News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jersey Shores Brunettes TagTeam vs Newport Beach Blondes Tag Team in an NHB matc

• 28 Replies

Offline PrincessShelly

• I will fight for my man
I feel the pain in my legs as I lay there prone.  I am furious beyond words that you would try to injure my legs.  I see what Gladys is doing to Brook and it gives me an idea. I swing muy forearm at the back of your ankles as I get to my knees. You go down hard on your back. I get up on my sore legs, grab your head and start banging it on floor.
Take hat you filthy bitch!
I stomp o your head to show you I can still use my legs.
How do you like my legs now?!
You grab your forehead and roll supine. I quickly run around and straddle your back, on one knee down and the other leg bent. Taking a lesson from Gladys, I grab the sides of your head and pull up with a camel clutch.
I’ve got you now bitch! You’ll have to give up to get out.
I shake you back and forth. I lift you up with my brace leg, bending your back  painfully. You start waving your arms in pain and helplessness. Finally, you tap out giving me a submission. I hear the crowd behind me going wild.

The fucking skank had to give up!!
{alt}
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 06:24:07 PM by PrincessShelly »
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
I am trapped in a camel clutch hold by Gladys. She’s smarter than she looks which is easy given that she looks quite stupid. The pain is excruciating as she applies the pressure on my neck and back. I dig down into my inner strength. I wrap my fingers around your wrists and began to pull your hands away from my face. Your arms fly up as your hands come apart. Before you even think about grabbing me again, I back out between your legs.   I grab yur ankles and lift your legs sending to crashing to the floor.

We both get up quickly. I charge you as you turn towards me. I trap your arms in a double underhook and flip you over me. You land hard on your back and I can see immediately it hurts as you grab your back. In a split second I my body is across yours for a pin. I position myself carefully. No way are you going t to bridge out this tie. Gladys. No don’t even struggle. I think your back is to sore. The ref comes over quickly this time and counts you out. Surely this quick pin will impress the audience. I can heard them clapping, stamping, and yelling.

I’m stronger than you. Your grip is so easy to break, C U N T 
{alt}
{alt}

Offline EvilEileen

• I hunt down blonde bitches
PrincessShelly and I get up and face each other. We square off but I am faster than her. I grab your hair, spin around and twist you around se we are back-to-back. I lean forward and lift you by your hair onto my back. You are helpless, all you can do is kick your legs like a little girl. I knew your fucking bleached blonde hair had to be good for something.

I let your hair go once I feel you are sufficiently disabled from the pain emanating from your scalp. Your fall flat on your face. I bend down beside you and roll you over onto your back. I grab your right leg as I prepare to get on top of your. I lift your leg as my back squashes your pitiful tits. I hold your leg up high to pin you. The ref is either incompetent or busy with Brook and Gladys as it takes him a long time to start counting. Fortunately, I easily keep you, Princess, pinned until he finally counts you out.   

I’m still not through with you. I have plans to punish your business end that got you your last promotion. You are slow to get off your back. I run around to your feet. Grabbing the soles of your shoes, I lift and legs and spread them wide. I jump of high and land with both legs right on your cxnt!

That hair left worked so  well I decide to use it again. I haul you up by your head; twist us back-to-back and lift you by your hair once again. As before, I drop you and pin you. This time the pin is quicker. No matter as I cold have kept you here, flat on your back all day.

{alt}

THIS IS FUN!  ;D
{alt}

Offline EvilEileen

For those of you wondering abut he video clips let me say that are courtesy of GladysKean. For a blonde bimbo she is quite clever. She has used a program to perform some wrestling action with a reasonable facsimile of us for participants. She has kindly made them available for us to use. I could even like her if she was such a stuck-up whore.
{alt}

