News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ECNWC Best Catfight Video!!

• 16 Replies

Offline Rider19

• God Member
Re: ECNWC Best Catfight Video!!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2013, 04:16:11 PM »
Just wanted to get back to you all, we went with CF27 and CF48.  I couldn't decide on just one video, so my wife said get both.  She's the best, haha!  I can't wait to watch them with her in bed, and listen to my wife's dirty comments about the fight.  Gonna be a wild one for sure.

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
Re: ECNWC Best Catfight Video!!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 04:57:07 AM »
Anyone know when and if they are planning to update\upgrade the site, you only have details and a few pics of cf47, the only way you know about the last two is through the order page and word of mouth from folks on here.

i'm not sure it will ever be updated, but the content of extraordinary catfights will
always be there. with only 1 or 2 releases per year at most, he goes to extremes to
bring content ecnwc is known for. as stated before in threads some fights don't even make the cut.

best thing to do is write ecnwc.com and ask to be put on the mailing list, once a new release is ready then you'll have the info at hand.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:00:28 AM by cffightfan »