News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Big Brawl in a Cage

• 19 Replies

Offline Amber Glow

Big Brawl in a Cage
« on: August 19, 2018, 05:28:43 PM »
After a lot of talking, bickering, and threats Julie and I finally decide to settle things once and for all.  We make arrangements to fight it out in a cage in front of a limited crowd.  The fight will take place in an old warehouse and the cage will be like most mma fights, it will be slightly elevated so people can see.  We've agreed to go at it with no rules until one of us gives up or is knocked out, but in my mind there is only one way for this to end and it won't be with a submission.   I arrive first with the limited crowd gathering near the cage, anxious to see us fight.  Wearing only a grey shirt and pink panties that hug my 5'7" 250lbs  24yo frame.  Before entering the cage, i slip my shirt off to reveal my 44D breasts much to the crowd's reaction.  I then get into a corner of the cage and wait, ready for Julie to show up.

{alt}
{alt}

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
Re: Big Brawl in a Cage
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 04:41:40 AM »
I've been so anxious to get my hands on Amber, and now I finally have a chance.  No rules, nowhere to run or hide, and a small crowd to watch us be as rough and brutal as we want.  I see Amber is already in the cage and I make my way in as well.  Dressed in a grey bra and black panties, I remove my bra after seeing that you've decided to go topless.  I toss the bra aside before entering the cage, showing you and the crowd my bare 42D's.  Standing at 5'5" and about 245lbs we are close in size.  Hearing the cage door close and latch behind me, I glare over at Amber.  "No turning back now bitch.  I'm going to make you wish you never agreed to this."

{alt}
{alt}
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Triple X Tamara

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 04:02:59 PM »
Julie is gonna kick her ass bad! Get her Julie!

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 09:40:47 PM »
I look Julie over as she enters the cage, paying attention to how close we are in size.  Hearing the cage door close and Julie make her remarks, I start making my way towards her.  Standing just inches apart, our larger and mostly bare bodies bumping into each other, "come on and do something then!  we'll see who gets torn up, bitch!"  I his out at Julie as I place my left hand on her chest and my right hand on her face, trying to shove her back.

Offline philman27

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 11:09:00 PM »
This is going to be good
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 12:19:33 AM »
Sorry amber but Julie is gonna crush you
Trillian jessicafights

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 04:36:11 AM »
Feeling Amber's hands on me as she shoves me back a step, I waste little time going after her in return.  At first I start to shove back, but instead move my left hand  to the side of her neck and my right hand to her bare left tit.  I try to grab at her attempting to steady myself before I bring my left knee up aiming it at Amber's lower belly.  "Fuck you slut!"
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 02:27:45 PM »
Now this is gonna be a fight!

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 05:11:50 PM »
Julie grabs on to me and knees my belly forcing me to step backwards.  But I'm not going to go down that easily.  Grunting and growling wildly at her, I reach out with my right hand grabbing at her red hair.  I then swing my left fist hard as I attempt to slam it into the side of her right tit.  Planting my feet, I try to push my body back into hers.

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 05:54:52 PM »
My knee is making Amber step back towards the cage wall, but she stops herself just short when she hits me in return.  I let out a loud groan as she slams her fist into the side of my tit.  Our bodies pressing against each other as i try to claw at her left tit with my right hand.  I lean my face in close to hers and try to bite Amber on her face.  "Bitch!"
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 10:25:00 PM »
OMG!!! * Giggling to the girl next to me as I find a seat close to the cage*.....This is gonna be freaking epic! Get all that meat rolling in there..WHHOOOO!!!

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 05:03:56 AM »
I howl out in pain as Julie bites down on my cheek.  Staggering backwards, I feel my bare back hit the cage wall.  Tugging hard on Julie's hair with my right hand, I try to swing wild punches at her head with my left fist.  "filthy whore!  get off of my face!!"  I shout back at her.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 11:22:49 PM »
Oh man Julie is a biter! Come on Amber don't let her do that to you! 

Offline slidin79

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 04:36:16 PM »
Wow great fight. Don't have a favorite yet we shall see.
trillian: lr.cftfan

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 12:46:46 AM »
I howl out in pain as Julie bites down on my cheek.  Staggering backwards, I feel my bare back hit the cage wall.  Tugging hard on Julie's hair with my right hand, I try to swing wild punches at her head with my left fist.  "filthy whore!  get off of my face!!"  I shout back at her.

I bite down on Amber's face, pressing my body into hers as i force her against the cage.  I let out a groan as she starts flailing punches at my head, forcing me to let go of my bite.  Digging my the claws of my right hand into her bare left tit, i reach for the cage wall with my left hand as i try to keep Amber pinned against it.  I then try to drive my right knee into Amber's left thigh.
Leader of FCF'S Finest