Offline GladysKean

• Let's have fun
   My eyes are tearing and my nose feels like it is n fire. On top of that my forehead feels like it has been hit repeatedly with a hammer. I am bent on one knee rubbing my nose and forehead. Fortunately, you don’t press your attack. Could you possibly feel a little sorry for me. I DOUBT THAT!
   You allow me to get. I face you and quickly kick you in the gut. As you are bending down, gasping, I took my left arm over your neck which pins your head down I then insert my right arm under your left armpit and lock my hands behind your back. I lift you up by both armpits, your arms flapping like a chicken. I lift you way up and slam you down on your tailbone. CRASH1
    I now have you locked in my powerful ‘wing clipper’ hold. I use my left arm to put pressure on your neck while you continue to fail your arms like a chicken. I keep up the pressure until you tap out.
    I released the hold and shove you hard on your back. I grab your left leg and throw you off to the side. I am on you in a flash before you can get up.  I raise your right leg to keep you pinned in a crossbody pin.
   That’s a submission and a pin. I hope the audience is impressed. I believe it is a better achievement than Evil’s double pin of the same pin. No creativity in her fighting.
{alt}

{alt}

Offline BeckyCat

Raison d’être for the Tag Team Match
The Newport Beach Blondes (NBB) were looking for a tag team to have a match against. The found the Jersey Shores Brunettes (JSB) who were also looking for  match, read that more of a fight than a match. The JSB challenged the NBB and it was accepted.

The Two Tag Teams           
The Newport Beach Blondes                                       
                              The Jersey Shores Brunettes
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
GladysKean
23 years old
5’ 5½” 128 lbs
36C-23-36
BMI: 21.1

PrincessShelly
27 years old
5’ 7” 126 lbs
36D-25-36
BMI: 19.8
FightingBrook
23 years old
5’ 7” 118 lbs
35C-25-36
BMI: 18.6

EvilEileen.
32 years old
5’ 7” 138 lbs
BMI: 21.7
38D-26-3

This is a no holds barred tag team match.
The following rules apply:
  • No disqualification for any reason
  • NHB catfight rules
  • There is no elimination. If a team member can't continue
    the other member will continue against the other team
    until if and when he fallen member can rejoin the action
  • Scoring:
    • Match is a time limit match of one hour
    • Scoring is by audience participation
    • Audience will award points by voting
    • Audience vote will be  subjective as to whom they thinks defeated an opponent
    • Winner team is the aggregate of points awarded to each member of the team

In other words, the winner team is the team that has the most votes from the sum of the two members.

The ‘ladies’ are in the dress room and will make an entrance down the runway.
This looks like it’s going to be a good battle, and those blondes look like they’ll handle those trashy brunettes, just fine!!!!!

Offline PrincessShelly

My scalp is burning, not from just one hair lift but from two, you nasty brunette bitch. My scalp wasn’t meant to lift 126 pounds. The hurt from my scalp is even more painful than my crotch where you landed with both feet on my private parts. Letting myself get pinned twice is hoisting. I want to punish you for all this ignominies.

You foolishly gloat over me thinking that I am to hurt and damaged to fight. Big mistake, Evil, I am a tough blonde and have a high pain threshold to boot. I get to my knees and shove your hard into the barrier. You bounce off the barrier and go down on your knees. I move in as you start to get up. I grab your head and pull it between my thighs. My sore cxnt be damned, I am going to give to punish you. I also am going to show you that I am no weak blonde. I jump up high with your head trapped between my sexy thighs, lifting your 138 pounds as I do so. 138 pounds, HAH! Your fat ass tells me you must be at least 5 to 10 pounds heavier. Now ladies are allowed to lie about their weight but you’re no lady so you don’t have that right. 

We land with a hard thump which jars your head. “That is called the Shelly thump, my dear,” I gloat as you flying back on your back, holding your sore head.

I celebrate to get the crowd going while you are struggling to get up. I strike you on the back of your head as you start to rise, adding more insult to injury. You threaten to elbow me as you get up but I am prepared for you. You grab my hair but I force your arms down. Once again, you have underestimated my strength. Dropping quick to my knees. Grabbing your leg, I lift you high again and slam your knee on mu thigh for a painful shin buster. 

