face.  Arlene yelled out, “That principal ain’t gonna wanna fuck you ever again when I get done with this face!”  The aching blonde’s cheek took the brunt of the blow and her head whipped to the side, tears trickling from her eyes. 

Michelle’s long legs wildly kicked out, her midsection pinned in place, and her arms rendered useless against her torso.  “My face…no…not my face!”  The blonde’s china doll face took the third punch that crushed directly into her right eye socket.  Another sickening thud filled the air as Arlene’s clenched fist hammered down into the blonde’s aching face, this time blasting into her suddenly puffy left cheek.  “Stoppp…oh stooppp!” Michelle’s lips quivered, the blonde helpless to stop the punches from the sadistic black woman, again and again her model like face was hammered unmercifully by flying closed fisted punches. 

Thud, thud, thud, the black woman wailed away and Michelle somehow fought to break free as her face was being beaten to a pulp.  “You’ll need to walk around with a bag over your head you’ll be so ugly when I get done!”  Arlene screamed, the black woman showed no signs of slowing her attack and was seemingly hell bent on destroying the stunning gals beauty as her fists flew like pistons, slamming into Michelle’s cheeks, nose, chin, and eyes.  Thuds continued filled the air as Michelle’s once perfect face was used as a punching bag, every inch of flesh pummeled by stinging shots, and the blonde was helpless to stop the onslaught. 

Arlene’s fists flew up and drove down, again and again blasting away without showing any signs of slowing.  Now, the blonde’s head just rolled side to side in response to each punch, her cheeks already purple and swollen from the horrific onslaught.  The fight to defend herself faded and Arlene’s knuckles thudded down into tender flesh, Michelle's eyes rolling back in her head, the blonde seemingly going unconscious.  The blonde’s once stunningly beautiful face was already damaged and swollen beyond belief, both eyes lumped and turning purple, her cheeks were puffed up to double their normal size when the attack finally stopped, Arlene clenching and unclenching her now aching knuckles. 

The battered Goddess didn’t stir, her face a mask of bruises and swelling, her heaving breasts dangling over the sides of her torso.  Arlene took a few seconds again before she walked forward raised her foot upward then drove her pointy heel right into Michelle’s aching boob.  Michelle’s body slowly jerked in response to the building pain as Arlene evilly began twisting the spiky heel into the blonde’s implant.  “No more…ohhhh pllleeeasseee!”  the aching Goddess begged, her hands slowly coming off the ground as she began coming to.  Pain tore through her breast and the blonde began scrambling to pry the heel off her aching boob.  Arlene kept it up for a few more seconds before she raised her foot upward and slammed a kick down into Michelle’s ribs.  Michelle groaned, her body sprawling to the side sending her face down on the carpet, holding her aching ribs. 

Arlene latched onto the blonde’s long locks and began pulling Michelle up to her feet again. The sexy Goddess was a mess left only in her stiletto heels and sexy slingshot white thong, her long hair spraying out everywhere, her breasts red and aching, her knees buckling, and her arms limp at her sides.  Arlene’s left hand tightly wound up in Michelle’s hair and her right arm flew back and exploded upward into Michelle’s tight stomach.  Michelle groaned as the wind shot from her body, but Arlene pressed the attack as another fist flew upward this time smashing into her ribs. 

{alt}

The blonde was hunched over at waist level as a jarring left hook smashed into her temple sending her spinning around, but Arlene jerked her back over by her hair hold.  Wrapping her hand tightly in Michelle’s hair, Arlene’s stomped over to the wooden desk and smashed Michelle face first into it.  The blonde’s upper body rested on the desk, her thong covered ass sticking straight up into the air, her limp arms dangling at her side.  Arlene ran back over to Michelle’s pink dress and returned to the sobbing Goddess.  “I’ll teach you a final lesson!”  The black woman spun the material around the blonde’s left wrist, the black woman having little trouble restraining the blonde’s arms behind her as Michelle hand no clue what was happening. 

The black woman tied the dress around the blonde’s right wrist, and then began tying the blonde’s wrists together behind her back.  Around and around the material went until it was finally knotted in place, the blonde having no clue of her predicament.  “Let’s go slut…this school is going to see you for the whore you are!”  The black woman pulled the battered beauty off the desk, one hand latched tightly on her disheveled mane, the other painfully clamped down upon the blonde’s battered right breast. 

The black woman squeezed the blonde’s boob, “Get marching!  We have an assembly to get to!”  Michelle stumbled along through the classroom until together the two women neared the door, “Say goodbye to your old classroom...you ain’t gonna ever see it again!”   Michelle’s face contorted as her hair was yanked from behind, and the black woman’s nails gouged her breast.  Pushed from the room, the blonde was led through the vacant hallways where not a creature stirred.  Michelle fought the burning in her right breast, the black woman still squeezing her aching boob, her begging did little at this point, and her march was made in silent defeat.

The broken blonde was violently led around a right turn, and then down the hall Michelle stumbled along until they reached the gymnasium, “Let’s give this school something to remember you by!  It’s your going away present to all the horny boys and male teachers” Arlene screamed and slammed the blonde flying into the gymnasium door.  The door was knocked open and music and clapping overwhelmed both girls as the gymnasium was packed to the rafters.  Rearing back on Michelle’s hair, Arlene hissed, “This is my good bye present you cxnt!” the black woman flung the blonde forward through the doors.

Michelle stumbled into the gymnasium tumbling a few feet before her aching body crashed down to the ground, and soon people began noticing.  At first it was a few, then it was the music coming to a halt, then gasps, laughter, and catcalls tilled the air.  Suddenly a shocked gymnasium full of students and teachers stared at Michelle’s near naked body laying on the ground.  Michelle hardly stirred, her arms bound behind her back, her limp hands resting on her thong covered ass, both breasts swollen and gouged, her once flawless face a mask of swelling and bruises.  Michelle thought she was dreaming as sounds of laughter filled her ears followed by clicks and flashes of cameras and cell phones going off.  The blonde’s eyes closed as she fell unconscious. 

Offline bishopberkley

Re: Michelle's Series of Unfortunate Events:Part 1 Teachers Tussle -Rewrite
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 12:57:25 AM »
Yay! Michelle was a great hapless character and, as brutal as I like the action, I prefer it bloodless to give an almost comic/cartoon dimension. I loved the one where she was a waitress too.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 04:01:38 AM »
I’m loving it !  More more please!

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 11:06:21 PM »
Great story. I think this one is the best of the series. Great attire for a beautiful loser.
One of the hottest one sided beatdowns around here.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 02:36:34 AM »
Just found this, it's really good!