News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3rd annual bunny tail Hop to it lingerie catfight sign up

• 9 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
3rd annual bunny tail Hop to it lingerie catfight sign up
« on: March 22, 2015, 04:23:21 AM »
LADIES .....

With Easter fast approaching .. Time to slip into your sexy lingerie .. Add on your bunny tail. While getting ready to catfight!!

If you think you can CATfight the best, while wearing your bunny tail. Then hop in, and sign up here!! ... Chocolate bunnys, easter eggs, and SEXY catfighters!!

Enter, sign up here.

Leave you a few images, to give you the idea.

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: 3rd annual bunny tail Hop to it lingerie catfight sign up
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 01:28:49 AM »
i'll be the first to hop down  the bunny trail :)
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 12:19:00 AM »
VERY nice ... Hmmmm talk about an intimidation factor ..... LEXIBABE in lingerie!!

May just have the rest of the ladies feeling less than adequate in their lingerie. Not to mention having to fight Lexi.

LEXIBABE ... Anytime Lexi is here, you know things will be looking so much better. LEXI is Entered!!

May just have to award her an early victory. Unless some other ladies think they can match up. To this kind of sexy lingerie, catfighting competition.

Ladies, think your ready for lingerie catfighting ... Enter/ sign up here!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 02:35:00 AM »
OK now it is looking more like it will be a fight ...

TESS FIGHTS ... Bringing her enticing smile, catty claws, and pleasing curves with her. Her name says ready to fight. TESS is Entered!!

Ladies ..... We now have Lexibabe, and Tess Fights ...  I am certain both ladies. Will look fantastic in their lingerie. Not to mention, be ready to catfight.

Any other ladies think you can match up catfighting in lingerie, with this lovely duo? Then enter here!!

Storm

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 04:39:12 AM »
I AM IN!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 03:35:15 AM »

Always nice seeing Amber slide by .. Hmmmmmm  wonder what other snacks may be waiting .. to go with her chocolate bunnies?

CARISSA B ... As you see. She is showing you the spring in her step. Ready to slip into lingerie, and catfight. CARISSA is Entered!!

ASSSO.GOOD ... You can tell by the photo. This lady has a fine, firm bottom. That just will look so good, wearing her bunny tail. ASSSO.GOOD is Entered!!

We have 4 ladies signed up ....  this gets started this weekend... So time almost up, for joining in.
Are you intimidated, by these sexy ladies, and catfighting them in lingerie?  If not, sign up/ join here!

Storm

RachelFighter123

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 07:30:44 AM »
Love to get involved if it's not to late... Looking at the competition I fancy my chances :-)

Online TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 06:34:30 PM »
Why not... Count me in ;D

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 05:24:14 AM »
Not sure, looking like Rachel maybe left forum ...

Rachelfighter, if your still here, let us know. So I can enter you in the competition .....

TINAWILLKICKYERASS  ... Looking fit on land, at the sea in a boat. As well as catfighting in lingerie. TINA is Entered!!

Ladies .....  this will get going some time saturday ....  So you still can enter. I will leave sign ups opened. Until I am ready to start making the poll.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 01:46:12 AM »
OK ... sign ups closed .. Getting poll started next ..

Rachel ... If your looking in. Was not sure, if you closed your Id or if the site internet issues knocked you out.

Since I can not verify if your still here. Will not put you in this one. Must have members approval to put them in poll. However, if your back, feel free to get in on future polls.
You will be welcome.

THAT said ...

On to getting the poll running.

Storm