I hold onto your leg and spin you down with and take you down with a dragon screw. “Screw you, bitch.”   You roll while holding onto your knee . I rush over and grab your wrist, placing my feet on your neck and armpit as I Sit down. I apply an armbar stretch submission hold. You don’t submit but I feel I have injured your arm that you won’t be using it for several minutes.
  The Princess Shelly Thumper!
{alt}

I change my mind; not happy you didn’t submit and I didn’t get a fall. You are still on your back and I decide to rectify my oversight. I haul you up again. I leap on you and ride you down. You end up flat on your back. “Evil, I hate your ugly face. I am going to make it even uglier. I straddle you and pound your head over and over again with my right fist. It is then so easy to lie down on you, raise your leg and pin you.
RIDE THE BITCH DOWN! 
{alt}
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 10:31:53 PM by PrincessShelly »
{alt}

Offline PrincessShelly

This looks like it’s going to be a good battle, and those blondes look like they’ll handle those trashy brunettes, just fine!!!!!
Thank you, BeckyCat. We intend to teach these nasty brunettes a lesson they will remember for a long time. You don't trifle with blondes!
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
I am not liking what is happening. First you bitch, Gladys, made me submit. Then you pinned me. In are in control. You drag me up and then fling me out of the ring, over the top rope nonetheless. I crash hard on the floor mat. I grab my injured back and you dance around with me hurting, you fucking skank. You start to haul me up once again. But I am ready for you, bitch. II grab you in a fireman’s carry and fling you over my shoulder. You land hard on your big rump and back. Now it is you with the injured back.

I show no mercy. I ignore what Princess and Evil are doing. I grab your wrist and pull  you up into a figure-4 leglock. I complete the triangle headscissors and start squeezing your neck. You get to your knees but are helpless to break the hold.  You are seconds away from submitting to my devastating submission hold.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, BitchShelly comes running in and hits me with a double axhandle smash square on my abdomen. Out of the corner of my eye I see her starting to kick at me. I grab her leg and wrap both arms around her thigh.  I  get up. First on one knee and then all the way still holding onto Shelly’s leg. From there it is easy to take her down with a dragon screw.

Gladys cannot reak this submission hold!  [/color
{alt}

Shelly and I get up. The dumb fuck that she is, she starts to celebrate. I can’t stand that so I punch her in the gut. I pick her up and drop her business end right on my leg.  She bends ouver to rub her cxnt. I grab her, turn her sideways and propel her into the ring by her neck.
While the whore is still incapacitated from mu atomic drop on her pussy, I roll her over and start to pin her. Can you believe it! She somehow kicks out and I only get a two count.

I get up first and am ready to attack here when she gets up. No wait! She runs to the ropes and does a catapult off the middle rope.  She hits me with a flying supergirl punch that sends me down. Fortunately, she doesn’t land on me but lands to the side. She gets up and once again I think she is leaving the ring because she knows she is no match for me. Why do I keep underestimating tis slut? Instead she goes onto the apron and then climbs to the top rope in the corner.

She fails to jump onto me for some unexpected reason that only a bimbo blonde would know. I take advantage of my good fortune and wait as she climbs down. I am ready for her. I rake my nails down her eyes and face.   She immediately starts rubbing her eyes.  I drop to my knees and deliver a clit punishing blow to her crotch. It is a surprise to her as she can’t see yet so ithas maximum effect in delivering pain. She dances around holding her sore womanhood. She falls to the ground still holding her damaged cxnt.

I haul her up by the hair and fling her out of the ring just like Gladys did to me. She hurts her back just like I did.

I graciously help her up and what does the sneaky bitch do in return? Thank me? No!  She pulls my head downland headbutts me on the chin! Myy eyes are watering and my jaw feels like it may be broke. The filthy slut then kicks me the knee, trying to break my knee. 

She moves in but I have the wherewithal to lock up   in a test of strength. I kick out with my foot and my toe nails her square in the gut. Shelly moves back in to lock up but I grab her back of her neck and propel her into the side of the apron. Her head bounces off it and she falls down holding her bimbo head. I reach down to do some maul her tits and she knees me  on the face. The goddamned whore has a hundred dirty tricks.   She thinks she has me as she mlves in for the kill. But I am smart and an excellent fighter.   I kick her in the gut again.
 Staying on the arrack I get some revenge my kicking her thigh.

