News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro Wrestling Showdown: Hottie Mommy Monica vs Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 194 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
I smile, Monica's limbs are spread wide, her pussy in full view to those on that side of the ring, including her husband.  I am getting tired of hearing this bitch screaming.  I pick up her lavender bikini bottom, no wait after I disinfect it, it is going on my trophy case.  I find my own black thong, it is very wet and I am sure very fragrant.  I take my thong and stuff it in her mouth to muffle her screams and cries.  I go back to my tote and pull out some duct tape and start to wrap it around her mouth and back of her head a few times just so she can't spit it out.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I am splayed out wide for everyone to see as you put me on display and all I can do is move my head side to side as the rope binds my wrists and ankles and you enjoy the punishment you are handing out here.

You come forward with that nasty thong of yours smelling like it hasn't been washed in months as you shove it into my mouth. I want to spit it out but you prevent that by duct taping my mouth so the thong stays inside it as I groan in pain and disgust

• God Member
I don't own a ballgag but my thong and duct tape will do I laugh as her husband looks on disgust.  I walk over to him flaunting my naked body.

Me:  Look at this compared to your wife, you could have had this tonight and your wife would have been free.

I head back to the ring to continue my torture of this poor Hot Mommy as I go into my tote to see what other surprises I have.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I am forced to taste your nasty thong in my mouth with no way to spit it out as the fans continue to boo you as you flaunt. You walk over and taunt my husband as I can do nothing but struggle and whimper in pain.

You pose and flaunt for what seems like hours before I notice you going back to that tote of yours

• God Member
I bend down and pull out some bright red lipstick from the tote.  Poor Hot Mommy can't move, if she tries to it just makes the tension tighter on these ropes.  I take the top off of the red lipstick and start to write on her sweaty belly...

SINFUL SENORITA'S BITCH

Then I go up to her cheeks and write SINFUL PUSSY EATER on them with an arrow pointing to her mouth

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I see you with something in your hand as you get closer to me and then you bend down to write on my belly and all I can do is turn my head left to right as you write on my tummy. You then come closer and write on my cheeks for all to see as you completely embarrass me in front of the fans and my husband

• God Member
Hmmmm what else can I write?  I think to myself as I hold the lipstick.  I take the lipstick and start to write across her tits

"NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE"

Before writing on her forehead "MEMBER OF THE PAIN AND PLEASURE CLUB"

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
You are not satisfied as you bend down and write across my gorgeous natural tits and then across my forehead as all I can do is lay there and take it as the fans continue to boo and I am fighting back tears as the ropes bind into my flesh and the thong makes me gag

• God Member
Hmmmm I have done almost everything tonight but there is one thing that I often do that I haven't done to Monica...what is it?  Oh yeah.  I stand up before lowering my ass down on her face for a reverse face sit.

Me:  How could I forget this?

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I'm tasting your thong plus still the lingering taste of your pussy and feet from earlier as you stand up over me and look down at your victim.

I then see you come forward and lower that ass down on my face forcing my nose between your cheeks as the lack of air starts to make me get groggy while also pushing that thong deep into my mouth as my eyes begin to close

• God Member
I sit and smile as I reverse face sit Monica.  Her husband and that side of the arena looking right between her far parted legs right at her pussy.  I look into her husbands eyes with a smile

Me:  See I told you it would just keep getting worse for her

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
You comtinue to sit on my face as my struggles begin to weaken and slow as my hair has been completely restricted by this nasty facesit. Finally my legs and arms stop squirming and moving as my eyes close and I once again am knocked out cold this time in center ring under your ass

• God Member
Feeling the Hottie Mommy fall asleep under me, her husband burying his head possibly crying.  The dilemma I gave him that his wife could have gone free if he went home with me that night, but refused, now she is taking punishment for it.  I may have gone a little overboard on this bitch, but this is the last thing I leave her with.  I head back to my box, reach down and pull out a large black 14 inch vibrating dildo show it to the camera.  It has the white goat's head logo of my outfit on it with "Sinful Seducer" above the logo and "Pain and Pleasure" below the logo.  I look to the camera.

Me:  I just put fresh batteries in this, Energizer, will I get an endorsement for advertising?

I turn on the vibrator so the camera can hear the sounds of it.  The camera films the KO'd prone girl that is tied up from all 4 corners of the ring.

Me:  This will wake her up for sure.  Make sure you get her whole body and facial expression as soon as I put this in her and turn it on, then send the DVD to her husband.  He can't see her from the angle he is seated.

I shove the "toy" in her wide open pussy and turn it on, then back away.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I am laying prone on the canvas as you once again are considering what to do to me next as everyone looks on in absolute shock and horror as I have been completely embarrassed.

It's about to get worse though as you show the dildo to the camera and then come over and begin to shove it inside me as my eyes begin to open as I feel a sensation inside me. Suddenly they grow wide as I start squirming and the dildo vibrates inside me causing me to clench scream into the duct tape as the dildo goes to work and I can feel the juices begin to flow as I can't control what is being done to me right now as the camera guys continue to film this and one of them shout up to you...

Camera Guy: We need some poses for the DVD cover and the inserts. Make them good!!

• God Member
We can't hear the Hottie Mommy's screams because of my thong in her mouth and it duct taped shut, but the camera guy comes to me about some poses for the DVD cover.

Me:  You sure you want this for the cover?  This kinda spoils the surprise right?  However I will be happy to do some poses for you.

The first pose I do is place my foot on the naked spread out Hottie Mommy's belly as I hold my hand in the air looking very dominant over my tied up gagged victim, with messages in lipstick written on her, duct taped mouth and the large vibe in her pussy.