News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FEET FIGHT, a discussion for all feet fight fans out there!

• 98 Replies

Offline fvffight_EvenFights

• God Member
FEET FIGHT, a discussion for all feet fight fans out there!
« on: December 11, 2017, 03:28:44 AM »
i'm new to this forum, and just curious what proportion of you loves the idea of a feet fight?
not domination, but both women facing one another face to face, and placing their sweaty and stinky feet on each other's pretty face. both of them have to smell her opponent's odours and the match ends untill one or both of them can not take it anymore.
perhaps those images can offer you some indications
I have finally decided to become a 3D catfight content creator! Even fights, slap fights, feet fights and MUCH MORE!
https://www.deviantart.com/evenfights
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=78931037

Offline fvffight_EvenFights

• God Member
Re: FEET FIGHT, a discussion for all feet fight fans out there!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 03:31:06 AM »
welcome to any discussions about this topic, sites, your thoughts, experiences,,,, anything relates to feet fight
i know it is rather a small topic among catfight, or say it exotic :)))
I have finally decided to become a 3D catfight content creator! Even fights, slap fights, feet fights and MUCH MORE!
https://www.deviantart.com/evenfights
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=78931037

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 08:46:08 AM »
it is not considered to be a catfight IMHO

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 05:46:27 AM »
HI, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!  I love when pretty females use their sexy, smelly feet on another female opponent!  Very hot to me!  FOOT SMOTHERING at the end of a catfight, fight, wrestling match, battle, to punish the loser is also fantastic to me!  GREAT STUFF!  I would love to see and hear more on this topic!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 05:49:19 AM »
This is the kind of stuff that I love!  I was hoping to see something like this for so long! It finally happened, these two sexy women hate each other, and they had been talking about settling their differences . Sue, a gorgeous Indian girl, came to Nancy's house with one girlfriend, and I joined Nancy and her husband. Sue looked amazing, better than ever! Sue is now about 26 years old, she is a tall and fit 5'9 and roughly 130 pounds. Her long shinny black hair was down, not tied up, her skin was smooth, light brown, her smile amazingly white. So beautiful. She wore a printed sun dress, orange with blue and white flowers, and she had high heeled strappy white sandals on, her toes and fingers were painted a bright orange to match her dress. She slipped her shoes off her size 9 feet, and slowly lifted her sundress off, and her tight body was in a white bikini, her breasts were barely contained. Nancy did not want to be upstaged. She had on a pink one piece bathing suit, and her fingers and sexy toes were painted a deep bright pink to match. Her make-up was flawless, and her pink lipstick was so moist and sexy. She looked great, at 5'8 135 pounds, short blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, and was fit and ready to go. There was a lot of trash talk, and banter, the women sat, sizing each other up, crossing their sexy legs, adjusting their bathing suits. Then it was time. They both walked barefoot to the center of the very large blue wrestling mats laid out on the floor in Nancy's basement. NO INTERFERING WAS ALLOWED, and NO PUNCHING, everything else goes. FOOT WORSHIP will happen for the loser, how long, is up to the winner. The women circled, slapped at each others hands, then they grabbed for hair. Nancy's hair is shorter, but full enough for grabbing. Sue got a foot behind Nancy tripping her to the mat, surprising the dominant Nancy. Sue stomped on Nancy's breasts, two, three times. Nancy grabbed her foot and twisted her ankle tripping Sue to the mat. Sue was able to kick Nancy right in the face with her sexy long left foot. Nancy got real angry. Sue kicked her in her now sore breasts with her right foot. Sue was very determined and really agressive, more so than ever before. Nancy got hold of her thigh, and dug her finger nails in. Sue screamed. Nancy freed her right bare foot and kicked Sue in her exposed stomache, and then lifted that foot nailing Sue in her temple with her bare heel. That hurt Sue. Sue on instinct kicked Nancy in her chin. Nancy rolled to the side, positioned her legs and got Sue in a tight body scissor. Sue grabbed Nancy's breasts, but Nancy grabbed her hands, pushing them off. Nancy squeesed really hard, then rolled and got her legs to travel to Sue's neck and head. Sue grabbed Nancy's thigh, but Nancy was able to remove her hand, and somehow got her other hand too. She pulled her arms while squeesing her neck and head. Nancy had her in trouble, but she wanted to punish her more, for hurting her. She freed her top leg, and stomped on Sue's face with that foot, then she rubbed the foot harshly on her face. Sue screamed, tried to twist away, Nancy extended herself so she could get her foot flush on her face. Sue bucked and kicked, but Nancy was able to get the foot firmly on her face! Sue yelled, Nancy maneuvered her body so that she could sit between Sue's long legs. She still had both of her arms. Nancy wiggled, and twisted and got on top of Sue. Nancy was able to lift her sexy, sweaty bare right foot, and hovered it over Sue's face. She told her to stop resisting, or she will stomp on her face again. Sue couldn't believe that this older woman was dominating her. Nancy rested her bare heel on her chin, Sue looked right at and into her bare foot sole. Nancy told her to lay still, or she will really hurt her! Sue thought about resisting, she didn't want this woman's feet on her face again. Nancy got her other foot on her neck, choking her a little. Sue moved her head, trying to get away from the dominant and smelly foot. She couldn't, and after almost five minutes gave up! Nancy smiled brightly, loving this. She adjusted herself, got more comfortable, and gently placed her right bare foot completely on her face. She told the younger girl to deeply smell her foot, and looked at her husband and me. Sue's friend looked disgusted, but just sat there. Nancy laughed as Sue started to cough from the strong sour vinegar, moist sweat and leather smell. Nancy wore closed toe brown loafers with bare feet for hours before the match. She got her feet very sweaty and smelly! Sue choked, as Nancy slowly rubbed that stinky foot all over her face for a good ten minutes. Now for the other foot, Nancy stated. She pinched her nose with her toes, then rubbed that foot over her mouth and nose as Sue kicked her legs in disgust. Nancy laughed, and sat on her like a Queen. Then Nancy rested both feet together on her face for a good five minutes. She removed them, Sue's face was wet from her foot sweat, her eyes were glazed and she was truly dizzy. Nancy kissed her, she said she could smell her feet on her face! She kissed her again, really smelling her own feet on the girls lips. Nancy sat back and relaxed. She told Sue to roll over so she could lick and kiss her toes! Sue gently licked each smelly toe, and planted deep kisses on Nancy's sexy