I follow that up with a roundhouse punch to Shelly’s jaw and then a punch to the gut. She is dazed and I move in. I lift her high horizontally then forcibly smash her back down on my bent leg in a backbreaker move. How she can still continue is beyond me. Help her up so I can slam her into the steel stairs.  She Doesn’t go down like I expected. Instead she flails widely at me as I turn my back on her. I am hoping mad that I haven’t put her away. I have to vent my anger somewhere. I walk over to the announcer’s table. I  pick up the front protector cover and toss it to the side. Then, in my anger, I sweep the monitors onto the floor. I turn and Shelly immediately locks up with me.
A Bow to Shelly’s Money Earner!
{alt}
{alt}

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
    I thought this was to be a regular tag team match with NHB rules and no disqualifications. , not a tornado tag match. But with the Jersey Shores Brunettes complete disregard for any rules, here we are with all four of us fighting at once. The crowd seems to be loving it so what the hell!
     I get slammed on by back by a bag of cement. At least it feels that way Brook has be pinned as she lies across me. But she is neither strong enough or heavy enough to keep me down. I bridge on my thick but sturdy legs and bridge. I bridge higher and higher until the bitch rolls over my head and onto the floor.
     I move quickly like a cat and straddle her back. Planting my geet on the floor as I straddle her back, I reach down and grab her face, sinking my fingers into her cheeks. I lean back and pull as hard as I can. I lift her head and upper body in a colossal clutch. Submit or I may damn well break your back.

Show,us hat you have Gladys, make her scream

Offline GladysKean

• Let's have fun
   My neck feels like it has been I a vise from your triangle headscissors. I was withing a second or two of submitting or passing out. The later would have been less humiliating. The Princess came charging in just in time and hit Brook in the gut to release me.
   I stay down until my head clears. Then I get up only to see that you, EvilEileen, are winding up for a punch. You hit me with a forearm. I grab my side where you smashed me and before I can do anything to protect myself you kick me on my right thigh. As you follow up with finger jabs to my tit and side, I manage to bring my arm down on your head.
   That slows up your attack. You move in and we lock up. I am quicker than you. I turn you and grab the back of your neck. I propel you towards the steel steps You bounce hard off the steps and crash to the floor. You hold your chest which took the brunt of the collision and roll onto your stomach. I press my advantage. I grab you and roll your onto your back where I pin you. 
   I get up and watch you closely. You start to roll onto your stomach and I kick you.zThen I grab your left arm and swing my leg over it. Completing my turn I have your arm trapped in a chicken wing between my legs. I reach down and grab your right arm for what I really have in mind. I sit back and jerk your arm hard over causing you great pain. I move in as you grab you ar and roll asway from me.
   I turn back to belly then grab the back of your head with my right arm. I pull you down, brace my leg and leap up to perform a perfect sunset flip. I was head cheerleader in high school, you know. You land hard on your back and leu there unable to move.
   I help you to your knees and help you up your feet. Moving to your side, I bend my legs again. I do another backward flip, flipping you onto your back at the same time. Good old cheerleader legs!
   I drag you up by your head once again. I a in complete control. I used a high kick from my dancing classes and nail you right on the chin. My kick spins you so your back is to me. I wrap my arks around and lock in y hold by grabbing your right arm.  I flex my legs once again and toss you over backwards with a suplex. Instead of releasing you I hang onto the hold as you land on your shoulder with your legs bent over your head towards the barrier. I hold you in this embarrassing position until the ref counts you out.
   We get up. You grab the back of my head. I grab your arms and pull them down. I turn you sideways then push you forward. I send you stumbling. You trip and fall just outside the other ring post. U walk towards you slowly which allows you to get up. I reach to grab your head once again. I want to win another fall.

A high kick followed by a pin!
{alt}
{alt}

Offline GladysKean

• Let's have fun
    I thought this was to be a regular tag team match with NHB rules and no disqualifications. , not a tornado tag match. But with the Jersey Shores Brunettes complete disregard for any rules, here we are with all four of us fighting at once. The crowd seems to be loving it so what the hell!
     I get slammed on by back by a bag of cement. At least it feels that way Brook has be pinned as she lies across me. But she is neither strong enough or heavy enough to keep me down. I bridge on my thick but sturdy legs and bridge. I bridge higher and higher until the bitch rolls over my head and onto the floor.
     I move quickly like a cat and straddle her back. Planting my geet on the floor as I straddle her back, I reach down and grab her face, sinking my fingers into her cheeks. I lean back and pull as hard as I can. I lift her head and upper body in a colossal clutch. Submit or I may damn well break your back.

