News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Horrible rules of Freestyle

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Horrible rules of Freestyle
« on: December 01, 2010, 06:34:55 PM »
In the morning I hv seen the horrible live freestyle of Nirmala Devi with Khazakastan gal in 48 kg …Nirmala was looking bigger with the taller limbs…
The first bout ended with a point win in favour of Kazak…with both the gals virtually not making any attempt…only at the dying moment khazak cud push the Indian out a bit so got 1 point & so the whole round. .& .half of the total match in a best of 3. Wah!.
The next round Nirmala won 4-0.
The third ended again 0-0 & ball is taken…where the khazak choose to attack the left leg of Nirmala..(just like penalty kicks)…Nirmala also defended well...but only as the Kazak cud move a bit back after doing nothing spl so she won the whole important point & also the match.
Is it a wrestling…Its realy bull shit.
Also I say if the Khazak gal wud hv been given some time in the second round…she cud hv turned the table on the Indian in the second round too…but it is the rule they were separated.
First of All the bouts r very small…w/o any scope to retaliate properly…& if for just coming on back u won a fight not even getting ur opponent down (leave apart pinning) & letting her fight back…its realy bullish…even I think the wrestlers fear to make gud moves… bcse of all these silly things.
Nothing is tested well & properly…it sud b gud for All.
Better r the wrestling’s which we see in Tuff …they r far better wrestlings…no bullish points like this n All… giving the wrestlers full freedom w/o any interruptions in the bout where they r realy tested.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”