feet! Smell my toes, Nancy ordered, and Sue placed her nose on her toes, one foot at a time. Nancy stood up, kicked her over on to her back, and stepped on her face with each bare foot one at a time. Nancy posed for us. She stepped on her firm shapely breasts, crushing them under her soles, she wiggled her toes on her crotch for a few minutes more. She then forced her right foot in her mouth gagging her. She deeply pushed it in. Then choked her mouth and tongue with her other foot. She made her suck her toes and lick up and down both bare soles, driving her husband and I wild with desire. Then planted her sexy right foot flush on her face, pressing it in, leaving it there for several minutes, wiggling her pretty bare toes, smothering the poor girl. Nancy then turned around and sat on the poor girls sweaty beaten face. Nancy wiggled her butt from side to side, and then positioned her big nose up her ass crack. Nancy bounced her sexy big firm butt up and down on her face, really making her smell her ass. Nancy laughed, you really are getting to know me, my ass, and and my feet quite well! SO HOT! I LOVED IT!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 06:55:18 AM »
I know this OLD TRUE story is not for everyone. It is mean, and a little gross. So if that is not for you, please don't read it. Nancy is my sexy friends wife that I write about on this forum often. She is now 50 years old, 5'7 135 pounds, has short blonde hair, blue eyes, very toned legs and beautiful and sexy size 8 feet, that really sweat and smell. She has wrestled many, many females over the years. She loves to stomp on other women's breasts and face, sit on female opponents, place her stinky feet on their face, and really force them to smell her strong foot odor. Many of these women, choke, cry, beg, yell for her to get her feet off their face! She just grabbed their arms, and continued forcing her feet on their mouth and noses. One really memorable fight, wrestling match, took place in her basement on blue mats. She fought this heavy German woman Olga. Olga was about 190 pounds had thick short black hair, dark brown eyes, thick legs, and wide unpainted size 9 feet. Nancy kicked her in the stomache repeatedly, and got her on her knees. She then kicked her in the face knocking her on to her back, and she stomped on her chest and her large stomach. Nancy loved pounding her breasts under her bare foot soles. Repeatedly she raised a bare foot up, and smashed it into her fat stomach, large breasts, and even her face! Nancy then sat on her, grabbed her arms and forced her right sweaty bare foot into her face flush. Olga yelled it stinks! Oh my god! Get your f'n foot off my face! She screamed, aaaahhh! Then after a few minutes of smelly foot torture, she gave out this huge belch! Nancy lifted her foot, Olga belched again loudly! I am so nautious she yelled! Olga turned her head towards the few people watching, and spit saliva on to the mat, drooling! It was gross! It wasn't vomit, just saliva, but she let it drip from her mouth. She belched again! Oh, I feel sick, your feet stink! The combination of the stomping, plus the stink of her sweaty feet was too much for her! Nancy watches her for a minute, still sitting on her. Olga belched again! Nancy did not get off her. Olga was groaning. Nancy then used the toes of her right foot to lift her face. Olga looked up, Nancy stepped firmly right on her face again with the foot that was making her sick! Olga yelled no, no more, no! Nancy rubbed her really smelly foot into her burping, belching face! Olga belched into her foot again! Nancy just continued to slowly foot smother her. That's right, smell my foot bitch, smell it good, get all the stink into your big stupid face! Nancy was so mean! The woman was nautious from her foot smell, but she didn't care, and really wanted this much bigger woman to suffer! Smell it! Smell it! Olga kicked her legs, twisted, bucked, screamed, and smelled her sweaty, stinky feet more, really against her will for the next 20 minutes!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 05:45:31 PM »
Nancy the leggy short haired blonde had another arranged wrestling battle in her basement a few years ago. Nancy met Rhonda at her gym, they started talking on the stair master. Rhonda was about Nancy's age and a mother of three at 44 years of age. Rhonda was an inch shorter at 5'7 and about the same weight at about 130 pounds. Rhonda had shoulder length dark hair and brown eyes. The women circled each other in bare feet, Nancy was too fast for her, and was able to kick her in the stomach with her right bare foot, and then in the chest with her left foot. Nancy's husband told me that Nancy easily restrained her in no more than five minutes with several kicks to her head, and into her face, as I wasn't there to see this battle. Nancy had her flat on her back, sat at her side and grabbed her left arm while stepping on her left ribs with her bare feet stretching Rhonda like a rag doll. Rhonda screamed in pain as Nancy's toes dug into her side. Nancy arched her back and really pulled her arm. As Rhonda got completely defenseless, Nancy scooted her butt closer to her and bent her knees, letting her feet relax against her side. Nancy then lifted her sexy sweaty right bare foot and placed it on Rhonda's poor face! Look up and don't move or I'll pull your arm out of it's socket!!! Rhonda just laid there still, and let Nancy's right bare foot rest on her face! She was being forced to smell the stinky red painted toed foot against her will, but did it!!! Nancy left that foot in her face for at least 15 minutes, rubbing it in her nose hard, and Rhonda could do nothing but smell it and look at it rest on her face! Nancy just laughed at her total humiliation, and just watched her foot wiggle all over the poor moms face! She kept asking her if she liked the smell of her foot, but all the loud coughing and choking and desperate pleading gave her the truthful answer to her question. Rhonda started to cry loudly. Nancy got her nose in between her big toe and her second toe and twisted it, and twisted it, making her smell the worst odor of her sweaty bare foot. Nancy then rubbed her big toe against her nostrils really making her smell her foot stench. She made her smell each sweaty foot up and down her stinky vinegary smelling soles, and all over. When Nancy finished with her, she stood up and slipped on sexy strappy 4 inch high sandals, then placed her feet near Rhonda's beaten face, and made her look at her sexy toes and press her nose against them, deeply smelling in their odor, and then slowly kiss them, then taste and lick them, driving her husband completely wild with excitement!!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »
NANCY'S SEXY DOMINANT SIZE 8 FOOT!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 06:30:22 PM »
Hey dude, I admire your bravery,  it's a fetish still not understood, and its a good place to ask. I have a foot fetish, but I hate the idea of dirty, smelly feet, unless a fight ends with a winner making the loser lick them as a punishment. I like the idea of two women, foot fighting, like a test of strength, interlocking toes etc. 
I'm sure you have already visited wikifeet,  but if not please do so.
I love to write or imagine to female celebs locking their same size feet to see who has the better feet, pm if you fancy a chat ;)