Thank you CarliCF, I intend to do that. It is so nice to have another gorgeous, tough-fighting blonde rooting for me.
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
You keep cheering for Gladys like this and, after I am done with those two phony blondes, I will come out into the audience, strip you naked, put you over my knee and spank your fat ass until it is beet read!
{alt}

Offline EvilEileen

You have showed me on the floor the length of the ring. I see you come walking towards me. I get up ready for you. “It is time I put this bitch, Gladys, away,” I think to myself. I lock up with you believing that I can easily overpower a bimbo blonde like you. To my surprise you grab the back of my hair and throw me into the ring.

I roll to get as far away from you as possible. I use the ropes to get up just as you arrive.  You immediately hit the side of my face with a right cross. I am stunned but fully conscious. I see you wind up to hit me with an uppercut. II turn so you only hit my shoulder blade. Then I drop my right arm onto your left and lock it in place. I turn so my left arm goes way back. Then turn and slam you I the gut as hard as I can. You back away holding your stomach. I run my claws down your face in an eye gouge.  You are bladed momentarily so I drop to my knees. I hit you square on the cxnt with a forearm uppercut. That blow sends you hopping around and holding your pussy from the pain. The pain is too much for you and you fall on your back. I rush in and pin you with a crossbody pin.

As we get up I run to the ropes and launch myself off the middle rope to hit you with a supergirl punch right on the head. You go down holding your head. I can’t resist taunting you and slap my sexy ass.

I wait for you to start getting up  and shove you on your back just as you are rising up. I hear CarliCF cheering you from the audience. I turn and give her the double finger. “FUCK YOU, Carli,” I shout.

You manage to get up again and I manage to hit you with a devastating combo: two right crosses in quick succession; a roundhouse kick to your right thigh with my left leg; a spinning high kick with my right leg which you duck; and I keep spinning and  kick you with the back oof my foot, shoe. That sends you flat on your back.

But I have plans for you outside the rind. I intercept you as your get up, put my hand behind your head and fling you out of the ring over the top rope. As you line supine it is easy to get another crossbody pin. I know I have you reeling and plan to do a lot more damatge. I reach under your armpit and haul you up.

Just what Gladys’ pussy deserves!
{alt}

You are some fucking resilient and clever bitch. We square off and you once again are quicker in grabbing my neck and propelling me into the ring. I stop rolling and am up quicker than you expect. You rush at me and prepare to deliver a roundhouse kick. But I am so much faster and hit you with a double drop-kick you your tits. We both go down, of course. I help you up my hooking you and dragging you to your feet. I hit you with another combo: a hard slap; followed by a right cross; followed by a kick you to thigh; then double finger pokes int your chubby abdomen; and then a right blow right on the front of you face.

You fall back into the corner, dazed. I hit you with another slap down your face. As you bounce off the corner, I grab the back of your head and slam your head into the turnstile. I then get a brilliant idea. I shove you back into the corner. I grab your left leg and put it over the middle rope. Then grab your right leg and move it so your are sitting on the ropes with you legs spread wide. I back up so I can get a good run. I run at you and slam your clit with a running toe kick. You fall to the mat unceremoniously.

I drag you up my the hair. Then I get a good grip on your hair and toss you by the hair where yu land on your side and roll onto your back. Once again I get an easy cross body pin. That worked so well I do it again. Hauling you up by the hair and then flinging you to the other corner where I pin you again.

It is so easy to yank you up by the hair, I do it again. Only this time I use your arm to propel you over the top rope and back onto the floor. I am having lots of fun. I lift you up again and shove you into the ring again just so you know I am in full control. “LLet’s throw the little blonde around,” I cackle as I fling uyou by the arm all the away across the ring and over the top rope again.

I celebrate and then help you up again. “Here, let me help you up,” you weak sissy. I’ve pinned you so many times I lost count. Who knows what I am going to do to you next?

If a punch to the pussy is good, a kick is even better!]
{alt}
{alt}