News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MY Catfight, foot domination story made into a clip!

• 2 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
MY Catfight, foot domination story made into a clip!
« on: December 04, 2010, 07:05:45 AM »
My story made into a clip!
I have no financial interest in this at all, I gain nothing from this information. I mention it here only because I love to see a gorgeous female dominate another female with her feet. This awesome clip producer took a story idea from me, and made an awesome female dominates another female with her feet clip. If you like fem vs fem forced foot smelling and foot smothering, you will LOVE this clip! It is at The clips 4 sale site, it is at store number 570. IT is called.....STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN! They have other great stores offering foot worship and foot tickling too. Those are stores 53 and 234. AGAIN, I GET NOTHING FROM THIS....EXCEPT if enough people like it and buy it, HE WILL MAKE MORE CLIPS LIKE IT!!!!! THAT is what I have to gain, NOTHING ELSE! I want it to do well, BECAUSE it TURNS ME ON so much! I think if you LOVE FEM/FEM FOOT DOMINATION, and FORCED FOOT SMELLING, you will love it too! I DON'T want to piss the moderators off here, I just want people who love fem/fem foot domination, see something that they should LOVE! If we get the word out, MORE CLIPS like this will be made. PLEASE, check it out, have a look, and report your honest thoughts and feelings about it here. AGAIN, this was MY SCRIPT, but the only thing I GET, IS HOPEFULLY more of my stories made into clips!!!! Please respond....thank you!!!!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: MY Catfight, foot domination story made into a clip!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 02:58:38 PM »
About this AMAZING forced foot smelling clip!
Stay Away From My Man!!! (Hi Def) CLIP DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!
Here's a new style of custom from us!! Amanda and Tay come home from a night of partying and dancing. Their feet are tired and they sit down to take their shoes off. As soon as they do each comments as to how bad their feet smell from all that activity and sweating in their shoes. The conversation turns to that evening as Tay tells Amanda that she met a guy and ended up making out with him. As Amanda listens she realizes IT'S HER MAN!!! Amanda is really really mad and the verbal argument becomes physical. It gets heated up quick and before you know it Amanda has Tay by the throat as she forces her to the ground and sits on her. Sitting on Tay, Amanda smashes her really smelly feet in Tay's face!!! Tay can't stand how bad they smell but she's been bested by this beauty and has to lay there and take it. After a very short period Amanda makes Tay rip her stockings open as she know her sweaty bare feet will REALLY smell as she rubs her sweat all over Tay's face!! Amanda humiliates Tay making her admit that Amanda is prettier than her. She laughs as Tay's predicament as she tells her SMELL MY FEET, I WANT TO HEAR YOU SMELLING THEM!! She makes Tay say that the guy belongs to Amanda!! She SLAPS HER FACE WITH HER FEET LAUGHING AND MAKING FUN OF HER! Then Amanda makes her lick her smelly sweaty feet!! She continues to humiliate Tay as Tay is crying under her feet!!! At one point Amanda SHOVES ON FOOT IN TAY'S MOUTH WHILE SHE PINCHES HER NOSE SHUT WITH THE TOES OF HER OTHER FOOT!! In the end Tay is left humiliated and beaten as she's force to submit to every impulse Amanda has!

Offline Seakingsfemfight

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Life is good..
    • Ladyfist
Re: MY Catfight, foot domination story made into a clip!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 06:03:07 PM »
Nothing like having your dream fantasy turned into reality.. Good on ya M8.. =)  Sounds positively evil lol

Cheers