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 08:03:55 PM »
Hey dude, I admire your bravery,  it's a fetish still not understood, and its a good place to ask. I have a foot fetish, but I hate the idea of dirty, smelly feet, unless a fight ends with a winner making the loser lick them as a punishment. I like the idea of two women, foot fighting, like a test of strength, interlocking toes etc. 
I'm sure you have already visited wikifeet,  but if not please do so.
I love to write or imagine to female celebs locking their same size feet to see who has the better feet, pm if you fancy a chat ;)

Totally agree with Gent. I want well pedicured feet, smooth, with red polished nails. I prefer if the two rivals wear genuine stockings (RHT or FF). The fight could be sensuous but also hard, with scratching and hard pushing. I'd like also if they fuck each other with their feet.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 12:21:48 AM »
Gmenn, we must be kindred spirits. I'm not a fan of stockings, unless they get ripped off, but otherwise we are the same 😊 who would be your perfect two celebs to have a foot fight?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 12:22:26 AM by Gent »

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 05:19:51 AM »
EUGENIE BOUCHARD VS MARIA SHARAPOVA......two athletic beauties that really dislike each other!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 05:25:53 AM »
EUGENIE VS MARIA!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 11:59:49 AM »
really glad you answered royal, id love to hear as many fighters as possible. im gonna google their feet now.
How about kaley cuoco vs alison brie? cant seem to get pictures on here, i have two perfect pictures :)

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 06:02:48 PM »
Not really into celebrities. I'm more into common women but with beautiful feet (of course wearing stockings). Like the girls in the pics.